Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] I_vote_lcapRoster [For plot ideas and 1x1] I_voting_barRoster [For plot ideas and 1x1] I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] I_vote_lcapRoster [For plot ideas and 1x1] I_voting_barRoster [For plot ideas and 1x1] I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Name::
Magic power:
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Left_bar_bleue0/0Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Empty
PostSubject: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:49 am

Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Coolte10

Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Coolte11

Ah, hello. This is my Roster, where i will post my ideas instead of just saying 'plot ideas' and such like that. I was tired one day; and i thought; why not try and list my ideas on my favorite site? This is more of a proper plot idea thread, and i will continue to update this thread as necessary. Otherwise, just tell me what idea you want to do or if another is interested also, you can go into a 1x2. Its pretty damn good to have just a small group of people roleplaying and passing down ideas, is it not? So, if you also have an idea, you can voice it in the post room below. Ill be willing to listen and do whatever you want, but i have a problem with same gender pairings, sorry. I also do not do sonic rps anymore, sorry. Its becoming boring reviving after reviving and such, you know? This is not in a spoiler for obvious reasons.

Minecraft Idea:

I awoke, I didn't remember how I got there, or what was before that, I simply existed from that point on. I didn't understand this world, I didn't understand the lifeforms around this world. All that I knew was that when I was created, the only thing I knew was that someone told me 'survive'. I didn't know how to communicate beyond that, but survival me to survey my surroundings. Under me there was a light colored block, I named it, 'sand'. This sand stretched out to curve around the land mass that stood in front of me. To only recede into the moving, blue colored blocks behind me. I looked up into the sky, I and found the first thing that I could ever call beautiful, right in the sky, unreachable as far as I could tell, was a magnificent looking object, glowing down to shed its grace onto the world.

What I didn't know was that I had seen this all before, I knew all this before. I just didn't remember, I didn't know what to expect, but I did know was that thing in the sky marked my safety, I knew I wouldn't be safe, for it moved through the sky. I looked at the other lifeforms, the beings beside me, those that had been cast into this world. They were too, just as disoriented, just as panicked about their survival. I didn't want to yet ally myself with those 'people' I didn't understand survival in numbers, yet. So I took a small wander towards a hole in the ground. It was dark inside, I felt an eerie feel, and a swallowing sound near that hole. I decided not to walk into it yet. I was scared, horribly fearful of that hole. But at the same time, I knew it would be my device to find shelter when that big block of 'light'-as I called it- receded into the darkness.

Survive.

I didn't know how to do that yet, but I knew my body, I knew I could thrust my arm forward. I knew I could beat, and dig, and hurt with my body. Maybe surviving wouldn't be as difficult as I thought. I looked over towards a green and brown construct, it rose of the ground, magnificently taunting us of it's well built shape. It was most beautiful. But something in me compelled to hurt it, to destroy it. The brown part, the lower part, at least. Maybe this was surviving, attacking everything else. I suppose it was, there was nothing else for me to do, anyways. I couldn't make shelter, I was scared of the hole in the ground. Maybe survival wasn't for me. In the sense I figured at first, at least. So off I went, slamming my fist into the base of the structure. It started making patterns in itself, it was suffering stress from my attack. I growled at it as it finally broke. My victory.

And my first shot at survival. There is sat, right where I attacked it. Smaller than before, it sat there. Swirling just above the ground, an inch away. I stared at it, and moved my hand forward. As if my magic, it went towards me, and placed itself on my arm, silently in place now.I cast it on the ground, curious of the little contraption. It was perhaps the most confusing about this world. Even more confusing than the word 'survive', even more confusing than the life forms at the sand I began at. Casting it out made me jump, it enlarged, quickly, responsively, I jumped back, onto another block. It looked like what it had looked like before I attacked it. I smiled, I laughed, I cried in joy. This was the first time I knew survival was in my reach, I named this process. "Building" I liked the name, rough, there, never moving, building. It was, in a sense, my own creation.

It was my life's meaning, now.

I looked back at the lifeforms, they looked to be curious of the world around them, the wonderful, confounding world around them. They were few, but I knew that they were the only things in this place I can speak too. I quickly beat the block again, and beat the rest of the structure, I had accumulated a number of the little sprites. Looking around, I noticed the beautiful land scape, many of these structures were in place. In place for me to.... collect. At top speed I raced towards the lifeforms. Looking to finally communicate with them. To show them 'building', when I arrived, a babble of incoherent sound spewed forth, trying to explain building, trying to create 'speech'. Finally, frustrated with myself, I cast the sprite out, and there it was, like always, enlarged, ready to be changed.

