Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
An Apology to Everybody Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
An Apology to Everybody I_vote_lcapAn Apology to Everybody I_voting_barAn Apology to Everybody I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
An Apology to Everybody I_vote_lcapAn Apology to Everybody I_voting_barAn Apology to Everybody I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

An Apology to Everybody

Go down 
+2
Crows Ate My Computer
Sundowner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

My Pet : Creeper
Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
An Apology to Everybody Left_bar_bleue10/10An Apology to Everybody Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Name::
Magic power:
An Apology to Everybody Left_bar_bleue4/4An Apology to Everybody Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

An Apology to Everybody Empty
PostSubject: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:41 am

I have done things last week I shouldn't have done. Bashing and flaming, I was being a dick. But I indeed DO have a brother that comes on here, but there's no discussion there. Yes, I agree that we needed a change, but I'm still confused about alternate universes. Anyways, I troubled you all, but for one thing, the only reason I actually really did this was to catch Dan's attention, seeing how... I don't know how to play the words out, but sort of gothic/emo in a way. Indeed, I actually did get my wrist broken from the mile run I did last week, but it was patched up and healed quickly, so I lied about that so I could try to bring this site to at least calm down a little, but alas I couldn't. Another person I should apologize to is Jandroy most importantly. I feel that was sort of unjust, and harsh, but seeing as you DID abuse your powers before, I felt the need that I had to do what I did. But there was one sole reason for this, the fact that my teachers back in my school are very unfair, giving low grades on things I work hard on, but I couldn't release my rage on them, I'd get in trouble, and possibly suspended. Due to this, I couldn't attack my server or my other server I'm an admin on, so, I was left with one choice, you people. I couldn't do it on the people visiting my server, so what I did was attack you. I was not thinking straight, so I didn't think the consequences. Now that you have my words and reasoning, I have two notifications.

I won't be on that much anymore. I have more sites that I visit then you think, and now I've gone back to ROBLOX, now it's gotten better, I've played it more, and the good thing is that there's no more Draken7 or fastpager200 (perhaps, not quite sure with fastpager), things got better. Of course, there's still some Vampire/Werewolf ones, but they do not attend to Twilight, so that's better. To see new generations of new RPers arise, it's made me a bit happy.

I've recently got a hold of a lot of the old Star Wars game and awaiting Knights of the Old Republic, seeing I'm coming back into it, I'll be busy playing them all. If you seen the walkthroughs, Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 are 139 episodes long. So I'll be gone for awhile, plus I've got 4 display cases around my room now with all the figures I've been collecting. I'd name them all, but there's too many. I'm getting 2 more display cases.

And here's a random video I find ridiculous, but the ending makes it all the worth:

And why is there tinypic all around?

Credit to Neyix for the Minecraft video.
Back to top Go down
Crows Ate My Computer

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:01 am

I'll forgive you if you say.. Bananamonkey.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
An Apology to Everybody Left_bar_bleue10/10An Apology to Everybody Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Magic power:
An Apology to Everybody Left_bar_bleue4/4An Apology to Everybody Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:20 am

Not sure why, but bananamonkey.

There, I said it
Back to top Go down
Nightmare-Bot
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Nightmare-Bot

My Pet : An Apology to Everybody 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
An Apology to Everybody Left_bar_bleue9001/9001An Apology to Everybody Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Magic power:
An Apology to Everybody Left_bar_bleue0/0An Apology to Everybody Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:23 am

If you want let out your rage, don't let it out on other people.

Ok, no lecturing.

Ok, reason for me lecturing: I just want people to get along, but like hell that's ever gonna happen.

Last edited by Aetrop on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:23 am

Aetrop, I don't want lecturing. I've already had enough of it about you, I'll just say. Consider it a warning, I'm not blasting my chance into oblivion to regain myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:35 am

Malgus wrote:
the only reason I actually really did this was to catch Dan's attention, seeing how... I don't know how to play the words out, but sort of gothic/emo in a way.

I don't understand...

At least you've come back taking things in mind and changing yourself for the better. As long as that does stay how it is, there really shouldn't be as much trouble any more, if any.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:19 pm

... wrote:
Malgus wrote:
the only reason I actually really did this was to catch Dan's attention, seeing how... I don't know how to play the words out, but sort of gothic/emo in a way.

I don't understand...

At least you've come back taking things in mind and changing yourself for the better. As long as that does stay how it is, there really shouldn't be as much trouble any more, if any.

I wasn't sure how to word it correctly, it was hard to describe it, and I saw conflicting things, so it doesn't make much sense.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
An Apology to Everybody Left_bar_bleue2000/2000An Apology to Everybody Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:
An Apology to Everybody Left_bar_bleue0/0An Apology to Everybody Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Well, I'm glad that you're apologizing and all - but I've said this many times before - don't take it out on your friends [well, I still am one, at least. ewe I don't give up on people easily.] if you're angry. Don't you have any shooters? Something? Fighting? I don't know, to take your steam out on? But, maybe you did think it was justice to get back at Jan - which is kind of wasn't. You did piss most of us off to some point, but you didn't think of the consequences. See, before I do anything rash, I usually plan it out like a two way street in my head - if I do this, what'll that lead to? You know, that kind of thing.

About your brother, if he does get on here or somewhere and comes off as a dick, you should change your passwords or something, don't make your computer memorize them, write it down on a piece of paper or notepad, hide them, keep them secret, and make sure they're not too obvious, so he doesn't pull some more shit - if he does, anyways. o:

It's good that you're still active on many sites - the more sites you get on, the more you meet new people who have creative ideas or something.

