Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Creationists - The first age. Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Creationists - The first age. I_vote_lcapCreationists - The first age. I_voting_barCreationists - The first age. I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Creationists - The first age. I_vote_lcapCreationists - The first age. I_voting_barCreationists - The first age. I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Creationists - The first age.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

My Pet : Creeper

Creationists - The first age. Empty
PostSubject: Creationists - The first age.   Creationists - The first age. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Plotline:

A mysterious reality was formed... but it went awry. Some say it was the spirits, others say that darker forces were behind it, but the beings of the reality weilded the very power of the reality in the first place. While the first planet and sun had been made by the spirits, a disaster called the 'darksource' occurred. This darksource essence consumed the spirits, and almost escaped the dimension when the very essence of magic was unleashed. Magics themselves manifested and almost destroyed the 'darksource', but at a cost. While it almost didnt exist, it was trapped in the mortals that were to be, which emerged by magics.

You are one of these mortals, and you can feel how the 'spirits' were virtually eliminated. In the essence of the magics that exist in this reality... you have virtually boundless power, but its defined by the currency used on this site. Now the simple question is whether you will re-awaken the spirits, or will you give into the power of the metaverse... and simply try to dominate/destroy the reality with the magics that exist in this reality.

Goal: You can either free the spirits, keep them within, or try to destroy the spirits. However, the 'ages' are known but a mystery how they work. Perhaps its best that we try to discover how those ages work....

Templates: Templates are freeform. I dont like the hassle of structure. Just be certain to purchase anything from the market should you make it. But if you make a player, you must follow the goal in some way...

Planet 1 - Faradin

Creationists - The first age. Planet1

Right now, it has only an atmosphere and little else. But the first beings are just emerging, thanks to the essence of magics.

My Character:

Creationists - The first age. ImagesCAR09T0S

He is called 'Shadran'....
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Realms/index/
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

My Pet : Creeper

Creationists - The first age. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creationists - The first age.   Creationists - The first age. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Shadran looked around to see just how dismal the reality was presently. He knew only of this planet, and it had virtually nothing on it. To add insult to injury, he barely even had a few spirit energies to work with, although he knew that he could create things. The problem, however, was food. He could create a temporary source, but it was by far better to try to make a lasting source of food that would resupply itself. But that would be expensive in energy, along with possibly attract enemies. But at least he was more than ready for any conflicts that may rise....

Shadran looked at the place carefully. Imagining a simple town, it would be an easy matter to establish a community once he had the points to achieve it. Gaining good equipments, however, would be another story, albeit earned fairly quickly and effciently dependant how active he became in the first place.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Realms/index/

Creationists - The first age.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: