Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Character development: What do they say? Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Character development: What do they say? I_vote_lcapCharacter development: What do they say? I_voting_barCharacter development: What do they say? I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Character development: What do they say? I_vote_lcapCharacter development: What do they say? I_voting_barCharacter development: What do they say? I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Character development: What do they say?

Go down 
+6
Doctor Stein
Neyix
Sundowner
Nightmare-Bot
BluePSI
Jandroy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue0/0Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Character development: What do they say? Empty
PostSubject: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:59 pm

So,about 50 questions that relate to what your character is going to say/react!

===
Character Name:
Personality:
===
1.Your character has just been robbed

2.Your character is hungry

3.Your character has nothing better to do

4.Your character finds a large cave

5.Your character wakes up

6.Your character has been puked upon

7.Your character just fell of a cliff

8.Your character finds a rare car

9.Your character tries to break the 4th wall

10.Your character thinks about coke

11.Your character has been shot

12.Your character wants to enroll for college

13.Your character is in the 13th floor on the 13th block of the 666th avenue

14.Your character finds out that number 15 is missing

16.Your character bumps into a large man

17.Your character has been Shimigami-chopped

18.Your character wants to go the bathroom like...RIGHT NOW

19.Your character is talking about his/her favourite subject when the listener disappears

20.Your character is about to find 15

21.Your character has been gender-bended

22.Your character faces a huge green dragon

23.Your character is holding a gun

24.Your character finds him/herself in Red light street

25.Your character is halfway there,what is his/her comment?

26.Your character is irritated by something

27.Your character has been gun-pointed to the head

28.Your character is at the computer room

29.Your character finds out a piano is about to fall on him/her

30.Your character is about to die

31.Your character finally finds 15,but 32 stole it and ran away,comments?

33.Your character think 33 is a couple of asses.

34.Your character taunts Dark Jandroy

35.Your character is in the elevator with Jason Voorhees

36.Your character finds 32,what to say to him?

32.*replies*

37.Your character goes to the market to get some fish but goes to the machine shop

38.Your character is about to hit a cactus

39.Your character finds a whole flock of chickens in his/her house

40.Your character meets the spy

41.Your character is under attack by bees

42.Your character is surrounded by troopers,surrender or not?

43.Your character is standing on a creeper

44.Your character still doesn't find 15

45.Your character is right infront of his/her best friend and the friend was killed by a sniper

46.Your character is in the middle of a warzone between Doom Storm and Deva Armada (Dark Jandroy)

47.Your character finds 15 at last but gets ambushed by skeleton archers

48.Your character complains about Minecraft

49.Your character is almost there,comments?

50.Your character meets you.What does he/she say?

15.What does your character say when he/she is about to die?
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:03 pm

This is why I need to make some more RP characters someday >.>
Back to top Go down
Nightmare-Bot
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Nightmare-Bot

My Pet : Character development: What do they say? 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Magic power:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue0/0Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Character Name: Rotric
Personality: Somewhat a troll
===
1.I going to flame you! *sets the person on fire*

2.Why am I hungry?

3.*burning stuff*

4. Meh. *walks away*

5.Online...

6.Puke? This is more like... Um... Me burning you! *sets the person on fire*

7.See ya, suckers!

8.*burns it* Bwahahaha!

9.I know there's someone watching me from behind a wall!

10.Coke sucks.

11.Ow...? *slaps the person*

12.Enroll me, or I'll burn you down!

13.Am I in hell...?

14.15? I don't care about 15!

16.Watch it, buddy! Or else I'll either slap you very hard, or set you on fire.

17.ERROR *blows up*

18.Screw the bathroom!

19.Looks like I'm the one being trolled...

20.I don't care about 15, yet I'm trying to find it...

21.Again, looks like I'm the one being trolled...

22.I'm not dealing with this... *walks away*

23.I have a gun! Nobody move! Wait... I can just set you people on fire! *throws away the gun*

24.I guess this place is celebrating Christmas early.

25.My comment? You suck!

26.I'm irritated by your face!

27.ERROR *blows up again*

28.*sets the computer room on fire*

29.*smashes it* :l

30.Mother of mer-

31.You are a bitch.

33.I sure do!

34.I laugh at you for no reason. Hahaha

35.Hello there. Good bye. *jumps out of the elevator*

36.You are dead! *sets 32 on fire, and slaps it*

32.*dead*

37.I feel at home.

38.*sets it on fire* 8D

39.Looks like I'm giving food the wealthy today.

40.You are a sad excuse for a spy.

41.Taste fire! *burning them*

42.Screw surrendering! *fighting*

43.*starts jumping on it* Die!

44.15! Come out so that I can kill ya!

45.Sniper, you are a bitch, and you were adopted.

46.Well... I'm out of here. *runs off*

47.You shall all burn! *flames them*

48.This game sucks big old donkey balls

49.You still suck!

50.Hello, nerdy asian

15.I've found 15! And I curse you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Character: Aidan

1. GET YOUR OWN STUFF.

2. There better be something to eat or I'm gonna starve...

3. *Starts listening to his iPod*

4. Ooooooh! *Takes a look around inside*

5. *Yawns and stretches out*

6. ... Really... like, that was really NECESSARY.

7. Oh, this just isn't faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... ~

8. ... *Breaks the window and tries hijacking the car*

9. ...What's the fourth wall?

10. I'm thirsty.

11. OW! Son of a FREAKIN' bitch.

12. I hope I'm smart enough.

13. *Ignores it completely*

14. Someone can't count.

16. Oi' pussy ol'.

17. *Wondering what it was for*

18. GOTTAGOGOTTAGOGOTTAGOGOTTAGO *Darts off with his superspeed*

19. ...

20. *Keeps looking*

21. Holy crap... I have tits!

22. BIIIIG pussy ol'.

23. *Gives a cheeky grin*

24. ... Um.

25. Now that I'm half way there I should be able to look back on the time it took to get this far and then count down how long it'll take to finish the other half.

26. *Growls*

27. Hey, I didn't sleep with your girlfriend.

28. ...Now what?

29. *Tries darting to the side*

30. Well, shit.

31. I'LL GET YOU, YOU SNEAKY LITTLE PRICK.

33. ... They also look like two pairs of balls. *Childish giggle*

34. Hey vagina face!

35. *Does nothing as long as he does nothing*

36.Give it back!

32. *replies*

37. ... Why am I here, again? *Deep thought* ... *Shrug*

38. I HATE LI--

39. WHAT THE...?!

40. Get out of here you damn immigrant.

41. WHY?!

42. ... Hey look, there's millions of other criminals out there doing stuff that's FAR worse than I'm doing. Can we... ignore that this ever happened?

43. *Clueless*

44. *Falls on knees* NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO-- ... *Gets up and continues looking*

45. *Drags the friend behind cover, swearing to get revenge*

46. STOP FIGHTING, DAMN IT. I NEED TO GET HOME.

47. Oh come on!

48. IT'S NOT COOL LOOKIN'!

49. Nothing can stop me now!

50. ... Are you gay?

15. Can't we do something different to just killing?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Would be best if you include the question because I have to scroll up to understand. DX
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue10/10Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Magic power:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue4/4Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:06 pm

===
Character Name: Xanatos T. Tenacious
Personality: Harsh, strict, and sort of arrogant.
===
1.Your character has just been robbed - Whoever did this, I'll hunt down, and execute them.

2.Your character is hungry - Where the hell are the damn bodies?

3.Your character has nothing better to do - *sitting in a chair, doing nothing*

4.Your character finds a large cave - If I can get some Minion Miners, we'll see precious items... Yessss, precioussssssssss...

5.Your character wakes up - *pretty much sleepless*

6.Your character has been puked upon - SON OF A BITCH! *slices the person/thing in half*

7.Your character just fell of a cliff - Fuuuuck, why don't I have emergency parachutes?

8.Your character finds a rare car - *breaks into the car, and begins burning it*

9.Your character tries to break the 4th wall - What's behind he--- *frozen*

10.Your character thinks about coke - Do I drink Coke or do I do coccain? What the hell am I doing...

11.Your character has been shot - *shrugs the shot off, since he's already been shot a lot*

12.Your character wants to enroll for college - Hmmhmmhmhm.... *has a hidden revolver in his robe*

13.Your character is in the 13th floor on the 13th block of the 666th avenue - I swaer, if that guy lied to me...

14.Your character finds out that number 15 is missing - Why do I care about #15?

16.Your character bumps into a large man - Hello there.... *sinister laugh and gets into attack position*

17.Your character has been Shimigami-chopped - WHAT THE SHIT! *has his prosthetics ruined*

18.Your character wants to go the bathroom like...RIGHT NOW - Dammitdammitdammitdammit,wherethehellisthebathroom!?

19.Your character is talking about his/her favourite subject when the listener disappears - ...What just happened?

20.Your character is about to find 15 - Maybe if I can murder 15....

21.Your character has been gender-bended - WHAT THE-- WHAT THE HELL!?

22.Your character faces a huge green dragon - Hello there.... *evil smirk, as he draws out his blade*

23.Your character is holding a gun - You will answer me or die.

24.Your character finds him/herself in Red light street - What the hell is that?

25.Your character is halfway there,what is his/her comment? - Something tells me that something just got murdered.

26.Your character is irritated by something - Nnnghh... *stabs the irritation*

27.Your character has been gun-pointed to the head - If you think you can kill me that easily, you've been wrong about everything....

28.Your character is at the computer room - And why the hell did I not destroy this yet? Oh well. *goes to play TF2*

29.Your character finds out a piano is about to fall on him/her - *scooches out of the way, whistling*

30.Your character is about to die - If I die this way... I better die a warrior, a traitor, and drag you down to hell also...

31.Your character finally finds 15,but 32 stole it and ran away,comments? - SON OF A BITCH! *gunshots*

33.Your character think 33 is a couple of asses. - Hohoho~ dem asses

34.Your character taunts Dark Jandroy - I'd never taunt my master.

35.Your character is in the elevator with Jason Voorhees - So... What happened to you?

36.Your character finds 32,what to say to him? - I want to each your flesh, down to the bone...!

32.*replies* - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

37.Your character goes to the market to get some fish but goes to the machine shop - Ahhh, this is better, now I can strengthen my prosthetics.

38.Your character is about to hit a cactus - Oh, shit, these will take weeks to get out... Awhhghhh.

39.Your character finds a whole flock of chickens in his/her house - Chickenchickenchicken, WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I KILL THESE!?

40.Your character meets the spy - So you're saying you f**ked my wife...? SON OF A BITCH! *shoots the spy*

41.Your character is under attack by bees - Dammit, now my prosthetics are gonna go dead...

42.Your character is surrounded by troopers,surrender or not? - I'm not surrendering. I'd rather kill them all.

43.Your character is standing on a creeper - Am I on a tree, or a- *BOOM!*

44.Your character still doesn't find 15 - Christ, I'm getting really hungry.

45.Your character is right infront of his/her best friend and the friend was killed by a sniper - *angry snarl and moaning, and rapid-fires at the sniper until the sniper is dead* DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!

46.Your character is in the middle of a warzone between Doom Storm and Deva Armada (Dark Jandroy) - I'll see where this comes down to. *chuckles and begins walking on*

47.Your character finds 15 at last but gets ambushed by skeleton archers - NO, NO, NO! MINE, MINE! NEIN!

48.Your character complains about Minecraft - These GOD damn WALKING PENISES ARE ALWAYS FUCKING BLOWING UP MY PROSTHETICS! FUCK IT! WE'LL DO IT LIVE!

49.Your character is almost there,comments? - Maybe I can finally get number 15 and eat itsssss fleshhhhhh...

50.Your character meets you.What does he/she say? - I'm not able to tell if you're fat, scrawny, black, white, purple or green.

15.What does your character say when he/she is about to die? - *chuckles and coughs* I'm not dying by your hand.... *puts in euthanization pills in his mouth and falls down dead*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Character Name: Synthia
Personality: Sometimes rather whacky, sometimes very stressy
===
1.Your character has just been robbed - "They better not have taken those bloody weapons..."

2.Your character is hungry - "Ugh... does anyone have any food?"

3.Your character has nothing better to do - *Thinks about how much dynamite would be needed to blow up a specific object she is looking at*

4.Your character finds a large cave - "Whoa..." *Walks away from it*

5.Your character wakes up - *Yawns, scratching her head* Morning... Anyone...

6.Your character gets thrown up on - ... *Punches whatever threw up on her, angrily*

7.Your character falls off a cliff - *Screams*

8.Your character finds a rare car - *Walks past it, not very interested*

9.Your character tries to break the 4th wall - *Flips her middle finger at anyone she can*

10.Your character thinks about coke - *Tries to take her mind off of it*

11.Your character has been shot - *Ducks behind cover, clutching the wound* OW...

12.Your character wants to enroll for college - I have a degree in stuff to do with explosives!

13.Your character is in the 13th floor on the 13th block of the 666th avenue - ... *Laughs evilly*

14.Your character finds out that number 15 is missing - Y THERE NO NUMBER 15?!

16.Your character bumps into a large man - ... Uh... hi?

17.Your character has been Shimigami-chopped - *Falls back, head spinning* Owwwww...

18.Your character wants to go the bathroom like...RIGHT NOW - FFFFFFF... *Tries holding it in*

19.Your character is talking about his/her favourite subject when the listener disappears - COULD YOU HAVE AT LEAST STAYED TO LISTEN?!

20.Your character is about to find 15 - Here, 15 15 15 15 15...

21.Your character has been gender-bended - ... *Takes a look at the bulge* ... *Confused face*

22.Your character faces a huge green dragon - ... Ah...

23.Your character is holding a gun - *Mows down anything she sees that she hates*

24.Your character finds him/herself in Red light street - *Ignoring all the women*

25.Your character is halfway there,what is his/her comment? - I'M CLOSE!

26.Your character is irritated by something - *Throws a knife at whatever is irritating her, living or inanimate*

27.Your character has been gun-pointed to the head - Please don't shoot...!

28.Your character is at the computer room - *Begins hacking, then tries downloading co-ordinates to the nearest nuclear bomb*

29.Your character finds out a piano is about to fall on him/her - ... Meep?

30.Your character is about to die - ... Oh, GREAT.

31.Your character finally finds 15,but 32 stole it and ran away,comments? - Damn... you... THIRTY... TWO!

33.Your character think 33 is a couple of asses. - *Thinking on what might be happening if she ever saw two asses like that*

34.Your character taunts Dark Jandroy - Jesus, the air around you's so bad I can taste it. It's like bacon gone bad. *Frowning*

35.Your character is in the elevator with Jason Voorhees - Hi! *Beaming with a smile*

36.Your character finds 32,what to say to him? - *Tries strangling him out of anger*

32.*replies*

37.Your character goes to the market to get some fish but goes to the machine shop - ... *Walks back off to the market to get fish since she loves fish*

38.Your character is about to hit a cactus - ... What's tha-- OH... NO. ... Crap.

39.Your character finds a whole flock of chickens in his/her house - SCRAM! STUPID CHICKENS!

40.Your character meets the spy - Hey, big fan. Um, can you give me a couple of tips on sneaking and backstabbing?

41.Your character is under attack by bees - *Runs away, calling for help*

42.Your character is surrounded by troopers,surrender or not? - *Puts her hands up, but grins maliciously if armed with an explosive*

43.Your character is standing on a creeper - ... COOL! IT EXPLODES!

44.Your character still doesn't find 15 - Where did you go...?

45.Your character is right infront of his/her best friend and the friend was killed by a sniper - ... DAMN IT SNIPERS.

46.Your character is in the middle of a warzone between Doom Storm and Deva Armada (Dark Jandroy) - *Behind cover, angry face because she knows she'll get shot if she moves*

47.Your character finds 15 at last but gets ambushed by skeleton archers - *Attacks the skeleton archers out of rage*

48.Your character complains about Minecraft - Yeah, I tried blowing up the entire place by having several million TNT crates under the map and it froze. That took ages, man... AGES.

49.Your character is almost there,comments? - ALMOST THERE! *Starts skipping*

50.Your character meets you.What does he/she say? - ... Who are you?

15.What does your character say when he/she is about to die? - *Closes her eyes and sighs*
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:34 pm

===
Character Name: Messilita Prower
Personality: Has DAT ATTITUDE and kind of nasty to enemies
===
"Alright,time to use the CCTV."

"What should I eat?..hmm..burgers!"

"Bored bored bored.."

"I hope there is secret treasure in here!!"

"Oh bummer *Lands on the floor* OW!"

"It's too late to shout 'BOOMER'...isn't it?"

"GERANIMOOO-AAAAAAHHH!!!!"

"MUST.TAKE.PICTURE.AND.SHOW.TO.SOLA.SO.SHE.CAN.BUILD.ONE.LIKE.IT..DOING IT NOW!"

"...Stick to the script Lucia."

"Coca-cola~ *Pops one open*"

"AGH! I'm hit!!"

"Now I wonder how Lucia did this.."

"HELP!!! I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!"

"It's time to investigate *Puts on sunglasses* the mystery of the question number, *YYEEAAAA-*"

"Excuse me sir,kindly move to the side?"

"OW OW OW! What did I do wrong?!?!"

"Gotta go!!! Seeyah!! *Runs off as fast as she can*"

19.Your character is talking about his/her favourite subject when the listener disappears
"Great!!! *Groans*"

"I swear I saw it..."

"I look like one of those hunks I read in the magazine..OH FREAK!!! NOOO!!!"

"I need help..NOW!! *Runs away*"

"Off to the shooting range."