Oh? Well, I do hope you have fun with Star Wars, actually.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:36 pm

Doctor Stein wrote:
Well, I'm glad that you're apologizing and all - but I've said this many times before - don't take it out on your friends [well, I still am one, at least. ewe I don't give up on people easily.] if you're angry. Don't you have any shooters? Something? Fighting? I don't know, to take your steam out on? But, maybe you did think it was justice to get back at Jan - which is kind of wasn't. You did piss most of us off to some point, but you didn't think of the consequences. See, before I do anything rash, I usually plan it out like a two way street in my head - if I do this, what'll that lead to? You know, that kind of thing.

About your brother, if he does get on here or somewhere and comes off as a dick, you should change your passwords or something, don't make your computer memorize them, write it down on a piece of paper or notepad, hide them, keep them secret, and make sure they're not too obvious, so he doesn't pull some more shit - if he does, anyways. o:

It's good that you're still active on many sites - the more sites you get on, the more you meet new people who have creative ideas or something.

Yeah, but apparently overly-sensitive parents don't allow me on FPS's, thanks Half-Life...

I actually do that, but he finds it always. I'm not sure if he watches me hide it or something.

Yeah, I've been meeting newer people. I actually met a few decent RPers, not counting the abomination on ROBLOX "Kirby - Right Back at Ya" RP e-e

It's going well, so far trying to kill the Gorog.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
An Apology to Everybody Left_bar_bleue2000/2000An Apology to Everybody Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Malgus wrote:
Doctor Stein wrote:

Yeah, but apparently overly-sensitive parents don't allow me on FPS's, thanks Half-Life...

I actually do that, but he finds it always. I'm not sure if he watches me hide it or something.

Yeah, I've been meeting newer people. I actually met a few decent RPers, not counting the abomination on ROBLOX "Kirby - Right Back at Ya" RP e-e

Have you tried Smash Bros.?

Mmmn. . . damn. Maybe you could hide it during the night, and make it a pretty difficult finding spot, and hide it quietly?

Ew. EWEWEWEW. Kirby - Right Back At Ya RP. eue WWHHHYY. THAT DUB WAS SO BADDDDD. I WANNA SHOW KRPG NOW. You should link me the fail, bro.

Butbut, it's good you're meeting new, decent RPers. I'mjusthopingyouwon'tforgetaboutus.

Well, that's awesome, good luck! 8D
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Doctor Stein wrote:
Malgus wrote:
Doctor Stein wrote:

Mmmn. . . damn. Maybe you could hide it during the night, and make it a pretty difficult finding spot, and hide it quietly?

Ew. EWEWEWEW. Kirby - Right Back At Ya RP. eue WWHHHYY. THAT DUB WAS SO BADDDDD. I WANNA SHOW KRPG NOW. You should link me the fail, bro.

Butbut, it's good you're meeting new, decent RPers. I'mjusthopingyouwon'tforgetaboutus.

I lost the disk and awaiting a new one.

My brother is up all day and all night, but mostly locked in his room, so possibly.

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=28854098&PageIndex=52

Yeah, I won't forget about you.

Yeah, Kota keeps dying though, once I take the Execution Arena down, so I'm trying to see what will help me kill the thing.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:49 pm

Malgus wrote:
Doctor Stein wrote:
Malgus wrote:
Doctor Stein wrote:

My brother is up all day and all night, but mostly locked in his room, so possibly.

Yeah, Kota keeps dying though, once I take the Execution Arena down, so I'm trying to see what will help me kill the thing.
Damn. oAe

Have you tried under your computer or something? 8D;

LOL BLURBY. XDDD Hold on, I'm gonna go show the guys at KRPG.

Whoo~ ;w;

Have you tried to use walkthroughs to help?
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Doctor Stein wrote:
Malgus wrote:
Doctor Stein wrote:
Malgus wrote:
Doctor Stein wrote:

Damn. oAe

Have you tried under your computer or something? 8D;

LOL BLURBY. XDDD Hold on, I'm gonna go show the guys at KRPG.

Whoo~ ;w;

Have you tried to use walkthroughs to help?

Never thought of that. Might try it.

Yeah, I was terrified by that abomination.

I did, and I'm playing on the highest level of difficulty right now, might tone it down to hard.
Back to top Go down
Revant
Revant

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:31 pm

....Sorry. My tone of hate has gone down to 100% to 0%. That speech really did it. Also...uh, can you give me a link to a roleplaying site? I sort-of want to check it out since sometimes when im on no-ones on.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:47 pm

LYNX - DARE wrote:
....Sorry. My tone of hate has gone down to 100% to 0%. That speech really did it. Also...uh, can you give me a link to a roleplaying site? I sort-of want to check it out since sometimes when im on no-ones on.

I could, but I'm too damn lazy to copy-pasta.
Back to top Go down
Revant
Revant

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Well, whats it called?
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:18 pm

I'm on ROBLOX mostly and I don't keep track of sites, so I can't say.
Back to top Go down
Revant
Revant

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Well, i guess ill see you on roblox.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:16 pm

I'll bump this in case anyone that hasn't read this reads it.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : An Apology to Everybody 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
An Apology to Everybody Left_bar_bleue10500/10500An Apology to Everybody Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
An Apology to Everybody Left_bar_bleue9750/9750An Apology to Everybody Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Even though you didn't really apologize on what your brother did to me, I accept it.
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:55 pm

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, Matt, but that's ok.

Plus, you should talk to Stein or whoever else was there about my ban term on the chat, it's been a little while actually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Just lifted the ban.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Everybody   An Apology to Everybody Empty

Back to top Go down

An Apology to Everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Talk :: Off-topic-
Jump to: