Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Abuse of power Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Abuse of power Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Abuse of power Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Abuse of power Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Abuse of power Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Abuse of power Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Abuse of power Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Abuse of power Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Abuse of power Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Abuse of power Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Abuse of power Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Abuse of power Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Abuse of power Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Abuse of power Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Abuse of power Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Abuse of power Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Abuse of power Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Abuse of power Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Abuse of power Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Abuse of power Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Abuse of power I_vote_lcapAbuse of power I_voting_barAbuse of power I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Abuse of power

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Drinks, they are a large part of our lives and we all need them to live, but, what would happen if a company with bad intentions is able to be able to produce their own drink product? bad things indeed.

The company that is doing this is called Transdration, they have researched for years in secret how to perfect gene mutation pills to transform a subject into another being, however, have failed to make it so the subject's mind is erazed and adjusted to suit the new body, so they had a plan.
After researching how to make it so the pills aren't detectable by any sort of test, they started adding the pills into their own brand of drinks with the intention of capturing anyone who has been transformed and forcing them to be their slaves and take over.

The things that people become are often random, mostly animals but there tends to be fictional creatures too.

What will you do?

CS:
Name:
Appearence (optional):
Going to be transformed?:
If yes, what will you become?:
Working with Transdration?:
Bio:

My CS
Name: Cyan
Appearence (optional): Brown hair, blue eyes, a green T-shirt, Blue jeans and red shoes
Going to be transformed?: Yes
If yes, what will you become?: A humanoid yoshi
Working with Transdration?: Nope
Bio: Cyan is just an average kid who goes to school, nothing too special apart from he loves video games.

yes I know it's a crappy idea, but oh well, we can begin once there is at elast 1 person who works at Transdration
Back to top Go down

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Wait, you're not going to be the one controlling Transdration? I think you should, considering how it's your RP. Unless you had something else in mind.

Name: Koln
Appearence (optional): Black guy, black shirt, black dreadlocks, thin gold chain round his neck and normal blue baggy jeans. Usually wearing white framed glasses.
If yes, what will you become?: A bear or a griffon
Working with Transdration?: No
Bio: Koln usually is into energy and sports drinks because he does weightlifting. That's what really pulls him into what's going to happen and nothing else. (Since he's really my only character that fits into all this... well, the most.)

Last edited by ... on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:19 pm

(just I kinda suck at being evil XD and I might control some members depending on events... anyway, start?)
Back to top Go down

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Okay.

Koln was looking through the store for his usual energy drinks. He'd done a lot of reps today and felt more exhausted than usual.
"Hmm..." He hadn't yet seen the Transdration drink.

Last edited by ... on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Cyan yawned, it was warm summer day and he had nothing to do, he would be in his room right now but he agreed to meet a friend, who still hadn't shown up...
Back to top Go down

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:31 pm

"Hmm..." At that moment he saw the new drink. Curious, he picked it up and tried reading the label.
"Never seen dis before." He mumbled to himself, taking out his glasses and putting them on as he read every single bit of small text on the drink. If a drink was new, he had to know everything there was to know about it.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Cyan agreed to himself he wait wait 5 more minutes, then head home and email his friend about why he didn't show up, this heat was killing him after all.
Back to top Go down

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Koln read the ingredients. He only read the first line since reading all the others usually put him off the drink, like the ingredients in Coke.
"Sounds like Dr. Pepper..." He mumbled to himself again, grabbing another one as he went to go pay for them.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:41 pm

(I just realised that you put no in your profile for works at transdration, ah well, doesn't matter XD it's going okay so far :P)
Cyan sighed, 5 minutes had passed and still no sign, he helt the cold sweat against his warm forhead.
"I better get something to drink" He said, as he headed to a nearby store.
Back to top Go down

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Good good.

Koln walked out of the store after paying for it, again reading the ingredients. He just wanted to make sure he wasn't drinking anything bad.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Cyan walked past someone holding a drink he'd never seen before, he stared at the bottle that the man was holding just to see if it was actually a drink or not.
Back to top Go down

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Koln looked at the teen, raising an eyebrow.
"... Yes?" He could tell he was looking at the drink.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Cyan blushed, he was quite shy and self concious and knew he probably looked odd staaring at a bottle.
"Uh... is that a new drink they're selling?"
Back to top Go down

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:58 pm

"It wasn't dere yesterday, so I think so." Koln said, still reading the ingredients. Since he never paid attention to all the chemicals they add, he thought they were all similar to what was put in the other drinks.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
Abuse of power Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Abuse of power Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Name::
Magic power:
Abuse of power Left_bar_bleue0/0Abuse of power Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Name: Daniel F. Wellings
Appearence (optional) : From head to toe, Daniel has brown hair - a rather deep, dark shade at that, almost making it look black. His hair its self is very messy - a usual sort of cut that one would see some type of business man have, except it has a few rugged bangs here and there. Judging by the hair's condition, and how it's treated, he doesn't really care too much for it, much less get's it cut often. If he were to cut it, he'd probably do it himself, in his bathroom, at the mirror. Seems reasonable for the messiness, right?

Daniel does get out here and there - he does have to constantly move to places, i. e. his home, work, amongst other things, but he isn't one to bathe in the sunlight. In a nutshell, his skin tone is a bit pale, seeing as he prefers the inside and the shade, much more than the annoying, gleaming sunlight. Naturally, his skin is rather rough - more so the skin on his palms. The reason for this is because he works rather hard, thus the flesh on his skin isn't exactly the, "baby smooth" that some people possess.

His eye color is a rather dull shade of blue. Under his eyes, he has some bags - for whatever reason, he's tired. He may be insominatic, or perhaps sleep deprived from work. His usual facial expression is very dull, his eyes usually drooping in some kind of tired manner, and he hardly has a lightened expression. One could say he looks depressed, or just constantly restless. Amongst his face, Daniel has a bit of stubble that starts from the sideburns of his hair, down across the chin, and back up the other side of his face - though .. it doesn't give him a mustache, just a sort of beard.

As for clothing, it changes daily. At one point, Daniel did wear glasses - usually being called four eyes in his younger years by bullies, the usual sort of school teasing. Eventually, in highschool, he got contacts, which he wears now due to his poor vision, and being near sighted. On occasion, Daniel wears his glasses when he can't find his contacts, he will put on his glasses. Which, case in point - his lenses are very circular, the frames being a bit thin, and black colored.

Moving down a bit, a normal person wouldn't wear the same shirt every day - this includes Daniel. The brand of his shirts, however, are usually dress shirts, which work well with job he currently has. They variate in color, but they're usually very washed out, not excruciatingly vibrant. When at work, you'll obviously seem him with a clean, white lab coat draped over his body, though the coat would not be closed.

As for his pants, they go along well with his pants. They usually consist of dress pants or slacks, mostly being in the colors of brown or black. A belt is usually put on to help sustain the pants onto his waist - seeing as he has terrible luck with buying clothing, his pants always seem to be a few sizes too big! Maybe he should pay attention more when he goes out clothes shopping next time.

His shoes are predictable - they're either white tennis shoes, or black boots.
Going to be transformed?: No, what.
If yes, what will you become?: No.
Working with Transdration?: Yes, as a lowly scientist. >A>;
Bio: How Daniel got into this job, it's easy to remember. A young man at the time, fresh from medical college, looking for some kind of job in that field. Of course, he never did find it, did he? Of course not, all those jobs were taken, and he had to search through news papers constantly for any open spots in -anything- he could do!

At the time, he felt rather hopeless.

Until, that is, he had stumbled upon the company by the name of Transdration. Though it had been many years from his point in time now, he remembers seeing an advertisement for a new company in a newspaper. The ad was small, but it had caught his eye and attention. Why? Because it had asked for anyone with a profession in medicine. Eagerly, Daniel had tried for the job, eager as some sort of schoolboy, waiting ends on ends of time for his response. A job was a job, after all - and he would of loved one that involved his profession, and would actually help people! Over time, he had received a response, telling him that he had gotten it in an instant.