Excitedly I began jumping up and down, and jumped onto the block. Looked down, and placed another brown block. I was now easily above the people, I had easily shown them building. Now, I needed more 'builders' to help me create structure. So I pointed at the light source, I said 'survive', and pointed at the blocks. We could build to survival, or we could die in misery as we didn't.

All I knew, was that I would live, I would.

Survive.

[1x1? Or group? Ask your questions if you want. WAAAALLLL OF TEXT INCOOOMMMING.]

=-=-=-=

[PORTAL 2 Idea;

Think with portals.]

[Human]
You woke up in a crappy motel room, where it was now rusting. You were very hungry, and you really dont know how you got here. You looked around, and around, and around. You couldnt even open the bathroom door without trying to slam it down. Eventually, you went back on the bed and covered yourself. You woke up again, almost felt like seconds, on the bed again. A silhouette form on it, since you were laying down so long. You got up, and stretched. You still seemed to be very tired, but you eventually got out of it. You seen the door open, and a core was there.

[Personality Core]

You were a corrupt 'core' as they had said it, but you know you were once human. A [insert gender here], to say the exact. They had copied your personality on this core, with a matching color to perfect it. You didnt have limbs, you werent human, so why did you have to stay in this world? You went out of your corrupt core room, rolling and rolling until there was a arm plucking you into a management rail. It told you the rules of handling a aperture science management rail, but you simply ignored it. You went through the management rail, moving around until you found a room. It wasnt exactly a room, but you opened it. And there you found a human nineteen year old, just waking up. Of course, you hadnt known this boy would be here, and quickly closed the door.

[Group? 1X1? Voice your ideas in the thread.]

=-=-=-=-=-

Garrysmod:

Maps, Guns, everything went to hell. Creations went loose, Creators were killed by their own creations. Garry's Mod crashed, a fluctuation in the system. Mods, guns, maps, gone. They were all combined into one place, a place of hell. Paranoia, Deserts, it made a new planet. Creator's were scarce, most went underground and lived their life there. Most couldnt stand it, and took the cowards way out. We were at a huge loss, we were stuck in our own game. Homes, props, and guns were used in a huge war of death and destruction. The servers were combined and it was a endless walk of survival. Resistance's showed up, but died too quickly to get a fully functional resistance.

We lost friends, we lost creations. Cold and warm went off the charts, at day, it was clear. There were antlions, Combine, and deadly foes. It was 'safe' in terms to night. Nightmares came true, people died, and citys were full of flora. Weeds went inside the apartment areas, and just barely people survived. Night had creatures that you thought were myth, and we were just part of their food chain. We know nothing of what happened to Gary, the creator of the so-called game. We, and you, of course, take control of two groups struggling to survive. They were forced into a desert, bringing them to drastic measures. The desert was the worst place to be, especially since resources were hard to find at all. We brought our caravans to a sandy mountain, where the two groups met up. This, is our story.

-=-=-=-

Thats all of the ideas i made so far. Im sorry for no more.]

-=-=-=EDIT!-=-=-=-=
Yeah, i also can be obliged to take up your suggestions, concerns, questions, i dont care. Blast me with whatever you got. I know whatever game or story you can think of.

Last edited by Deceit on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:35 am

Ah well.

Last edited by Speedy The Hedgehog on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Left_bar_bleue0/0Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:06 am

Ah, sorry.

I have long declined sonic rps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:07 am

You're not the only one.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:15 am

Thank god.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:35 pm

The minecraft roleplay seems good
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Group or 1x1?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Group?
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:07 am

Group as in meaning people in the rp. Not a private one and its public.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:36 am

Yeah then group
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:28 pm

One second, speedy.

Postin for Jandroy for a moment to check if it works.

EDIT:

It does. It was probably so big in the signature last time that it didnt show up.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:07 am

This person has my respect.
They know what they're doing, kudos.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Doctor Stein wrote:
This person has my respect.
They know what they're doing, kudos.

Deceit is Revant before he got banned. He came back and I allowed him to stay.
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Talent alone cannot make the writer.
There must be a man behind the book.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ah, hello again. To all of you viewing this Roster, i am having a heavy writers block problem, which, pretty much sucks. Im having a hard time trying to come up with original ideas and comfortable ones, not forbidden ones like some people i know. [Not on this site] I really don't want to disappoint you guys, and im trying to come up with ideas straight away. Sadly, as i said, it is writers block, so its going to have you be either you suggesting one, or both of us. I hope you had a happy fourth of July yesterday.

I know, some of you might hate me from still when i destroyed the last site, but i really want to get past all of the arguments and look at the future; however bright or bad it may be, we will be able to get past it.

When life gives you lemons, throw them at a building and watch 'em burn, viewers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]   Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Roster [For plot ideas and 1x1]
Page 1 of 1