Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Resistance Cell: The Underground Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Resistance Cell: The Underground I_vote_lcapResistance Cell: The Underground I_voting_barResistance Cell: The Underground I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Resistance Cell: The Underground I_vote_lcapResistance Cell: The Underground I_voting_barResistance Cell: The Underground I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Resistance Cell: The Underground

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Resistance Cell: The Underground Left_bar_bleue987364735/987364735Resistance Cell: The Underground Empty_bar_bleue  (987364735/987364735)
Name::
Magic power:
Resistance Cell: The Underground Left_bar_bleue754613184765416132/754613184765416132Resistance Cell: The Underground Empty_bar_bleue  (754613184765416132/754613184765416132)

Resistance Cell: The Underground Empty
PostSubject: Resistance Cell: The Underground   Resistance Cell: The Underground EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:41 am

From the void between universes, they came, the Ikanunna. Within 3 years of their first appearence, they conquered everything that we knew and loved. Empires fell in days, the Rift Lands were near obliterated, entire planets became clouds of ash and soot. Numerous 'heroes' tried to stage open rebellions, but they were crushed, every participant in the rebellion dead, or worse. Chaos and tyranny are the laws of the land now, but still some seek justice against these invaders. So, we take to the sewers, the backwater planets, fighting a guerrilla war, rather than marching on their capital like those 'heroes' did. But, at least we have hope. And hope is all we need.

Note:Outside of itself, this RP is non-canon. However, deaths may be permanent based on creator's discretion.

Just some basic rules and guidelines. It is advised you read these, to improve the quality of the role-play.

-This RP has REALISTIC MODE ON. Which means magiks, 'inexplicable' powers (i.e. The Force, Telekinetics, etc.), crazy stunts, taking 23 shots to the chest and living, are not allowed, unless I have good reason to allow them, which is judged case by case.
-No ubering. I know some of you are good about this, but others, whom I shall not name, may not be so.
-Yes, this is multi-RP-versal, which means you may draw characters from any and all sources, except those that conflict with Realistic Mode.
-This RP has NO SET ENDING, which means that individual performances can effect the plot. However, some events are set.
-Don't all pile on one cell, just because everybody else is joining it. The more people join one cell, the more I'm tempted to put said cell on near suicide mission. 5 Player Characters in one cell is acceptable, more than 8 isn't.
-Don't bother trying to control NPCs. It won't work. EVER.
-This is the infancy of a resistance. I highly doubt you are going to have 23 tanks at your disposal, and that they will last long. Remember, rebellion is suicide, resistance is sabotage and stealth. However, later into the resistance, it MAY form into an open rebellion.

Now, the Character Sheets.

Name:(Obvious enough)
Species:(Mobian, Zvar'nekaz, Chiyrenian, etc.)
Race:(Optional)(i.e. for a Mobian, Fox, Hedgehog, etc.)
Appearance:(Relatively detailed.)
Specialty:(i.e. Command, Sabotage, Surveillance,etc.)
Equipment:(Wrenches, bombs, stuff that isn't a directly offensive weapon, but can still do damage.)
Items:(Stuff that doesn't do damage, i.e. Medkits, food, cigarettes.)
Weapons:(Should be light, remember, sneaking and sabotage.)
Cell:(1-10)
Bio:(I don't care about your character's legend that began in the 14th Century, I just want to know what happened from the beginning of the invasion, to nowadays, and why they hooked up with a cell.)

Oh, almost forgot.
GENERAL CELL LOCATIONS.
This affects where in the RP your character is upon joining. Updated when a cell moves.
Cell 1:South-Western Hemisphere on Mobius.
Cell 2:Near Chiyren's Southern Pole
Cell 3:Western Equatorial Va'hkoo.
Cell 4:North-Eastern Hemisphere Altair 4432, Rift Lands.
Cells 5, 7-10:-UNKNOWN-
Cell 6:Abandoned UNI base, South-Western Reach.

Unknowns are because I'm too lazy/don't want to interfere with someone else's planet. Suggestions please?

Last edited by The Chessmaster on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Elisa
Admin
Elisa

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Cell: The Underground   Resistance Cell: The Underground EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:57 am

(Wheeeee!)
===
Name:Elisa Prower
Species:Mobian
Race:Mobian Fox
Appearance:In the gallery,I'll upload it!
Specialty:Sabotage and Silent movement.
Equipment:Taser that doesn't really work right,a couple of remote explosives.
Items:Water,flashlight and a short rope.
Weapons:2 50.caliber pistols
Cell:1
Bio:Even though she was grateful that Dark Jandroy's malevolent empire has fallen and removed forever,the tyranny didn't stop there. She tried to persuade many heroes not to march right into a trap..She could not stop them.Still a cheeky little fox,kind and brave.She was a little smart enough not to charge right at them.

Her story lies in the mercy of her actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Cell: The Underground   Resistance Cell: The Underground EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Resistance Cell: The Underground Player15
Spoiler:
Name: Lyrall
Species: Human
Specialty: Sabotage, Infiltration.
Equipment: Nano-carbon tube knife, attaches to his lower thigh, a weak 9MM on his right thigh, and a Hood during the times he needs to infiltrate.
Items:First Aid, on his left arm. Soft bag of various things, such as a radiation detector, and a Shield emitter, which will set up a shield in his armor, quite weak, infact.
Weapons:Silenced Semi-Automatic rifle, with a extra bullet in the reloader. Great for snipers.
Cell: 6
Bio: The day of the invasion was the day of his life. He had been deployed as a marine to help aid the other troops, but eventually failed. Lyrall was aiding them, but they had been so pinned down, he didnt notice the other marines going down also. The pulse was a sort-of emp in their armor. He seen the last marine get picked off, and he ran. The fastest he possibly could. Those were heroes that died. He grabbed his rifle and ran to a nearby warehouse, where he hid. Afterwards, he hooked up with the Cell and hopefully will make a differance.

Last edited by Elven Warden on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Resistance Cell: The Underground 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Resistance Cell: The Underground Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Resistance Cell: The Underground Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Resistance Cell: The Underground Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Resistance Cell: The Underground Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Cell: The Underground   Resistance Cell: The Underground EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Name: Miyuki Serena 'Neyix' Nuchika
Species: Chiyrenian
Appearance: Resistance Cell: The Underground Neyixl10
Specialty: Medical Support, Stealth
Equipment: GPS, Tracking darts, Teammate medkits
Items: Medkits, MREs, Mana doses
Weapons: Combat wand, Syringe(Poison, Stun, or Health), Silenced .45 revolver
Cell: 2
Bio: Ever since she decided to go back to Chiyren after her time of fighting. It was short lived when she was sent to the southern pole of her planet to research on what is causing the southern pole to melt and why there was darken skies and such. To her conclusion her planet was attacked and it was too late for her to stop it herself. She fled to find help, finding Cell 2.

Name: Vivien Rutsen
Species: Human
Appearance: Resistance Cell: The Underground N3yx10
Specialty: Pilot, Recon
Equipment: Repair tools, Flashlight,
Items: Medkits, Ammunition
Weapons: Semtex grenades, Silenced SMG, Silenced Magnum
Cell: 6 (Maybe this could be Reach?)
Bio: Vivien was a pilot on Reach. Ready to go pick up the rest of her squad that she dropped off days earlier. She pilots a stealth Falcon that she modified for missions that her squad and her perform. When she retrieved a distress call from her squads, she rushed to the location to find the Ikanunna attack. Her squad was found dead and flees away to tell command on what is happening. Her Falcon was shot down and she crashes a few miles away. She escapes from the Ikanunna and finds the Cell.
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Resistance Cell: The Underground Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Resistance Cell: The Underground Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Resistance Cell: The Underground Left_bar_bleue0/0Resistance Cell: The Underground Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Cell: The Underground   Resistance Cell: The Underground EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:25 pm

(Any chance I can play as the antagonist? :< )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Cell: The Underground   Resistance Cell: The Underground EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Hope this will be back up to speed.

And, im updating my character appearence.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Resistance Cell: The Underground Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Resistance Cell: The Underground Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Resistance Cell: The Underground Left_bar_bleue0/0Resistance Cell: The Underground Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Cell: The Underground   Resistance Cell: The Underground EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:22 am

(Y U NO CONTINUE LIEK U PROMISED!? NARB.)
Back to top Go down
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
Resistance Cell: The Underground Left_bar_bleue987364735/987364735Resistance Cell: The Underground Empty_bar_bleue  (987364735/987364735)
Magic power:
Resistance Cell: The Underground Left_bar_bleue754613184765416132/754613184765416132Resistance Cell: The Underground Empty_bar_bleue  (754613184765416132/754613184765416132)

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Cell: The Underground   Resistance Cell: The Underground EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:23 am

Ah-ha, sorry about the start delay, but I've been super-ultra-mega-overkill-busy with schoolwork, which I just finished. Also to note, I procrastinate.

Anyways, about the outstanding....question from Jan, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Assume that the good guys are the latter enemy. Now that that is done, I proclaim this thread....(wait for it...)begun!
Back to top Go down
Elisa
Admin
Elisa

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Cell: The Underground   Resistance Cell: The Underground EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:17 am

(Oh noes! with Jan as our enemy,be sure to brace for his tanks!! DX )
Back to top Go down
Elisa
Admin
Elisa

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Cell: The Underground   Resistance Cell: The Underground EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:56 am

Elisa was observing the rest of the cell members,she had a little trouble deciding who to talk to first.
"Uhh.." She pondered even more,looking at the ceiling. Her eyes kept scanning till there was nothing interesting and yet she still had no idea who to talk to.
Back to top Go down
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Cell: The Underground   Resistance Cell: The Underground EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:08 pm

[Sorry for the delays again, let's get this restarted, so that way I can get Deceit off my back. Unless he scratches it, then I'm fine with it. But I digress.]

Daily Updates:
-Ikanunna Deuterium Refinery destroyed by Cell 7, at the cost of 5 resistance fighters.
-Ikanunna have deployed Warships to co-ordinates 556.23, 432.8, 9967.2, after rumors of a resistance held shipyard.
-Ikanunna have routed Cell 10, after a failed bombing.

Cell Updates:
1-Snatch and grab region adjuctant.
2-Sneak weapons out of an Ikanunna weapons depot.
6-Reactivate EM Jammers around the UNI base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance Cell: The Underground   Resistance Cell: The Underground Empty

Back to top Go down

Resistance Cell: The Underground
Page 1 of 1