Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible I_vote_lcapDescribe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible I_voting_barDescribe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible I_vote_lcapDescribe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible I_voting_barDescribe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible

Go down 
+2
Jandroy
Dan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Empty
PostSubject: Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible   Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Battlefront II

Star Wars spin-off where you just shoot robots or people, fly ships that look gay and get blown up every ten seconds by some stupid grenade or missile. Oh and there’s a black guy and a gremlin in it which both wave around giant glo-dildos.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Left_bar_bleue0/0Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible   Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Conquest: Frontier Wars

HOLY SHIT YOU STARCRAFT RIPOFF.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible   Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:22 am

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

A Guilty Gear ripoff/clone for people who don't know how to play Guilty Gear in the first place, where everyone either spams Ice Cars or Gigantic Tager Drivers all day long and call it "skill". Oh, and there's also a green-haired troll with a fedora that taunts you throughout Story Mode just to piss you off.

:3
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible   Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:15 am

Since I am a moron, I tend to like many games. Here is one I've been playing recently. I'll put more when I'm bored.

Skyrim

A shitty sequel to Oblivion. It has less class options because the developers were lazy. People say the same thing OVER AND OVER AGAIN. It gets annoying really fast. The random encounters can be bullshit, such as four bears versus you, the pathetic, weak mage. The AI is flawed and NPCs tend to do extremely retarded things, such as running into walls or suddenly attacking. Bugs are everywhere. Marriage is boring and unrealistic. You can't kiss your spouse. You can't really show your love for them. They wasted a perfectly good plot many times in the form of not developing character back stories. The only option for the Thieves Guild is either join or not now. They won't let you have more choices, such as destroy the Thieves Guild and improve Riften. Dungeons are boring as well. Dungeons can be confusing. Alduin was an anti climatic boss. You can't become Jarl or High King of Skyrim.

ALL IN ALL, THIS GAME SUCKS, NEVER PLAY IT.
Back to top Go down
http://leanandskinnychicken.tumblr.com
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible   Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Dungeon Slime wrote:
Since I am a moron, I tend to like many games. Here is one I've been playing recently. I'll put more when I'm bored.

Skyrim

A shitty sequel to Oblivion. It has less class options because the developers were lazy. People say the same thing OVER AND OVER AGAIN. It gets annoying really fast. The random encounters can be bullshit, such as four bears versus you, the pathetic, weak mage. The AI is flawed and NPCs tend to do extremely retarded things, such as running into walls or suddenly attacking. Bugs are everywhere. Marriage is boring and unrealistic. You can't kiss your spouse. You can't really show your love for them. They wasted a perfectly good plot many times in the form of not developing character back stories. The only option for the Thieves Guild is either join or not now. They won't let you have more choices, such as destroy the Thieves Guild and improve Riften. Dungeons are boring as well. Dungeons can be confusing. Alduin was an anti climatic boss. You can't become Jarl or High King of Skyrim.

ALL IN ALL, THIS GAME SUCKS, NEVER PLAY IT.

And also glitchglitchglitchglitchglitchfest.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible   Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:28 pm

Battle Toads

'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible   Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Earthbound.

A game with shitty graphics that tries to woo you over with it's walls of text and pathetic attempts at being funny, the music sounds like someone tried to murder someone using a synthesiser and the characters have stupid dress senses, the gameplay features you pressing "A" a lot and pretending you actually like these kids you're playing as.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible   Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible Empty

Back to top Go down

Describe your favourite game, then try to make it sound terrible
Page 1 of 1