Daniel was flabbergasted with joy! Emotions of happiness coursed and ran through his veins, throughout every system of his body as he heard the news! Completely and utterly happy with his accomplishment, his body refused to still its self as he awaited the day he could head to his workplace and simply just do his job. However, what he didn't expect is it's purpose.

This company was far from what he had expected - to be completely blunt here, Daniel expected a company to help mankind, to develop medications and inventions to aid humanity with disease, pain, or anything that could harm them. What he got was exactly the pure, bipolar opposite of his desires. The company was after something he didn't want - to hurt mankind, to enslave it. Their ambition was to create a type of medication to mutate people, and mess up their thought process so they could be controlled by these dastardly people.

In a frank definition, it was what someone would call evil, or inhumane.

Daniel had tried to get himself out of the job at once. However, it failed fast, seeing as he was denied the rights of leaving. This, had scared Daniel. He didn't want to hurt people with something he loved, he didn't want to enslave people of his own kind and race, he didn't want it at all! Were the others scared too? He didn't know, even though he had frantically looked around, scanning the other staff's faces for any signs of reactions.

Over time of the company staying underground, he had dealt with his job. He didn't feel any sort of fear anymore, he had gotten use to its ambitions and dreams. In short, he lost any sort of caring for what this project did. It was his job, he couldn't get out of it, and he had to do it. For himself, for the job, for just time's sake.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:40 pm

(Nice :D)
"Thanks!" Cyan said, heading into the shop.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
Abuse of power Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Abuse of power Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Name::
Magic power:
Abuse of power Left_bar_bleue0/0Abuse of power Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:17 pm

... Ah, how long had he been working? Daniel couldn't remember, but he was tired. Though, that wasn't exactly a very new feeling to him. The sensation of an urge for sleep had been coursing throughout his body for months upon years now, always lacking hours upon hours of sleep each night.

Why exactly was that? Ah yes, he remembered.

Because he had been working for that damned company all these years. These dreadful, dreadful long years he had spent there against his own will of freely quitting. Daniel had still remembered how he had gotten into such a damned hell of an inhumane job like this. While he was much younger than he was now, he had eagerly seen an advertisement for the company in one of those plain, black and white newspapers one Monday morning while he enjoyed his early, freshly brewed, deep brown cup of coffee.

His memory had feed backed into visualizing the advertisement in his mind - it was small, and one could easily skim over it without the intention of doing so, a simple accident due to the size. However, it had caught the young profession of medicine's attention rather oddly ... easily. How it did that, you may ask? Well, that's quite simple - it had been in listed under medication.

Daniel had been hopelessly searching for any kind of job in that work area - I mean, he had wasted endless years of going to a medical college, just so he wouldn't waste his life at some fast food joint, or a job he would loathe, and have a bitter distaste in. That wouldn't be any good - one was supposed to have a job they so eagerly wanted and strived for after all those years of learning and knowledge in school!

Of course, throughout the tireless scavengering, he could never find an opening in that department. For reasons, he didn't exactly understand. Though, Welling had most likely hypothesized that others had taken up any job slots he had missed, or they just didn't frankly need any more hands in those jobs.

Though, seeing an opening had never caused a young college freshie to freeze up and stare at the jobs sections more quicker that he had. A job in something he loved ... finally! Daniel had been waiting so long for one of them! At the time, he had been so eager, so childishly excited that he nearly knocked over his desk lamp in an outburst of ... well, glee. Without the least bit of thought of hesitance racing through the core of his brain, he applied to the job.

He remembered how happy he was receiving the letter telling him he had made it into the job ... and then the broken, confused, terrified emotions he felt when he found out what his job was ...

But, that was years ago, and Daniel had toughened up from those childish thoughts and emotions. He didn't really care much anymore on how, "sick", or, "cruel" this job was - he stopped caring a long time ago. The only real thing he was concerned over now was his own health, but it didn't seem like he had been keeping his own body in a good, presentable shape.

With a rather quiet sigh, the lackie of a scientist slouched over in his stance, perching his elbows onto the smooth, cold, metallic surface of his work area. A chill had shakily traveled up his spine as his clothing touched the metal, the coolness traveling past the fabrication, and onto his skin. A lab coat was supposed to be considered protection, but heat could still work through its threads.

Sluggishly, his hands motioned for his head - his hands cupping themselves onto his forehead. Locks of his hair had slid themselves between the gaps of where his gloved fingers were. For a moment, Daniel's eyes shut themselves. He was tired, he needed to relax, he needed to think.

The company was pulling a big stunt today, and he was a bit uneasy on how it would work out. Today, after years of underground research, they had come up with a plan to get their disturbing ambitions through to the world - they had created a pill. They had, in fact, used pills for years, but those were failed, version ones. They were completely unsuccessful.

... Until one of his co-workers brought up the idea of making a soda.

Soda - it was a drink for kids and teenagers. But, it wasn't just soda his fellow scientist had brought up - slipping those pills into the concoctions of sugary beverages. Sneaky, but Daniel had to admit - it was a bit cunning and clever, especially considering the age groups that had mainly bought soda products. And hell - new sodas usually caught people's attention, because they wanted to know the taste.

Re-opening his eyes, his vision scanned the room. All around, various other scientists in his rank were discussing things, theorizing plans to help with the sodas, or just coming up with their own ideas, figuring out if those could aid to the plan. Daniel ... he didn't know what he was doing now, he had forgotten. Grunting, a hand slid from his forehead, down to the side of his face. A single finger scratched his stubbly cheek, "Geez . . . will this thing even work?" His tone was quiet, he had an intention to keep to himself, but it still came out to a hearable grumble.

Would it work?

They wouldn't know - maybe they could of gotten video cameras around the stores to find out, or maybe they put some kind of tracking devices with sensors in the sodas? Bah .. he was thinking too much.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Koln took a sip of the drink, swashing it round in his mouth to get a good taste before swallowing. It tasted pretty good for his likings, although a little too sweet.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Cyan wondered around and then spotting the new brand of drinks, there were so many flavors! which cyan found odd, new brands often starts with just a few flavors, but he didn't care, a drink was a drink.
He picked up a darkish green coloured bottle, aparently apple flavour and took it to the counter.
Back to top Go down

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:56 pm

"Hmm..." Koln took another sink, usually thinking that the first taste of everything wasn't enough. He downed the rest of the drink, gulping it down and burping shortly afterwards.
"..." It didn't really make much of a difference for him, but he liked it.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:59 pm

The shop keeper scanned the drink, he seemed a bit sorrowful, as if he had somethign to hide, but Cyan was young and ignorant, so he didn't take much notice.
Back to top Go down

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Name: George
Appearence (optional): White shirt, regular messed up blonde hair, 3/4 length jeans
If yes, what will you become?: Pony most of the time
Working with Transdration?: Nope
Bio: A kid who loves energy drinks. Every week or so he goes down to the store to restock on his energy drinks, and any day without an energy drink... well, he'd be dead.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Cyan paid for his drink and headed out of the store, the shop keeper shook his head while the new "Co-worker" jabbed his ribs to stop arousing suspition.
Back to top Go down

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:06 pm

George was also looking at the new drink. He didn't hold any thoughts about whether it would taste bad or not, he had to be the one to tell about this new drink. Without any hesitation or thought going into the process, he walked over to the checkout to pay.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Cyan walked over to a nearby bench and sat down, he opened the lid of the new drink and smelt the strong scent of fizzy apple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abuse of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of power   Abuse of power Empty

Back to top Go down

Abuse of power
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next