Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 I_vote_lcapBio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 I_voting_barBio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 I_vote_lcapBio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 I_voting_barBio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Empty
PostSubject: Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3   Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:23 am

As I have seen that the infection MK1 and MK2 have failed their own bio-objective:survive and multiply...I have further increased its deadly potential to be more...successful.

Same as the MK2,it can infect and convert any material into its own by splitting the electrons and particles it has,bit by bit but in the nanoscale it counts more than a million at a time. Although material is selective and uncontrollable,it has a hunger for bio-tissues,living things and materials alike.Water acts like a fuel to their sluggish-like movements and hydraulic systems for projectile weaponary.

I plan to strenghten them with the power of reverting their lost tissues.It can now turn itself into any material at its will.That also means that it can potentially hide as a rock while on the ground and trip victims,capturing them afterwards.

The victims always seem to be armed and quick to avoid capture,the infection MK3 has been taught using brainwave transmitters that use up a lot of power,however it is the only way to communicate with the deadly beast.The brainwave transmitter is safely in the core of the main base to secure its safety.A bio-hazard outbreak would occur if the device was tampered and the infection would be on the loose,uncontrollable until a new transmitter has been created.Back to the subject of armor,the infection can create hard shells using its flesh by compressing with hard force to form a barrier.Nerves are disabled to withstand pain and are re-connected when the muscles are relaxed.

Tentacle bio-prints are removed as it can easily be cut.The range of infection has dramatically decreased but its endurance has been the cover of its mistakes.Powerful thrusts under the infection's body help it jump towards its victims should there be an ambush to set.

I have also grown its instincts to blend into the background and wait for the right moment to leap onto its victims for conversion.Traps are underway on the hallways of my base should that daring fox try to infiltrate my compound labs.The trap is nothing more than a dot of infection disguised with shiny,metallic paint that creep up where you least expect it.The foot.Many bio-organisms always set their eyes ahead,vertically upward,left and right.That will be their mistake.It will also be their last.

Finally,the production of the MK3 was much slower than the MK2.Analysis shows that its reproductive sub-organs have lost much energy as they are reserved for the leap function as well as the ability to camoflage.

--Bio-weapon department (Dark Jandroy)
Back to top Go down
Elisa
Admin
Elisa

Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3   Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:44 am

So now it has the ability to hide and grow a shield!? HAX! DX
Back to top Go down

Bio-weapon data files: Infection MK3
Page 1 of 1