Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Hazmaxis IC Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Hazmaxis IC I_vote_lcapHazmaxis IC I_voting_barHazmaxis IC I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Hazmaxis IC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

My Pet : Creeper

Hazmaxis IC Empty
PostSubject: Hazmaxis IC   Hazmaxis IC EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:15 pm

https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com/t727-hazmaxis-ooc - Enter here.

Neil was in his lab within the mountain caves. It would be one of the last places to be affected by the 'biohazard disaster' that couldn't be resolved. However, the hazard was a nightmare. he had seen about the disaster in a vision, and knew that the spirits had chosen him to be the catalyst for saving the world. He had no choice but to convince others that they needed to help him develop such technologies. But the problem was how nobody could presently even hope to understand remotely. It was a nightmare that seemed to doom all the other humans. But there was a few things he could do for now. One of them being developing some crude dustmasks...
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Realms/index/
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

Hazmaxis IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazmaxis IC   Hazmaxis IC EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Neil needed something to do, and the local community was beginning to question if he really was worth being a scientist in the first place. He was doing rather expenisve studies into mechanics and infrastructure, namly communication technologies. But the problem was how difficult it would be to develop the internet in the first place. A task that seemed extremely difficult to pull off. Neil decided to work on the basics involving this disaster, thinking that the mouth and nose were enough. Proceeding to the nearby town, he ordered some cloths and 'laces' or strings, then returned to the base to begin constructing the first dustmasks on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
Hazmaxis IC Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Hazmaxis IC Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Name::
Magic power:
Hazmaxis IC Left_bar_bleue0/0Hazmaxis IC Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hazmaxis IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazmaxis IC   Hazmaxis IC EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:01 pm

The member 'dvp_gamguru' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack Dice' : 3, 8
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com
Revant
Revant

Hazmaxis IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazmaxis IC   Hazmaxis IC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:16 am

[Revant Noir De Feille]

Revant slowly walked along the trail. His duffle bag slightly weighing him down. He went to the left, taking a smaller path and more stiffer. He finally arrived at his destination. "Finally." Revant mumbled, seeing the rag-tag town, Maetross. He payed for a hotel room, and went inside. He set himself up on the bed, opening his duffle bag and putting his watch on the table. He was in a very little room, but it has a T.V. and a bed plus a small table. He layed down on the bed, hoping to wake up next morning.
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

Hazmaxis IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazmaxis IC   Hazmaxis IC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:27 am

As revenant ventured into the inn, there were some arguments with the locals and officials about a person named neil anderson. Apparently, an affluent, but deemed crazy, researcher. Just then, however, neil arrived, and was ready to inform them of his present situaiton. The only problem was convincing them that the disaster was something they couldnt understand one iota. Consequentially, he decided to simply offer the new product that he had developed, hoping it would stave off the arguments at least for a few days.

Neil Said: "I publicly appologise for my past foolish experiments, but I have some evidence as to what the global diaster would be, and I am offering a ---presently--- horrible defense against such a danger. Its also good for outdoor alergies as well, especially things like pollin and dust."

Officer: "Hmm... many have claimed they may know about the disater. What makes you think that you are no different? If I had to guess, it would have to do with some kind of virus or thereabous."

Neil: "You are sorta correct. I had a dream last night. An awakening. As for recomphensation, here is the thing I managed to develop. Its called a 'dustmask'... and may help." He said, handing each person 3 dustmasks. Then he used his scanner. Good, there was no signs of the disaster being here anytime soon. It was likely that this was the very last place that would be affected, infact. "Now remember, if you find youself coughing or have an allergy, these may prove invaluable."

Neil added: "As for what the diaster is, I am afraid you wouldn't understand. Just know this, its not a virus, but will affect your body in a way that would potentially kill you unprotected. If you see a neonic green substance, and are choking/gagging... RUN. It will save your life, understood?"

They nodded, and neil began returning back to the lab...

Last edited by dvp_gamguru on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revant
Revant

Hazmaxis IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazmaxis IC   Hazmaxis IC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:35 am

Revant stopped. "...Disaster." He mumbled. "....Hey, If your Neil, then id like to have a talk with you." Revant said to Neil, walking and heading to his room. W

-
'Later....'

Revant woke up, and stared at the ceiling. He mixed epson salt with water, and drank it. "...Eugh..." He mumbled, and walked back into the INN floor. He sat down at the bar. "Anything good." He said to the bartender, faceplanted into the counter.
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

Hazmaxis IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazmaxis IC   Hazmaxis IC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:46 am

The tender nodded, "Quite a fine selection of them. Is there any kind of beverage you want in particular, or shall I give you the usual. Unfortunately, I need to see your ID if you want the good stuff. Gotta hate those government regulations. Speaking of which... there is a lot of talk about neil. Some say he really does know the upcoming disaster, but you know how those crackpots can be."

