Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA I_vote_lcapThe Most Infuriating Artist on DA I_voting_barThe Most Infuriating Artist on DA I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA I_vote_lcapThe Most Infuriating Artist on DA I_voting_barThe Most Infuriating Artist on DA I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

The Most Infuriating Artist on DA

Go down 
+3
Jandroy
Neyix
Crows Ate My Computer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crows Ate My Computer

The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty
PostSubject: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:09 am

Therapist, I know my bills will skyrocket, but I must get something off my chest. No holding back....

I HAVE STUMBLED UPON THE GALLERY OF THE BIGGEST AIRBAG IDIOT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE!

This abomination claims to be fans of both Yu-Gi-Oh and Danny Phantom. Great, let's see these innocent shows get an anal raping.

The art actually looks good, it's okay I guess, but I can't help but feel she just traces over the images. BUT THE IDIOT ACTUALLY HAS THE NERVE TO SHIP HER RETARDED SLUT CHARACTER WITH DANNY, DESPITE THE FACT HE HAS BEEN CANONICALLY IN A ROMANCE WITH SAM. IDIOT!

Usually I ignore this, but she ACTUALLY MADE THEM HAD KIDS AND DREW A PICTURE OF MARY SUE MC SLUT PREGNANT. That's disgusting. SHE ALSO CLAIMS DANNY TO BE ATEM'S SON/HEIR/PRINCE. IT MAKES ME SICK. SHE ALSO DREW A FAKE CHARACTER TO MESS AROUND WITH ATEM. AGAIN, SICK IN THE STOMACH. The moron also supports heart-shipping, whatever that is. The moron has an unoriginal character, stereotypical tragic backstory, way too many powers, too little weaknesses, a costume rip-off, and is obviously trying to compensate for something on the internets. She also seems to have a recolor of Poof. HOW LOW CAN YOU GO WHEN YOU HAVE TO RECOLOR A SPHERICAL FAIRY BABY? AND SHE ALSO HAS THE NERVE TO SPILT APART DANNY AND SAM AND SHIP SAM AND TUCKER, DESPITE NO EVIDENCE JUST FOR MARY SUE SLUT TO HAVE BABIES WITH DANNY. She also got it in that thick, brainless head to actually make Sally and Lightning McQueen from Cars human. IT MAKES ME SICK, AND WANT TO VOMIT WITH RAGE. AND JUST BEFORE YOU THINK IT COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE, IT DOES. THE WINDFOOL ACTUALLY DRAWS HANNAH MONTANA AND SAM FROM ICARLY IN DANNY PHANTOM STYLE. WHY WOULD THIS PERSON TRY TO BUTT FUCK THIS SERIES SO MUCH? DID IT KILL HER PARENTS WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD? She also supports Azure-shipping whatever that is, and she even joined the "original DP OC club". BULLSHIT. A RECOLOR OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG IS MORE ORIGINAL THAN THAT.

She also supports Dark-Caste-Shipping, whatever that is. I think this person has issues. SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES. CRUCIFY THEM ON A CROSS WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

IN CONCLUSION THERAPIST, THAT IS MY RANT. I am finished and have exhausted out all my anger, and it feels GREAT. Well, enough of hammering the caps lock. I am sorry, but it's all out for y'all to see. Anyway doc, what's my bill?
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : The Most Infuriating Artist on DA 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Left_bar_bleue10500/10500The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Name::
Magic power:
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Left_bar_bleue9750/9750The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:18 am

Mhm... Mhmm... *Writes on a clipboard* Zoes ze vatient veel vetta now?
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Left_bar_bleue0/0The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:37 am

Some go into the internet to showcase how crazy they are or just how stupid their mind can fly to.

With traced art like that...the artist can do something better. Besides...tracing is also counted as Art theft,the tracer didn't even draw from scratch.The original artist of the picture she traced should be given the credit.

BUT IF SOME FOOL RECOLOURS/TRACES OVER MY PICTURE OF MESSILITA,THEY ARE FREAKING DEAD.
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
PokedragonX

CS
Health:
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)
Magic power:
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:31 pm

*insert something pertaining to murdering the people who have stolen my ORIGINAL drawings here* -coughcoughSonichucoughcough-
Back to top Go down
Crows Ate My Computer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Neyix wrote:
Mhm... Mhmm... *Writes on a clipboard* Zoes ze vatient veel vetta now?

Yes, but what the heck is shipping anyway?

Ivy: *Whisper Whisper Mutter*

WHAT!?

KILL HER! CRUCIFY HER ON A CROSS. BURN HER FACE. NOW!

*Passout*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Who is this person? You didn't give a mention of her name or profile/account.
Back to top Go down
Crows Ate My Computer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:48 pm

I'm not telling for the sake of everyone's brains, and despite the fact I want them to die in a fire, I am afraid they would be trolled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Maybe a PM, then. I'm not one to "troll".
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : The Most Infuriating Artist on DA 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Left_bar_bleue10500/10500The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Left_bar_bleue9750/9750The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:13 pm

Xel'veltio wrote:
Some go into the internet to showcase how crazy they are or just how stupid their mind can fly to.

With traced art like that...the artist can do something better. Besides...tracing is also counted as Art theft,the tracer didn't even draw from scratch.The original artist of the picture she traced should be given the credit.

BUT IF SOME FOOL RECOLOURS/TRACES OVER MY PICTURE OF MESSILITA,THEY ARE FREAKING DEAD.

So that means I'm an art theft because I recolor... Darn.. ._.; *Sob* I'm a failure at life. ;n;
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Elisa
Admin
Elisa

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:03 am

All you need to do is to credit the original artist of the picture you recoloured.

Thats all.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Left_bar_bleue0/0The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:20 pm

*Nodnod* I've seen this kind of thing in every fandom - even Soul Eater. Basically, the fangirl goes all; 'LOL OMG I LUV DIS CHARACTUR" and makes a fail Mary Sue and makes her seem all sad, be perfect, makes everyone fall in love with her, spawns hell babies, etc. In the Soul Nomming fandom, most Mary Sues pair themselves with just about any male - maybe it be Kid, making themselves, "SO SIMMETRICALZ", or Soul, "2 BE SO COOL WIT HIM", or hell - even Stein, "I WAN HEAL HIS MADNUSS AND TEACH HIM TO LUURRRVVEE BECAUSE HE R SO SEXOY AND I WANT HIS BABEEZ AND DISSKECTION IS RAEP MMMM" etc. BI I actually have a few examples.

Fail cross over is so fail. ewe

Hell, at least it's not as bad as Chase the Hedgehog/Twister. e_e
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Left_bar_bleue10/10The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Magic power:
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Left_bar_bleue4/4The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Doctor Stein wrote:
*Nodnod* I've seen this kind of thing in every fandom - even Soul Eater. Basically, the fangirl goes all; 'LOL OMG I LUV DIS CHARACTUR" and makes a fail Mary Sue and makes her seem all sad, be perfect, makes everyone fall in love with her, spawns hell babies, etc. In the Soul Nomming fandom, most Mary Sues pair themselves with just about any male - maybe it be Kid, making themselves, "SO SIMMETRICALZ", or Soul, "2 BE SO COOL WIT HIM", or hell - even Stein, "I WAN HEAL HIS MADNUSS AND TEACH HIM TO LUURRRVVEE BECAUSE HE R SO SEXOY AND I WANT HIS BABEEZ AND DISSKECTION IS RAEP MMMM" etc. BI I actually have a few examples.

Oh boy, your visualization might be more stereotypical. Why is it the fangirls? I've seen SOME good fangirls with good characters, but not too many. I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:36 pm

Malgus wrote:
Doctor Stein wrote:

Oh boy, your visualization might be more stereotypical. Why is it the fangirls? I've seen SOME good fangirls with good characters, but not too many. I don't get it.
I guess you have a point - I shouldn't referred to all of them. e_e I actually know a few fangirls who aren't like the stereotypes I mentioned up there, and I'm pretty buddy-buddy with them. I think I was just referring to the, "Overly-obsessive 'THIS IS MY CHARACTER GTFO I LURVE HIM" sort of stereotype. Der her. I'm sorry, I woke up around 5, my brains a little rattled.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Left_bar_bleue10/10The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Magic power:
The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Left_bar_bleue4/4The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:37 pm

Doctor Stein wrote:
Malgus wrote:
Doctor Stein wrote:

I guess you have a point - I shouldn't referred to all of them. e_e I actually know a few fangirls who aren't like the stereotypes I mentioned up there, and I'm pretty buddy-buddy with them. I think I was just referring to the, "Overly-obsessive 'THIS IS MY CHARACTER GTFO I LURVE HIM" sort of stereotype. Der her. I'm sorry, I woke up around 5, my brains a little rattled.

We're both at the same page, I can't think straight right now, I'm pretty tired.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:42 pm

Malgus wrote:
Doctor Stein wrote:
Malgus wrote:
Doctor Stein wrote:

We're both at the same page, I can't think straight right now, I'm pretty tired.
I actually want to go back asleep, but I can't. ewe
Also, off-topic lols, but one of the examples of the bad fangirls made a new deviantart picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Crows Ate My Computer wrote:

SPHERICAL FAIRY BABY?

I belive that would be Poof From fairy odd parents,but what do i know,I have not seen Danny phantom or anything related to it for at least 2 years.

Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Crows Ate My Computer

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:12 pm

I know, I know. But I was just making a point. They recolor from everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Infuriating Artist on DA   The Most Infuriating Artist on DA Empty

Back to top Go down

The Most Infuriating Artist on DA
Page 1 of 1