Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Minecraft log. Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Minecraft log. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Minecraft log. Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Minecraft log. Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Minecraft log. Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Minecraft log. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Minecraft log. Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Minecraft log. Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Minecraft log. Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Minecraft log. Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Minecraft log. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Minecraft log. Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Minecraft log. Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Minecraft log. Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Minecraft log. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Minecraft log. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Minecraft log. Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Minecraft log. Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Minecraft log. Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Minecraft log. Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Minecraft log. I_vote_lcapMinecraft log. I_voting_barMinecraft log. I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Minecraft log.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Minecraft log. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Minecraft log. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Minecraft log. Left_bar_bleue0/0Minecraft log. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Minecraft log. Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft log.   Minecraft log. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Since I can't find a darn video recorder AND a microphone...I might as well do it in text...
===
Day 1

So I started on the beach...I found a few trees on the next island so I decided to swim across to it.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Minecraft log. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Minecraft log. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:

Minecraft log. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft log.   Minecraft log. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Since there was an abundance of trees,I helped myself to get some wood.Making planks,I started a workbench as well as making sticks to make myself a pickaxe to grab the coal I found later on.

Taking 3 cobblestone along,I made a stone axe to speed up my wood gathering.

There was a deep cave nearby,I didn't bothered to go in at all as coal was found nearer.I went to the open water and made a long platform to the deep part of the sea.A floating base was good and I made a small atrium,placing a new workbench and constructed it to have a few more platforms.

Night fell.

I had 4 saplings and I didn't know what to do with them...until I had this brilliant idea to plant them on a floating garden.It was small at first and there were no trees...gathering wood at night was very risky as unknown creatures were out there.

I had to survive the night.

~Messilita Sanderson~
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

Minecraft log. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft log.   Minecraft log. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:16 pm

(Nothing happened during the night. XD)
===
Night 1

I'm starting to actually like living here...A few sheep were wandering aimlessly outside so I sheered them for a bed to sleep on.I wasen't really the crafty type but I desperately need a storehouse to place all my unneeded materials for later use. I was starting to starve..I tried catching some fish with my hands but they kept slipping away each time I grab them.

I jumped and screamed when I saw a very large sea creature,it was a squid. I had no idea what to do with such a giant thing. I ignored it for the while,calming myself down from the little fright I just had.

There was this white figure quite far from my house,it had some kind of object in its hand...I didn't want to take a closer look because anything can literally rape me out there. I had placed more torches on the walls of my makeshift house.I was afraid of the dark since young.

I sat down on the wooden stool I made,it wasen't very stable but I can fix that another time.I looked up at the moon,it was beautiful.The stars all around were pretty and the night was kind of peaceful.

Until there was something that made my spine chill.

The white figure wasen't a ghost at all..It was a walking skeleton!! It started to walk towards me,it fired an arrow at me and I didn't manage to dodge it,it had hit my on my torso. I didn't know what to do. The first thing on my mind was to run away as I had no weapon whatsoever. The pain was unbearable as I started to run,the wooden plank bridge creaking each footstep.I pulled out the arrow and threw it away.

I was on soft ground again,the skeleton was still following me,another arrow coming towards me.I dodged swiftly and continued into the forest.

Big mistake.

It was dark in the forest,the leaves blocked the moonlight above.I was getting paranoid.I could not find the skeleton anywhere! A deep moan was heard behind me,I turned around.

To my horror,a green-skinned man was standing,arms reaching out towards me..I knew I seen this before,it was a like the horror movies about zombies...Only true.I screamed and ran away to an open area,the darkness was starting to scare me a lot.I wanted to scream for help,get away from here and live a normal life. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

The zombie was getting closer,I had met a dead end...I was doomed,I closed my eyes and braced for the worst...

The sun rose.

I had curled up in a ball,thinking I was already dead...I had no hope at all,I just wanted to go home,to civilisation!

I opened my eyes...it was clear daylight.
===
Day 2

I stood up,looking frantically for the zombie...I had no idea where he was..I also could not hear his moans,he was gone.

I started my way back to my makeshift house on the sea,closing the door behind me.The wound was still painful.I sat on my bed to take a closer look.It was bleeding.The wound wasen't deep but a wool bandage was enough to stop any more blood from pouring out.

I felt as if I was in a nightmare.Giant squids,skeleton archers and zombies...I thought deeply as the day began.I must find a way to defend myself from these creatures.

I started to build walls.

~Messilita Sanderson~
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
Minecraft log. Left_bar_bleue10/10Minecraft log. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Magic power:
Minecraft log. Left_bar_bleue4/4Minecraft log. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Minecraft log. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft log.   Minecraft log. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Thesea are very interesting... Maybe a Creeper was stalking Messilita?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

Minecraft log. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft log.   Minecraft log. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:51 pm

The story will be based on what happens when I play Minecraft...anything can happen and I just write it down as I play,pausing it.

No creepers yet though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minecraft log. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft log.   Minecraft log. Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft log.
Page 1 of 1