"TRAFFIC JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Cool,I guess.."

"Damn it,would you stop?!"

"I have no money by the way!"

"Now how do I find Google?"

"Crap-"

"It can't end here...not now."

"Wanna play cops and robber huh? guess I'll play along!"

"Eww."

"Nananana~your head is melon shaped!"

"o.o"

"You're as good as gone you little-"

32.*Gives Messilita money*
"Fine fine,I'll take the bribe."

37.Your character goes to the market to get some fish but goes to the machine shop
"Excuse me,can I buy some fish around here?"

"PRICKLEY-THING!! AAAHH-OW!"

"._. Chicken stew tonight."

"So..you're french?"

"AAAHHHH!!! HELP!! ACK!! *Jumps into the lake*"

"I'm not giving in! *Dodge rolls and fires at the troops*"

"Help me."

"Where the hell is that question so I can fill it in?!"

45.Your character is right infront of his/her best friend and the friend was killed by a sniper
"...Sola?...NOO!!! Speak to me! Please!! This can't-..NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

46.Your character is in the middle of a warzone between Doom Storm and Deva Armada (Dark Jandroy)
"ACK! *Dives behind a rock*"

"Skeletons?! YOU KIDDING ME?!"

"Stop being so scary!!! DX "

"Running now!"

"So this is my creator? coolio! Hi!,is this your drawing of me?! WOW,you made me look so awesome!"

"Mom,I'm sorry..I'm so...sorry *Closes her eyes as a tear runs down her cheek*"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare-Bot
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Nightmare-Bot

CS
Health:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Character Name: Nien Tien Do
Personality: Random
===
1.Your character has just been robbed-{I'm surprised someone would bother going inside of me, and that sounds wrong,,,}

2.Your character is hungry-*eating a piece of metal* {What else to eat....}

3.Your character has nothing better to do-*chasing someone* {Stop running! I just want to eat your keys!}

4.Your character finds a large cave-*goes in*

5.Your character wakes up-{Good morning, World!}

6.Your character has been puked upon-{It tastes like....stuff. And now I shall punch you in the face} *punches the person*

7.Your character just fell of a cliff-{Today seemed like a good day to do this!}

8.Your character finds a rare car-{I must eat it!}

9.Your character tries to break the 4th wall-{Hello? Is there someone watching me?} *knocking on the 4th wall*

10.Your character thinks about coke-{Coke!}

11.Your character has been shot-{I taste gun powder, and now I eat your gun.} *eats the gun*

12.Your character wants to enroll for college-{I was originally a scientist!}

13.Your character is in the 13th floor on the 13th block of the 666th avenue-{Looks like I'm in a buffet}

14.Your character finds out that number 15 is missing-{15! Where's 15?!?]

16.Your character bumps into a large man-{Excuse me....}

17.Your character has been Shimigami-chopped-*spazzing out*

18.Your character wants to go the bathroom like...RIGHT NOW-*takes a toilet out of self*

19.Your character is talking about his/her favourite subject when the listener disappears- {SON OF A BITCH!}

20.Your character is about to find 15-{15!! Come out, where ever you are!!}

21.Your character has been gender-bended-{What in the world?!?!}

22.Your character faces a huge green dragon-{Hello, mister dragon!}

23.Your character is holding a gun-*eating the gun*

24.Your character finds him/herself in Red light street-{Where the fudge am I?}

25.Your character is halfway there,what is his/her comment?-{Halfway for what?}

26.Your character is irritated by something-*punches whatever is being irritating*

27.Your character has been gun-pointed to the head-{My mask!}

28.Your character is at the computer room-*eating the computers*

29.Your character finds out a piano is about to fall on him/her-*eats the piano*

30.Your character is about to die-{Goodbye world!}

31.Your character finally finds 15,but 32 stole it and ran away,comments?-{Come back! I only want 15!}

33.Your character think 33 is a couple of asses.-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEH

34.Your character taunts Dark Jandroy-{I'm not doing that shit!} *runs off*

35.Your character is in the elevator with Jason Voorhees- {Why hello there!}

36.Your character finds 32,what to say to him?-*rocket machine guns 32*

32.*replies* ASDSDCVBDSDGFVNUYDFGR

37.Your character goes to the market to get some fish but goes to the machine shop-*eating the machines and stuff*

38.Your character is about to hit a cactus-{I don't like cacti!}

39.Your character finds a whole flock of chickens in his/her house-{Looks like I'm having chicken tonight!}

40.Your character meets the spy-{Let me eat your knife!}

41.Your character is under attack by bees-{Bees! Not the bees!}

42.Your character is surrounded by troopers,surrender or not?{I surrender! Right after I eat your weapons!} *eat their weapons*

43.Your character is standing on a creeper-{Hello, mister cree-} *BOOM*

44.Your character still doesn't find 15-*spazzing out* {WHERE?!?!? WHERE?!?!??!?!}

45.Your character is right infront of his/her best friend and the friend was killed by a sniper-{Noooooooooooooooooooooo-!!!!!!}

46.Your character is in the middle of a warzone between Doom Storm and Deva Armada (Dark Jandroy)-{Get me out of here!}

47.Your character finds 15 at last but gets ambushed by skeleton archers-{Why I gonna...!} *rocket machine guns them*

48.Your character complains about Minecraft-{I can't build shit!}

49.Your character is almost there,comments?-{I don't want to do this no more!}

50.Your character meets you.What does he/she say?-{Hello there!} :3

15.What does your character say when he/she is about to die?-{Take my rocket machine gun!} *dies*
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Character Name: BluePSI (me :D)
Personality: Kind, friendly, shy, random at times

"Hey! give me back my steak!"

"uuugh... need.... steeeak..."

"Hey guys! lets play Earthbound!"

"I just hope a wolf doesn't adopt me..."

*yawn* "I wonder what everyone else is doing..."

"want me to pee on you? well thanks to puking on me, I will pee on you!"

"Ow... I think my paw is broken..."

"...can I pee on it?"

"You know I exist in real life right?"

"can I still drink it...?"

*whimper* "I... don't think... PSI will help...."

"...what do you mean you don't accept DOGS?!"

"good thing I'm a dog, nothing bad happens to them... right?"

"CRAP! how old am I if my age is missing!"

"Sorry! erm... I mean arf!"

"Ow! I don't know what it is but it hurt!"

"Can I pee here? please? I don't have time to go outside!"

"...You just have no heart, it's an amazing game! sheesh!"

"Oh, phew, my age is almost back!"

"Well at least no one can see my... nevermind..."

"Would you like to give me a melody?"

"who glued this onto my paw? I hate guns!"

"Too much red!" *whimpers*

"This is fun!"

"don't make me PSI fire you..."

"Please don't harm me!" *whimpers*

"Vector! I did it!"

"can't you just give me a melody instead of falling on me?"

"Please... tell my parents... I miss them.... farewell...."

"Dang it! just because you want me to bond you with 32!"

"...since when was my mind so dirty..."

"I'm sorry, how rude of me, but you DO smell of cat pee..."

"who are you again...? you look familiar..."

"Give me back my age!"

32.*replies*
"Numbers talk?!"

"...you don't sell steak instead do you?"

"Aaah! not the butt!"

"Cyan?! what did I tell you about chicken parties in my house!"

"...you're not going to sap my steaks are you?"

"AAAH! POKEY'S MOTHER KILLED YOUR BROTHER NOT ME!"

"I surrender! just don't take my steaks!"

"you smell like sick!"

"Waaah! I need to have an age!"

"PSI HEALING OMEGA! PLEASE! WAKE UP! ;.;"

"dang it! don't step on the plants!"

"Dang it! PSI FREEZE!"

"WHY IS EVERYTHING SO BIG"

"I like steak and blue things!"

"uh... paradox much?"

"Farewell life...."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:42 pm

(You did it!! good job Blue.)
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:44 pm

(thanks ^.^ it was fun!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:41 am

[quote="Jandroy II"]So,about 50 questions that relate to what your character is going to say/react!

===
Character Name:Speedy
Personality:Random
===
1.Your character has just been robbed "Dammit!"

2.Your character is hungry "YOU!MAKE ME A SAMMICH!!!!"

3.Your character has nothing better to do *Playing Team Fortress 2*"DOMINATED NOOB!!!!

4.Your character finds a large cave *Ignore Cave*

5.Your character wakes up *Yawn*...Fu*k it...*Goes Back To Sleep*

6.Your character has been puked upon "BOOMER!YA,BOOMER!","Ahh,Sh*t!Disgusting!"

7.Your character just fell of a cliff ?AHHHH!!!!!

8.Your character finds a rare car *Blows It Up*

9.Your character tries to break the 4th wall "Look At This...."*Justin Beiber Sings* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOoooOOoOoOoooOOOooooooooooo.......*Dies*

10.Your character thinks about coke "What Type Of Coke?"

11.Your character has been shot "Damn It,MEDIC!!!"

12.Your character wants to enroll for college "Nope."

13.Your character is in the 13th floor on the 13th block of the 666th avenue "Why Am I Here Again?"

14.Your character finds out that number 15 is missing "So?"

16.Your character bumps into a large man "Move."

17.Your character has been Shimigami-chopped "OH NO YOU DIDN"T!!!!*Kills The Shimigami-Chopper*

18.Your character wants to go the bathroom like...RIGHT NOW "PISS!!!!!!*Pisses On The Nearest Possible Person.*

19.Your character is talking about his/her favourite subject when the listener disappears "Ain't That A Load A Sh*t!"

20.Your character is about to find 15 "Now Where Is That Number...."

21.Your character has been gender-bended "NOOOOOOO"*Scream*

22.Your character faces a huge green dragon *Flees*

23.Your character is holding a gun "Time To Kill Some People!"

24.Your character finds him/herself in Red light street "Lotsa Red Lights,I Gotta Admit..."

25.Your character is halfway there,what is his/her comment? "I EAT YO PANCAKES!"

26.Your character is irritated by something *Shoots Irritator/Irritation*

27.Your character has been gun-pointed to the head "Oh....shit....

28.Your character is at the computer room *Playing The Computer*

29.Your character finds out a piano is about to fall on him/her "Cabages?"*Smash!*

30.Your character is about to die *Holds Up Current Weapon*"Guess This Is.....My Last.....Stand....

31.Your character finally finds 15,but 32 stole it and ran away,comments?"COME BACK HERE!!!!!!"

33.Your character think 33 is a couple of asses."ASS."

34.Your character taunts Dark Jandroy "SUCK MAH BALLZ!!!!*

35.Your character is in the elevator with Jason Voorhees "Hey,Wassup?"

36.Your character finds 32,what to say to him?"GIVE ME MY 15!!!!"

32.*replies*"Alrighty Then!*32 Hits A Button,And 15 Falls On Speedy,Killing Him.*

37.Your character goes to the market to get some fish but goes to the machine shop "I DON"T EVEN LIKE FISH!!!"

38.Your character is about to hit a cactus "NOT THE PRIVATES!!!!!

39.Your character finds a whole flock of chickens in his/her house *Scares Chickens Away*GET OUTTA HERE!!!!

40.Your character meets the spy "Hey."

41.Your character is under attack by bees "GET THEM OFF!!!!"

42.Your character is surrounded by troopers,surrender or not? *Surrender* "I Ain't Stupid..."

43.Your character is standing on a creeper *Looks Down* "Oh Hi There..."*Runs Away*

44.Your character still doesn't find 15 "Where Are You Mr.15?"

45.Your character is right infront of his/her best friend and the friend was killed by a sniper "That Figures."

46.Your character is in the middle of a warzone between Doom Storm and Deva Armada (Dark Jandroy) *Runs Away*OH SHIT!!!!!!!

47.Your character finds 15 at last but gets ambushed by skeleton archers *Kills Skeleton Archers*DIE YOU MINECRAFT RELATED ENEMYS!"

48.Your character complains about Minecraft "WHY CAN"T I PLAY ITTTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?"*Blows Up The Land Of Minecraft"

49.Your character is almost there,comments?"Woohoo!"

50.Your character meets you.What does he/she say?"TIME PARADOX!"*Blows Up*

15.What does your character say when he/she is about to die "Fuck."*Dies.*

51.Why Is Your Character Awesome?"Well He IS Handsome,=>:D

Last edited by Speedy The Hedgehog on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:32 am

===
Character Name: Miyuki Serena 'Neyix' Nuchika
Personality: Kind, Caring, Clumsy at times, Intelligent
===
1.Your character has just been robbed. "Hey! Bring that back here! D;"

2.Your character is hungry. "Better get to the kitchen and make some num nums~"

3.Your character has nothing better to do. "Meh... Why not? :3"

4.Your character finds a large cave. "A cave! Let's investigate shall we~?"

5.Your character wakes up. "Good day everyone~!"

6.Your character has been puked upon. "...-Pukes onto the floor-"

7.Your character just fell of a cliff. "-Slowly flies upwards- o3o"

8.Your character finds a rare car. "PURPLE CAR~ <3"

9.Your character tries to break the 4th wall. "-Hit in the face by a brick-"

10.Your character thinks about coke. "...-Drinks water-"

11.Your character has been shot. "HELP! I'M BLEEDING! QAQ"

12.Your character wants to enroll for college "What's college?"

13.Your character is in the 13th floor on the 13th block of the 666th avenue. "Superstition."

14.Your character finds out that number 15 is missing. "Oh... I just saw it a while ago."

16.Your character bumps into a large man. "...Hewwo~!"

17.Your character has been Shimigami-chopped. "Ow! Why?! QnQ"

18.Your character wants to go the bathroom like...RIGHT NOW. "I HAVE TO GO!!! Please hurry! ;A; "

19.Your character is talking about his/her favourite subject when the listener disappears. "Awww! D;"

20.Your character is about to find 15. "...Cool!"

21.Your character has been gender-bended. "......-Crawls up in a ball and cries-"

22.Your character faces a huge green dragon "RUNESCAPE FOR THE LOSE."

23.Your character is holding a gun. "Pew pew~"

24.Your character finds him/herself in Red light street. "I'm on the sidewalk."

25.Your character is halfway there,what is his/her comment? "I'm actually doing this backwards!"

26.Your character is irritated by something "-Red Iris'- ...Stop it."

27.Your character has been gun-pointed to the head "PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME! QnQ"

28.Your character is at the computer room "Awesome."

29.Your character finds out a piano is about to fall on him/her "-Moves out of the way-"

30.Your character is about to die "I'll respawn... -Die-"

31.Your character finally finds 15,but 32 stole it and ran away,comments? "...Alrighty."

33.Your character think 33 is a couple of asses. "...Donkeys everywhere."

34.Your character taunts Dark Jandroy "You can't get it up anymore cause you're a roboooot~"

35.Your character is in the elevator with Jason Voorhees "That's a nice knife you have there~"

36.Your character finds 32,what to say to him? "I'm a girl..."

32.*replies* "Awesome."

37.Your character goes to the market to get some fish but goes to the machine shop "Technology is win!"

38.Your character is about to hit a cactus "I used a knife."

39.Your character finds a whole flock of chickens in his/her house "Yummy~!"

40.Your character meets the spy "I think not."

41.Your character is under attack by bees "MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!"

42.Your character is surrounded by troopers,surrender or not? Surrender

43.Your character is standing on a creeper "Zeeky Boogy Doog!"

44.Your character still doesn't find 15 "Like it matters..."

45.Your character is right infront of his/her best friend and the friend was killed by a sniper "...Ha- -shot with Watcha Say playing-"

46.Your character is in the middle of a warzone between Doom Storm and Deva Armada (Dark Jandroy) "-Runs-"

47.Your character finds 15 at last but gets ambushed by skeleton archers "-Shoots fire- o3o"

48.Your character complains about Minecraft "I look too blocky... D:"

49.Your character is almost there,comments? "Nope! Going back!"

50.Your character meets you.What does he/she say? "Pervert..."

15.What does your character say when he/she is about to die? "I lived a grand life~"
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:37 pm

I have no characters to fill this out with... >A>;;;
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:52 pm

(Lol.)
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Doctor Stein wrote:
I have no characters to fill this out with... >A>;;;

Just use Stein :p
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
PokedragonX

CS
Health:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)
Magic power:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Character Name: Sonow Zetax
Personality: Irritable, sometimes calm, normally nice.
===
1. DAMMIT!!!!!!

2. *stomach Grumbles* Okay, time for some candy.

3. *sits down on the couch and watches TV* Yawn...

4. Time to explore!

5. *yawn* Time for another day.

6. You're gonna die now.

7. THIS is just ridiculous!

8. Well, look at my luck!

9. HEY, POKE! Can you make more villains for me to destroy?

10. Great, now I'm thirsty.

11. You.......YOU JUST SHOT ME!!!!

12. I knew this day would come eventually....but where to go?

13. This won't end well.....

14. You thought you could trick me? Nice try.

16. Hey! Watch it, dude.

17. OWWWWW! That actually hurt!

18. ...............*dash away*

19. So, like I was say-.........OH COME ON!

20. I told you that I wasn't tricked.

21. Uh............this must be how Rachel feels....

22. Hmph. A dragon? Well, that's new.

23. Ah well. Not what I'm used to, but it'll do.

24.Where the heck am I?

25. These questions are starting to get annoying.

26. ANNOY ME ONE MORE TIME AND THERE WON'T BE ANYTHING LEFT OF YOU.

27. I never thought someone would catch me and try to shoot me....

28. Looks like I found the computer room.

29. Yeah, looks like SOMEONE is watching to many cartoons.

30. Well....looks like it's goodbye......

31.WHAT!? I'M ONLY 3/5 OF THE WAY DONE!!??

33. T_T Really, now?

34. Hey, Dark Jandroy! The only one you can hit is Elisa! Your aim's pretty off today!

35. ..........And you are?

36.GIVE ME NUMBER 15 RIGHT NOW.

32. FALCON PUNCH! *Falcon Punches 32 out of here*

37. You never know when ya might need a weapon or two.

38. This is gonna hurt.....

39. Out, Out, OUT!!!!! *Chaos Blast*

40. *backhand* I knew it all along.

41. OH COME ON!!!!! *runs*

42. There's no way I'll surrender. *Photon Cannon attack*

43.*slow mo look down* So YOU'RE a Cree- *explosion*

45. You......you.........YOU ARE A DEAD MAN. *one Super powerup and painful death of the Sniper later*

46. Who said war couldn't be a way to work out?

47. DANG YOU STUPID SKELETONS!!!! *Photon Cannon destruction*

48. Why would I have Euros to buy a game! Idiots.

49.FINALLY.

50. So.....you're my....uh....."Creator"? I thought you be a powerhouse warlord, not a human teen.

15. ...........Well, I never thought this would happen. Goodbye....forever....
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:54 am

===
Character Name: Ciel Mackenzie Hale (Also the first time I mentioned a middle name.)
Personality: Serious, yet caring at heart.
===
1.Your character has just been robbed: "Maverick! -Chases after him/her-"

2.Your character is hungry: "A girl's gotta eat... even if she is a Reploid..."

3.Your character has nothing better to do: "Well, it's better than dealing with an attack... I think..."

4.Your character finds a large cave: "Do we have a use for this?"

5.Your character wakes up: "5 more minutes..."

6.Your character has been puked upon: "I'd like for you to fill out an apology, in triplicate..."

7.Your character just fell of a cliff: "...I can fly back up, you know. -Does so-"

8.Your character finds a rare car: "I wonder how much this might cost... not that I worry about money."

9.Your character tries to break the 4th wall: "Full power, here we-- -Brick'd- ._."

10.Your character thinks about coke: "Screw Pepsi."

11.Your character has been shot: "Gah... just a bullet... nothing short of some minor repairs..."

12.Your character wants to enroll for college: "Well, I would rather have another career..."

13.Your character is in the 13th floor on the 13th block of the 666th avenue: "Superstition vs. Science. Who will win?"

14.Your character finds out that number 15 is missing: "Someone's not doing their job~"

16.Your character bumps into a large man: "Hello, goodbye. -Walks around him-"

17.Your character has been Shimigami-chopped: "One of these days, Shinigami..."

18.Your character wants to go the bathroom like...RIGHT NOW: "Curse you, artificial organs."

19.Your character is talking about his/her favourite subject when the listener disappears: "Oh, how rude."

20.Your character is about to find 15: "Uh huh... why was it missing?"

21.Your character has been gender-bended: "WHYYYY?!"

22.Your character faces a huge green dragon: "Overgrown lizard, check. Energy manipulation, check..."

23.Your character is holding a gun: "I don't need guns... -Tosses it away-"

24.Your character finds him/herself in Red light street: "Hell, my programming's much better than this..."

25.Your character is halfway there,what is his/her comment?: "That's a lie, 15 is still missing."

26.Your character is irritated by something: "I'm beginning to dislike some of these protocols..."

27.Your character has been gun-pointed to the head: "-Aims her palm at the aggressor's head- Checkmate."

28.Your character is at the computer room: "Screw you, Vector."

29.Your character finds out a piano is about to fall on him/her: "-Tosses it away with her tractor beam-"

30.Your character is about to die: "This can't... be..."

31.Your character finally finds 15,but 32 stole it and ran away,comments?: "You jerk!"

33.Your character think 33 is a couple of asses.: "Gck-...I have a dirty mind..."

34.Your character taunts Dark Jandroy: "Keep up with the times, you outdated Maverick."

35.Your character is in the elevator with Jason Voorhees: "...One move, and you're ash."

36.Your character finds 32,what to say to him?: "What the hell is wrong with you?"

32.*replies*

37.Your character goes to the market to get some fish but goes to the machine shop: "Just you wait... in a few years, these will all be Mechaniloids..."

38.Your character is about to hit a cactus: "No, no, don't want spines all over me..."

39.Your character finds a whole flock of chickens in his/her house: "SIGMAAAA!"

40.Your character meets the spy: "Another well-dressed Frenchman..."

41.Your character is under attack by bees: "Oh God, not the bees!"

42.Your character is surrounded by troopers,surrender or not?: "Not a chance... -Unleashes hell-"

43.Your character is standing on a creeper: "...Hello? -Flies off due to the explosion-"

44.Your character still doesn't find 15: "You're beginning to piss me off, 15."

45.Your character is right infront of his/her best friend and the friend was killed by a sniper: "-Enveloping herself in a shield, standing over the body-"

46.Your character is in the middle of a warzone between Doom Storm and Deva Armada (Dark Jandroy): "-Shields herself once more-"

47.Your character finds 15 at last but gets ambushed by skeleton archers: "Arrows... so primitive..."

48.Your character complains about Minecraft: "Too many creepers!"

49.Your character is almost there,comments?: "None of these questions make any sense..."

50.Your character meets you.What does he/she say?: "...The man behind the metal? Nah, don't think so..."

15.What does your character say when he/she is about to die?: "I promised... a better world... and I've failed... I'm... sorry..."

Last edited by Ω-Sigma Hale on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmare-Bot
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Nightmare-Bot

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:50 am

Character Name: Condre-2
Personality: A sexist bastard
===
1.Your character has just been robbed-I'm gonna blow up whoever did this!

2.Your character is hungry-....How in the...

3.Your character has nothing better to do- *blowing stuff up*

4.Your character finds a large cave- Screw that! *blows it up*

5.Your character wakes up- Give me some sleep, will ya?!?

6.Your character has been puked upon- I hate your guts...

7.Your character just fell of a cliff- Who told me this was ok?!?!?!

8.Your character finds a rare car- I don't care! *blows it up*

9.Your character tries to break the 4th wall- Get me out of here!

10.Your character thinks about coke- I don't even care about coke...

11.Your character has been shot- .....*shoots back*

12.Your character wants to enroll for college- Like hell I'm doing this! *blows up the college*

13.Your character is in the 13th floor on the 13th block of the 666th avenue- Well, looks like a good place to get drunk on explosions..

14.Your character finds out that number 15 is missing- Son of a bitch!

16.Your character bumps into a large man- Move it, fatty

17.Your character has been Shimigami-chopped- Why I'm gonna...

18.Your character wants to go the bathroom like...RIGHT NOW- ...Ho- ERROR *head goes boom*

19.Your character is talking about his/her favourite subject when the listener disappears- Bitch!

20.Your character is about to find 15- Come out, you little prick!

21.Your character has been gender-bended- Oh the irony...

22.Your character faces a huge green dragon- ...Are you female?

23.Your character is holding a gun- I have 2 gun related things, why do I need another?!?

24.Your character finds him/herself in Red light street- Move it or lose it!

25.Your character is halfway there,what is his/her comment?- I hate this already.

26.Your character is irritated by something- *blows it up* :l

27.Your character has been gun-pointed to the head- Go for it.

28.Your character is at the computer room- *blows Vector up* :l

29.Your character finds out a piano is about to fall on him/her- Meh. :l

30.Your character is about to die- You are a bitch!

31.Your character finally finds 15,but 32 stole it and ran away,comments?- Son of a bitchy mcbitch bitch!

33.Your character think 33 is a couple of asses.- Hahaha!

34.Your character taunts Dark Jandroy- Your not wearing pink! Your not manly! ....Wait..... *emo corner*

35.Your character is in the elevator with Jason Voorhees- Any sudden movement, you go boom.

36.Your character finds 32,what to say to him?- I'm gonna beat the shit out of you!

32.*replies* D:

37.Your character goes to the market to get some fish but goes to the machine shop- Hm...

38.Your character is about to hit a cactus- *smashes into it*

39.Your character finds a whole flock of chickens in his/her house- Where...? Condrene!!!!

40.Your character meets the spy- Just try to backstab me..

41.Your character is under attack by bees- RAAAGGGEEEE!!!

42.Your character is surrounded by troopers,surrender or not? Hell no! *fights*

43.Your character is standing on a creeper- *let the creeper explodes* 8D

44.Your character still doesn't find 15- Little prick! Where the hell are ya?!?

45.Your character is right infront of his/her best friend and the friend was killed by a sniper- RAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!

46.Your character is in the middle of a warzone between Doom Storm and Deva Armada (Dark Jandroy)- *tries to fight*

47.Your character finds 15 at last but gets ambushed by skeleton archers- RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

48.Your character complains about Minecraft- This game is for pussies!

49.Your character is almost there,comments?- No, no I don't!

50.Your character meets you.What does he/she say?- You're weak! Weak!

15.What does your character say when he/she is about to die?- I will have my revenge!
Back to top Go down
Elisa
Admin
Elisa

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:10 am

(This is so freaking hilarious. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:40 am

DO IT NOW,And In The Morning I Will Have The Funnies Of Your Post.
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

My Pet : Goliath

CS
Health:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:53 pm

===
Character Name:Tann Zeno
Personality:Tends to not follow directions, loves to do things himself.
===
"Okay, REALLY?!?"

"God, I could eat Mach...HEY MACH! COME HERE!"

"I knew I shoulda kept those fireworks..."

"Speeeeelunkin."

"Right when it got to the good part..."

"I JUST TOOK A SHOWER!!"

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-"

"Hope no one minds if I take a look insiiidee..*Sneaky voice*"

"One tough wall.."

"Not as good as Mountain Dew Voltage..."

"Agh! REALLY?!"

"More money, how could I resist?"

"I had a dream like this once.."

"Wait, what?"

"Ok, its okay, It didint hurt, your kinda like a giant airbag.."

"EhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Dont think about the waterfalls..Dont think about the waterfalls.."

"More like High school everyday.."

"NEHAHHAHA! I AM THE KING!"

"I feel....good.."

"How about a cuddly bunny? HOW ABOUT THAT?!"

"Mhm, cool."

"How did I get here anyways?"

"Isint this breaking the fourth wall?"

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Hey, thats a wierd place to put a piano...*Runs*"

"TAKE THAT, VECTOR!"

"My mom made me take piano lessons...AND NOW IT COMES TO BITE ME IN THE BUTT!"

"Youl miss me..."

"IM GETTING A MACHINE GUN!!! THEN YOUL BE SORRY!!"

"So true."

"Your mom was a TYPEWRITER!! A TYPEWRITER!!"

"....You know, I love to um, kill people too...Friends?"

"I HATE YOU."

32.*replies*
"EHHHHHHHHH"

"I perfer machines anyways..."

"JUUUIIICEE!"

"Fresh meat, great =D"

"...I know, I hate pyros too."

"STUPID INSECTS!!"

"No stinkin way."

"Just keep still..keeeep still.."

"God, where could 15 be?"

"TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME!!! NAGH!"

"RUN LIKE A FAT MAN WANTS TO EAT YOU!"

"Crap, CRAP, CRAAA-"

"Meh, its like Gmod with worse graphics and less things to do."

"Finnaly done...so much acting."

".....Do I know you?"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Character development: What do they say? Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Character development: What do they say? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:41 am

Speedy The Hedgehog wrote:
51.Why Is Your Character Awesome?"Well He IS Handsome,=>:D
Ciel: Oh ha ha, I see that has nothing to do with the thread and isn't something he would say.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:00 am

I wanna redo this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character development: What do they say?   Character development: What do they say? Empty

Back to top Go down

Character development: What do they say?
Page 1 of 1