Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 I_voting_bar52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 I_voting_bar52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.

Go down 
+2
Alexandy12
Jandroy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:11 pm

As Synthia continued walking down the street, she could have sworn she heard something.
"..." She quickly spun round, waiting to see that crazed Mobian stood there ready to kill her. She was relieved and shocked to find that there was nobody there.
"Oh?" She scratched her head, thinking about what she might have heard. Moments later, she a saw a small flame appear down one of the alleyways. The firelight only revealed two red eyes and the hand holding a lighter. That's when she knew who it was.
"What are you doing here, Brego?" She asked, crossing her arms. The two red eyes slowly looked to where Synthia was stood, a finger flipping the lid over the flame, completely blacking out the alleyway.
"You should know that's none of your business." A voice replied. Synthia heard his footsteps, until finally Brego revealed himself, hands in his pockets and glaring at her. "And you really shouldn't be out here at this time, not even with that gun." He added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:30 am

(Earth to Jandroy. Earth to Jandroy. Come in, Jandroy.)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5000/500052nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/052nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:15 pm

(*Snore* I caopy...wait-wat.)
===
The rocket had reached space.The fleet was only a lightyear away yet it was travelling at a very fast speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Synthia and Brego both looked at each other, thinking. The silence was all of the sudden disturbed once Synthia's stomach started to rumble.
"Ah--! Oh... just my stomach." She laughed.
"Hey, you wanna come over?" She asked Brego, smiling a bit. Brego thought this over... he had other things to do, but it wasn't as if they were needed to be done right now.
"Alright," He replied. "But I'm not gonna stay for too long." He explained, trying to make Synthia know that he was always busy. She nodded to him, then turned around and began walking. Brego followed, taking one last look over his shoulder at the city. He narrowed his eyes, remembering his main objective, although it wasn't the time to think about that right now. He looked back round to Synthia, looking at her LMG.
"Where did you get that gun?" He asked her, never seeing her with it before. She smiled.
"I'll explain another time." She replied back.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5000/500052nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/052nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

The sun has fallen,night started to fall really fast.
===
"While the embassadors embrace the visitors with open arms and peace,tonight will be the time when new bonds are made and where beings from another planet shall forge alliances with us." The TV said,the current president announced.

The broadcast replaced all channels for all to hear and see.Some listened and observed,falling for the "peace" statement too easily.

"Normal people wanted easy lives by nature,what fool would dare go for a difficult road of pain and suffering."
The TV continued to stream.
===
Lucia was readying her telescope to see the fleet herself...she would try to analyse what was the fleet's main directive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:47 pm

It was only a couple of minutes until they both arrived at the house. Synthia searched her right pocket for the key, finally pulling it out and holding it out in front of her.
"Number 19... my lucky number." She chuckled, inserting the key into the keyhole. When she twisted it, a loud clunk sounded from the door. She opened it, revealing the inside of her home.
"You're door is reinforced?" Brego remarked from the sound the door made.
"Yup," Synthia nodded, walking in and taking the leather strap off holding the gun to her back before setting it on the nearby table. "It's to keep burglars out. Although I still have a crapload of other stuff to keep them away." She walked on into the living room.
"Hey, if you want a coffee, there's a coffee machine in the kitchen." She called out to Brego, who was looking around. He'd never been inside a house before, nor did he have his own. Synthia took her shoes off, jumping onto the sofa and grabbing the remote. Once she hit the "on" button, the broadcast immediately showed up. Brego overheard it, and walked in wondering what was being said.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Elisa was listening attentively to the broadcast,not really taking the bait...she would be ready to respond in case of an attack.

Although attacking an enemy you don't know would not be her style...but those symbols on the sides of the ships in the satellite scans look familiar.

Messilita was sleeping on the couch while Lucia was waiting patiently for the ships to arrive in her view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Brego sat down next to Synthia, listening in.
"..." He growled in disgust. Synthia looked at him, confused.
"What's up?" She asked.
"I don't trust what they're doing at all..." He snarled through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:07 pm

The fleet was a lot closer than the time it was at the asteroid belt...why was it hiding there?

The scientist who first discovered the fleet took this time to make a second scan...using high-tech equipment,something Lucia doesn't have at all.

The new,clearer scans started to kill him on the insides,not only does the pictures show what the outside of the fleet was..but the insides as well.

He quickly snatched the printed pictures and rushed towards the town hall.

At that time,he knew...what will fall upon this planet...was unthinkable at that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Synthia changed the channel to a drama series. She'd only watched one or two episodes of it, but she recognised the main characters.
"Oh wow - haven't seen this in a while." She said. Brego lowered his head a bit, his hair hiding his eyes, but then he stood up.
"Where are you going?" Synthia asked him.
"I'm just gonna get something to eat..." He replied, trying to keep her calm. Why she reacted like that to his action concerned him. He walked on out of the room and into the kitchen, opening one of the cupboards to see there wasn't any food. Just empty cans.
"You've sure got a nice supply of food." Brego shouted out sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:20 pm

The scientist removed the thought of running there,he jacked a car and threw the driver out,taking the car and driving it violently towards the town hall...whatever it takes to bring critical information,he will take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Brego noticed there was a biscuit tin tucked away in the corner of the cupboard. He grabbed hold of it, taking it out and pulling the lid off to see an unopened packet of sweets inside. He shrugged, taking the packet out and placing the tin and the lid on the kitchen desk, then walked back into the living room. As he sat down next to Synthia, she noticed the packet of sweets.
"Uh... where did you get those from?" She asked.
"That biscuit tin." He replied, opening the packet with little effort.
"... It wasn't empty?" Synthia was confused at this point.
"..." Brego didn't reply. He took out a sweet and ate it. Cherry flavoured gum. He held the packet out for Synthia, keeping his eyes on the TV. She took one, taking a bite to have her taste buds massaged by the gooey substance as it melted in her mouth.
"Wow. These are nice!" She exclaimed.
"Yet you have no idea you even got them..." Brego mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:30 pm

"WHOOOAAA..." Lucia could not even wait to look at the telescope to see such remarkable ships...but something was wrong.

