Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
On The Other Side - Page 3 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
On The Other Side - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOn The Other Side - Page 3 I_voting_barOn The Other Side - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
On The Other Side - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOn The Other Side - Page 3 I_voting_barOn The Other Side - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

On The Other Side

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

On The Other Side - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:45 am

I didn't want to risk giving my position away. I could hear the sound of the monster's growling getting louder. I froze when I realised it was very slowly making it's way over to where the filing cabinets were.

I saw it's clawed hand grasp onto the edge of one of the filing cabinets before pulling it away as if it were just a giant log. It started to do this to each of the other filing cabinets, one by one. That was, until it stopped for a moment.

Now what?:

- Remain in your place.
- Sneak toward the middle of the row of filing cabinets.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : On The Other Side - Page 3 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
On The Other Side - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10500/10500On The Other Side - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Name::
Magic power:
On The Other Side - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9750/9750On The Other Side - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:06 am

Sneaky sneaky!
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:13 am

(You could be more specific, but I understand which you mean. It gets confusing.)

I quietly crept toward the middle of the row of filing cabinets, lucky to miss being found out by the monster as it pulled back the far filing cabinet. Just then, there was the sound of a lady.

"Hello?!" She called out, but it sounded quite far away. I felt bad for her, knowing now that the monster had already given up on me as it sprinted out through the doorway, roaring.

There was someone else here? That gave me some relief, but it also made me feel slightly paranoid as it could have just been me... or it could just be my head aching so badly that's making all these monsters appear. I have no idea.

Now what?:

- Try the locked door
- Go out through the other room
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
On The Other Side - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10500/10500On The Other Side - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
On The Other Side - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9750/9750On The Other Side - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 am

Try the locked door, what do you have to lose?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:24 am

I tried opening the door, but it wouldn't budge. Hm... maybe there would be a key somewhere? This place seemed oddly important, and considering how it said "laboratory" above the doorway I wanted to see what was through there.

I walked back through the other room. As I did, I noticed that the doors had all been broken through completely. I could already tell these monsters were relentless, and that once they were on their prey they wouldn't give up. This installed a lot of fear in me over the thought of it, but I carried on.

Where to now?:

- Try the door where the monster was originally lurking.
- Go back down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
DarkCrusade
Constantly Bored

PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:08 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:51 am

I walked back on down the hallway, hoping that that dead body wouldn't be there.

As I walked through the doorway, I noticed just a small puddle of pus lying on the floor. The dog was gone. I had no idea what to think... did something remove it? Did it get up itself? I wasn't sure what to do. There was not really anything else to do, so I decided to walk past the hung man. Damn it, I was wrong to have done so as the doors slammed shut behind me.

There seemed to be no way back now... what should I do?:

- Take a look round the area
- Try opening the door
Back to top Go down
DarkCrusade
Constantly Bored

PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:48 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:56 pm

(Reviving.)

This appeared to be a single room, although there was no other door to go in or out of. There was a TV on top of a wooden chest that didn't seem to be working at all. As I looked round to the other end of the room with the flashlight I noticed that the carpet was a dark red, the walls being a pale cream colour even though they were in terrible condition. There was a sofa that seemed to have collected a lot of dust and behind it was what appeared to be a painting, although there were wooden planks nailed across it for some odd reason.

There was a wardrobe in the right hand corner of the room, along with a chest that was exactly the same as the one I found the gun in.

Well, there didn't seem to be any way out of here for now...

- Try and open the wardrobe
- Try and open the chest
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:58 pm

The Wardrobe~!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:10 pm

I walked over to the wardrobe, although by now I could smell something rather foul. It didn't smell anything like a dead body or blood, so I opened the wardrobe to see it was just empty. Great...

Now what?

- Try and open the chest
- Try and get the TV to work
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:04 am

Tele needsa workin'!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:51 pm

The power on the TV didn't seem to be on, so I took a look around the back of the TV to see that the power cable wasn't in.

Where could that be?:

- Behind the sofa
- Under the sofa
- Under the wooden chest
- In the treasure chest
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Maybe in the chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:49 pm

I walked over to the chest, noticing how similar it looked to the one that I had found the gun in. Just then I noticed the keyhole, and as I pulled the key out that I had kept it started to crumble and de-materialize. Great... now there was no way of opening it.

Well, there were still other options...:

- Behind the sofa
- Under the sofa
- Under the wooden chest
Back to top Go down
DarkCrusade
Constantly Bored

PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Behind the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Other Side   On The Other Side - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Other Side
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: