Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
If the RP ship chronicles are over... I_vote_lcapIf the RP ship chronicles are over... I_voting_barIf the RP ship chronicles are over... I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
If the RP ship chronicles are over... I_vote_lcapIf the RP ship chronicles are over... I_voting_barIf the RP ship chronicles are over... I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

If the RP ship chronicles are over...

Go down 
+2
Dimitri
Jandroy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000If the RP ship chronicles are over... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Left_bar_bleue0/0If the RP ship chronicles are over... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

If the RP ship chronicles are over... Empty
PostSubject: If the RP ship chronicles are over...   If the RP ship chronicles are over... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 am

Then what happens next?! New characters in a new place...

But I would still LOVE to use my old characters and make new ones. But the new generation cannot communicate with the old generation. And they would go to their seperate ways...

Like:

Elisa would go back to Mobius
Jandroy would be in his own space station,same with Darky.

Neyix would stay in her own homeplanet.
ect.

===

What I was thinking that deletion of old characters in the previous RP saga is not a good thing to agree on.Yes,use the new ones but don't get rid of the old ones and force players to use the new ones only...

So I was also thinking...what can the new characters do? what can they be called? I don't know...if this situation was purely under my control...I would put this new chronicles up as

The Exiles

The new RPers were a group of exiled characters to find a new home...They found a planet to live and thrive...but soon natural resources were exhausted...what to do?

We will start there if we can. I don't really force anyone to play this story...but this was a little interesting.

I will play as Xel'veltio,an armoured slime creature that lives in a gigantic space station in the middle of a nebula. They are tyrants who send out expeditions to claim resources from asteroids...a reknowned place to mine was a nearby asteroid belt...They need only about 30 asteroids and bring it back into the nebula to be used for construction.

They are the reason why ships don't go into the nebula. :< They have yet to learn manners.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Left_bar_bleue25000/25000If the RP ship chronicles are over... Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Left_bar_bleue10000/10000If the RP ship chronicles are over... Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: If the RP ship chronicles are over...   If the RP ship chronicles are over... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:00 pm

I like the story... too bad I can't think of any new characters yet.
So yeah, it would be 41 flavors of stupid to delete the old ones.
Back to top Go down
FlyingCP

PostSubject: Re: If the RP ship chronicles are over...   If the RP ship chronicles are over... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Everyone's abandoning the RP Ship story arch? Why? What happened? I even considered coming back, not that I'd be welcomed or anything.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Left_bar_bleue2000/2000If the RP ship chronicles are over... Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Left_bar_bleue0/0If the RP ship chronicles are over... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: If the RP ship chronicles are over...   If the RP ship chronicles are over... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:47 pm

. . What did I come back to?
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Left_bar_bleue25000/25000If the RP ship chronicles are over... Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Left_bar_bleue10000/10000If the RP ship chronicles are over... Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: If the RP ship chronicles are over...   If the RP ship chronicles are over... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:42 pm

FlyingCP wrote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Everyone's abandoning the RP Ship story arch? Why? What happened? I even considered coming back, not that I'd be welcomed or anything.
Let's just say PinkBeen wanted his way.
Back to top Go down
Revant
Revant

PostSubject: Re: If the RP ship chronicles are over...   If the RP ship chronicles are over... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:54 pm

The rp ship was getting a bit dull, but i only agreed to that.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000If the RP ship chronicles are over... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: If the RP ship chronicles are over...   If the RP ship chronicles are over... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:20 pm

But it's starting to get interesting...why not those who wanted the RP ship to continue be in ANOTHER RP ship while the others who don't want an RP ship can do whatever the heck they want...

Like a rebellion.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: If the RP ship chronicles are over...   If the RP ship chronicles are over... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Xel'veltio wrote:
But it's starting to get interesting...why not those who wanted the RP ship to continue be in ANOTHER RP ship while the others who don't want an RP ship can do whatever the heck they want...

Like a rebellion.
Glory... to the Rebellion!
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: If the RP ship chronicles are over...   If the RP ship chronicles are over... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Well,I will settle for an island.
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
PokedragonX

CS
Health:
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999If the RP ship chronicles are over... Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)
Magic power:
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000If the RP ship chronicles are over... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: If the RP ship chronicles are over...   If the RP ship chronicles are over... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Rebellion it is.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : If the RP ship chronicles are over... 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Left_bar_bleue10500/10500If the RP ship chronicles are over... Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
If the RP ship chronicles are over... Left_bar_bleue9750/9750If the RP ship chronicles are over... Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: If the RP ship chronicles are over...   If the RP ship chronicles are over... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Islands~
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Revant
Revant

PostSubject: Re: If the RP ship chronicles are over...   If the RP ship chronicles are over... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:15 pm

[s]Rebellion, i guess.[/s]

Island.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If the RP ship chronicles are over...   If the RP ship chronicles are over... Empty

Back to top Go down

If the RP ship chronicles are over...
Page 1 of 1