She could not see any "signs of peace" at the ship's markings and such.
"What?" She looked harder,trying to penetrate vision into the windows.

"..." She was stunned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:38 pm

There was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it." Synthia grumbled, getting up and walking out. She walked up to the door and gripped the doorknob. She turned it, the door making another clonk as she did so, then pulled the door open. There was a young boy with an envelope, looking rather nervous.
"U-u-uh... y-you're not a... g-guy..." The boy stuttered. He was shaking, his hand holding out the envelope to Synthia. She looked at it, frowning. In the middle of the envelope was the words "Mr. Hallerg".
'Brego doesn't have a house...' She thought to herself. She looked at the boy.
"Um... thanks." She said, smiling. He nodded once, then turned around and trudged off in a gloomy manor. She felt sorry for him, although there wasn't anything she could really do. She closed the door, the sound of the door locking once it was fully shut, and she walked back into the living room and walking up to Brego.
"It's for you." She said, holding the envelope out in front of him. He inhaled sharply in surprise, looking at the words "Mr. Hallerg".
"... That bastard." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:21 pm

(You're turn,I pass..unless others want to post.)
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2500/250052nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Tony sat at his desk, listening to the broadcast as well, and spinning a set of keys around his fingers, he was waiting for the verdict, wither or not to use these keys today.

------------------------------

Alex sat at the top of a building in mid construction, all the workers went home for the night anyway.
Alex's gaze was directed at the sky, watching for anything abnormal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Brego simply ripped the end of the envelope off, taking the bit of paper out inside. He unfolded it, thinking that his sender was planning something in time with what was currently going on... he was right to think so.
"What does it say?" Synthia asked. There was a long silence.
"... Two days." Brego murmured, scrunching up the bit of paper in his hand. Synthia felt worried and confused - what was going to happen in two days?
"Um... who... sent it?" She asked, being more concerned about this person strangely knowing Brego was in her own house.
"..." He stood up, not saying a word. "I'm leaving." He snarled, turning round and walking out of the living room.
"You can't just--!" Synthia was about to try and change his mind about leaving, but it was already too late once she heard the door open and close shut. "... Leave..." She whispered. She sighed, hanging her head. Being alone at home didn't really suit her comforts.
Back to top Go down
Elisa
Admin
Elisa

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Sola started to look up into the sky from the window of her building,the ships that were flying up there were very familiar to her.

However,she could not dig into her memory to find out why it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:22 pm

As Brego was walking down the road, he looked up to see the ships. He had never seen them before, so he wasn't going to assume anything at all yet.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:00 pm

On TV,the president was finally taking his leave of the scene...that was when the scientist burst through the security and shouted.

The security forces thought the thick sheets of paper that he was holding had hid a gun inside,assuming it was a terrorist attack.

Soon enough,the scientist was shot down infront of the president...only struggling to give the pictures to him.

The broadcast was on hold,resuming usual TV programmes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:03 pm

Synthia had her hand up to her mouth in shock. She didn't know what to think... although she had a very cold, harsh feeling deep down that it was gonna be the end of the line for society very soon. She slowly took her hand away, putting her hand on the remote and hitting the 'off' button as the TV screen flashed before going blank. She was worried. Very worried.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Elisa too was shocked at the stream of events going on.

She was a little curious about the papers though..she was thinking about it when all of a sudden,Lucia asked her to take a look at the ships from her telescope.

"Alright." Elisa stood up and went towards the telescope,looking through it. What she saw was a big ship coming out of a gigantic hulk of metal.It seemed like it was a scanner of some kind.
===
The broadcast was about to come online again,it was a live camera stream from the ambassador ship itself.
---
"We bring you live in space using high-tech equipment to broadcast to all of mobius from us." A reporter inside a glass dome announced.

"What you can see here is the rocket itself to bring us from our planet to here." She pointed at the rocket drifting in space aimlessly.

"This ship was designed especially to move a team of diplomats towards the ship and try to communicate it with various ways such as radio,visual and frequencies of tones." There was a bit of chaos from behind her at the cockpit of the ship as well as the camera man.

The large ship fitted with a scanner seemed to be moving its way directly at the embassador ship slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Brego watched... he could only hope that nothing bad were to happen, but he thought he was likely to be proven wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:03 pm

The embassador ship easily dodged the large vessel...although it was a close one,the radar was chipped off can it cannot broadcast to the world.

Not knowing what happened,the ship started to move towards the larger ship,continuing its mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Brego watched... he wasn't sure what to think, apart from to hope that nothing bad was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.   52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

52nd Dimension:Kardinal's wake.
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next