The tavern was a semi-upscale one, surprisingly good for the community it was in. No doubt there were a lot of explorers and hunters in these parts, and it showed. Further, revenant was given an opportunity. "Say, care to have a job? Lately, medical supplies are well needed. You should talk to the nearby hospital for details. Odd thing is... those afflicted never seen to be coughing here in town... only in a misty area just outside the town, and nobody can seem to remedy it."
Back to top Go down
Revant
Revant

Hazmaxis IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazmaxis IC   Hazmaxis IC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:05 am

"...Sure. Hoping for a job anyways. Also, for the drink," Revant said, and put ten dollars there. "I would like to have anything you can whip up. Ill be back, soon." Revant said, going outside. He walked along the road, seeing there was a few hunters talking about their 'One of the best kills ive ever had' talk. Revant scoffed, and walked inside the nearby hospital.
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

Hazmaxis IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazmaxis IC   Hazmaxis IC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:17 am

OOC: not goin to post more on OOC about posting.... lol.

There were plenty of officials in the hospital as you entered, talking about the mysts found in the forest in the first place. Along with the officials, there were plenty of hunters and adventurers complaining about how they couldn't resolve the myst in the first place. As you walked up to the receptionist, she said: "Thanks be... are you here to help us quell this situaiton?"

Just then, a hunter entered, with a response, "I think I found a solution! Neil gave me these unusual masks! I tried one in the myst... and nothing happend to me when I wore it within the myst! I have a great feeling that HE really does know how to resolve the global disaster yet to be!"

THis hunter has achieved ONE of his hazmat goals.

An official: "You mean... the scientist working on those lazer rifles? But that cannot be."
Hunter: "I know it sounds crazy, but the myst clearly didnt affect me when I wore it. We should head to his lab NOW!"

Everyone there agreed.... but did you? Looks like the job was lost...
Back to top Go down
Revant
Revant

Hazmaxis IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazmaxis IC   Hazmaxis IC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:53 pm

(...How stupid. This site DIDNT load my post, so it didnt post.)

Revant agreed, just barely mumbling. He did have past expeiriences with medical, such as herbology. But he guessed it simply wasnt to be. He slowly walked out of the hospital, sighing, and went to the bar. "...Job ended." Revant said in a displeased voice.
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

Hazmaxis IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazmaxis IC   Hazmaxis IC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:24 pm

As the people arrived at neil's lab, and requested him, he ventured to the enterance, but responded with much the same situaiton at the town. But then one hunter said: "Does this have anything to do with environmentalism? We located a dangerous myst, and I believe it has something to do with the disaster."

Neil nodded. "Yes, that was my dream. But I hope we have enough time to prepare for it. Just know this. We need to have everyone arrive in these parts, as I can use all the help I can get. We all know that the whole world will suffer the catastrophe."

Officer: "Can you tell us what 'environmentalism' is? Somehow, I dont think you can."

Neil responded in acknowlegdement. "You need to unlock the potential to understand that. Three events will dictate your progression in that matter, but there is no telling what they are in the first place. Know that you should strive to help others to unlock those situations as well, ok?"

Officer: "So I need to be careful with events, and we should send out people to convince others to arrive here?"

As neil nodded, the people there upgraded to the first stage of understanding. Further, neil's 3rd power upgraded. Now it would be able to tell how to unlock anybody's 3 events and tell how far he has proceeded as well.
Back to top Go down
Revant
Revant

Hazmaxis IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazmaxis IC   Hazmaxis IC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Once Revant drank his drink, he brought epson salt with him. He walked up the mountain, and seen people crowding the area. "....Damn." Revant mumbled, seeing as there was loads. "..." He rummaged through the people, almost getting squeezed to death. But it was just a bruise. Revant got in the first crowd. "...Hey, Neil!" He yelled, hoping to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

Hazmaxis IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazmaxis IC   Hazmaxis IC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Neil was curious as to the other person. He... what was that? Didnt even have phaze 1. No... he couldn't understand, but these people could. Still, the question was what he wanted to know in the first place. Walking up to him, neil said: "You didnt need to yell. I could hear you. So... what is it you need/want, then?" neil said, curious about his desires and requests.
Back to top Go down
Revant
Revant

Hazmaxis IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazmaxis IC   Hazmaxis IC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:49 pm

"I dont need anything, nor want anything. I...know. I know of whats coming and about the breathing and suffocation. But i dont know what to do." Revant said. His thoughts tumbled around his head, such as 'Why am i doing this?' ' I feel stupid' or such and such.
Back to top Go down
dvp_gamguru
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
dvp_gamguru

Hazmaxis IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazmaxis IC   Hazmaxis IC EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:59 pm

"Seek those who can be saved. Help them to reach this lab. According to the studies, this will be the last place to be hit by the disaster. I must stay here to develop air conditioning and better masks, which will take quite a lot of time and effort to muster. I would advise this of all of you, infact. Its better I am left alone, working on these studies, or you can help with the research and development in the first place."

Neil went in, brought out a chest, and opened it. There was 45 dustmasks in the chest. "Take as you wish. You will probably need these in your travels. I will try to develop better quickly, but It seems I am at a standstill for now. I will try to make more while developing better, but this will take quite a lot of time and effort, 2 things we cannot afford to waste. Further, these are the only masks I can afford to give freely, so dont waste them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hazmaxis IC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazmaxis IC   Hazmaxis IC Empty

Back to top Go down

Hazmaxis IC
Page 1 of 1