Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game I_vote_lcapEscapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game I_voting_barEscapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game I_vote_lcapEscapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game I_voting_barEscapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Name::
Magic power:
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Empty
PostSubject: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:10 pm

---As mentioned in our title, this is a choice game, but it has a twist.

Would you like to skip the completely necessary tutorial on this twist?

>Yes
>No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:21 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Magic power:
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:34 pm

--Good, you have some common sense. We're off to a good start.

Here we have a generic adventurer, his stats are rather balanced.

STR: 3 - Affects Melee attack
DEX: 3 - Affects Dodge & Ranged attack
CON: 3 - Affects heath & non-magical healing
WIS: 3 - Affects Magic Defence & Magical healing
INT: 3 - Affects Magic attack
LUK: 3 -Affects Critical hit & Dodge

When I say balanced, I mean balanced.

Here we have a generic enemy, and a fight can be chosen to be avoided, but sometimes this won't happen.

A fight goes as follows.

How much HP your enemy loses from your attack depends on your STR so Generic adventurer here get 3 attack die.

2-1-1: 4

Generic enemy losses 4 HP

How much HP you lose from an attack depends on your CON, again, Generic Adventurer get's 3 die.

You roll: 1-2-5: 8
Enemy Rolls: 3

Enemy Loses 5 HP

Different enemies have different stats, and the only to find out these stats is to either try them all, or Scan them.

Do we have everything?

>Yes
>No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:56 pm

--Brilliant, let's get started.--

Our story starts off during the first Eggman insentient, and you should all now about that!

Our main hero is a young fox under the name of Alexander Alan Auora, his stats are as follows.

STR: 2
DEX: 6
CON: 3
WIS: 4
INT: 6
LUK: 5

His weapon of choice for this adventure will be his trusty quarter staff.
There are no other current party members.

--------------------------

It was a lovely day in the good 'ol Green Hill as Alex Auora sat next to a palm tree, enjoying the afternoon breeze. Ah, it's the simple things in life, He thought to himself before a loud crash has heard in the distance.

Should he--
>Investigate
>Shrug it off as nothing
>Other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Investigate
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Alex stood up from his spot and haphazardly went to investigate the sound, did you expect him to do anything less?

Alex searched the area until he came across a pile of robot parts, This is new, Alex thought as he moved closer to examine the parts. Upon closer examination, Alex found an odd gear, it seemed important for something, so Alex tucked it into his treasure bag. He continued to shuffle around the parts until a deep humming noise broke his concentration, Alex looked behind his to see some sort of robot bee hovering over him and looking at him in a cross manner, although this seemed perminit. the humming sound grew louder as the robot's stinger started to glow.

Should Alex-
>Fight!
>Flee!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Fight
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Alex drew his quarterstaff and prepared to battle the robot bee.

Alex attacked

Alex rolled 4-6: 10
The enemy rolled: 0

The enemy lost 10 HP

The enemy rolled 5-2: 7
Alex rolled 4-3-5: 12

The enemy's attack failed.

Alex rolled 6-2: 8
The enemy rolled 0

The enemy lost 8 HP

The enemy was defeated.

Alex gained 120 EXP
Alex gained a level: 2
Alex gained 5 skill points
Alex gained 12 stat points
Exp to next level: 20/250

Found an unidentified robot part

----------------

Alex caught his breath and looked at the robot parts scattered before him, a small bird woke from it's dazed state among the parts and flew away, Alex figured that the bird was being used to power the robot or something.

A piece of the robot's body remained intact as Alex took a look at it, there was a strangely familiar symbol on it. He knew he had seen it before, but he just couldn't put his finger on it.

Alex looked off to the west, some sort of something was floating away in the distance, another robot bee, or the source of the robot itself? Alex was curious.

>Investigate to the west
>Try to find another lead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Investigate to the west
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

My Pet : Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Magic power:
Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:28 pm

(I wonder who the Other Party members are... o3o Maybe Hyndrer could be one? 7/3/6/2/4/4 as stats, in order of STR, DEX, CON, WIS, INT, LUC? o3o Not like its 100% Going to happen, but meh.)
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Alex headed towards the floating object, cutting though a little known shortcut of his.

--While young Alex is heading for his destination, would you like to set your skill/stat points?

>Yes
>Stat first
>Skill first
>No

--Probably not dear Spider, but if you get on my good side, Hyndrer may make a cameo appearance or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:37 pm

-- By picking a generic Yes, you've chosen to pick your Stat's first.

Would you like to-
>Manually pick your stats
>Let me put them where I feel like putting them
>Let Lady Luck pick your stats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:37 pm

... Option 2
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:41 pm

-- Calculating... calculating...

Congrats, Alex's new stats are:

STR: 4 (11)
DEX: 9 (8 )
CON: 3 (7)
WIS: 7 (4)
INT: 8 (2)
LUK :7 (0)

Alex now has 0 stat points remaining.

Would you like to use your skill points?

>Yes
>No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:55 pm

-- Great, this seems tedious and uninteresting, so I'll just set these things up Pokemon style, otherwise known as 'for you'

Alex has learned the skill(s)

Weapon finesse: Allows DEX to determine attack dice number with STR being a modifier

Arcane Pulse: Magic attack, Arcane damage, No miss

Arcane Arrow: Ranged attack, INT modifier

Treasure sense +1: Increased loot drops and chances of finding treasure and/or hidden doors on your adventure

Trap sense +1: Increased chance of dodging Two-turn attacks, plus increased chance of finding traps before activating them in your adventure

BACK TO THE ADVENTURE!

------------------

Alex came across the usual obstacle in his shortcut, a earth loop. Nobody knows how these things are formed, but everyone knows the Sonic the Hedgehog can run though these things with ease.

Alex however, isn't fast enough to run through a loop, but he is dexterous enough to cheat though it.

>Cheat through the loop. (DEX check)
>Run thought the loop. (LUK check)
>Find a way around it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Cheat
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Alex makes a run up the first side of the loop-

( 37,+9
Total:46 Req:25 )

and jumps off of the ground, sending him flying towards the other side of the loop. In a quick motion, Alex flipped with his feet towards the ground again, landed, and slid to the bottom of the loop. Piece of cake.

Alex continued down his shortcut uninterrupted, until he came across a familiar sight, the two floating platforms, he always enjoyed trying to jump from one platform to the other, so far with no success.

Scattered around this area are several mechanical parts and a decimated wreaking ball, Alex looked inside the wreaking ball to find an interesting looking robot part, he didn't know what exactly it did but he tucked it into his treasure bag anyway.

Alex was about to continue westward, until a harsh wind blew past. Alex was dazed but stayed on his feet, he figured it was nothing until some of the parts began moving towards the wreaking ball, which was floating for some unknown reason. Alex watched as the ball returned somewhat to it's former glory and started attacking him, Alex saw no other way out of this mess, other than a-

>Fight

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:11 pm

... Fight
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Alex attacks

Alex rolls: 5,3,6,6,3,5,5,6,1,+2
Total:42

The enemy rolls: 2,4,6,3,+0
Total:15

The Wreaking ball takes 27 damage.

The enemy rolls: 3,4,2,2,5,5,5,2,2,1,+0
Total:31

Alex rolls: 4,2,1,+0
Total:7

Alex takes 24 damage, 476/500 HP

-Turn 2-

Alex rolls: 2,5,4,6,2,2,6,3,1,+2
Total:33

The enemy rolls: 2,1,2,2,+0
Total:7

The Wreaking ball takes 26 damage.

The enemy rolls: 2,6,2,4,1,6,2,5,6,5,+0
Total:39

Alex rolls: 3,2,5,+0
Total:10

Alex takes 29 damage, 435/500 HP

-Turn 3-

Alex used Arcane Pulse

Alex rolls: 2,4,5,3,8,4,1,2,+0
Total:29

The enemy rolls: 0

The enemy takes 29 damage

The wreaking ball falls

Alex gained 350 EXP
Alex gained a level: 3
Alex's stats are now 4/12/5/10/9/12
Alex learned new skills
Arcane wall: Buffs CON for three turns
Arcane Arrow +1: Attack has 1/10 chance of preforming Fire damage
Flame Florish: x3 Hit, Fire damage, Melee attack, DEX+INT modifier
EXP to next level 100/1,000

--------

After re-defeating the wreaking ball, it dropped to the ground with a loud thud and Alex noticed the shadow coming from it twitch as it fell. Alex figured that something else is afoot other than the robots around here, and it might be after him.

After making sure the wreaking ball wouldn't attack him again, Alex wondered whether or not to continue onward.

>Continue west?
>Drop the investigation?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Continue west
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:36 pm

Alex continued westward, following the green path the floating object.

-Intermission, I've got things to do.-
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:42 am

After a while of walking, Alex eventually found a series of ruins, he'd finally reached the Marble Zone, a brimming spring of treasure and lava, Alex's favorite place to find something interesting, although now wouldn't be the greatest time for treasure hunting, considering the fact that robot caterpillars swarmed the grass around the ruins and there were several new holes leading into the winding dungeon below.

Alex thought on wither or not to stay above ground, or to jump into one of the holes.

>Stay above ground.
>Go spelunking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game   Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game Empty

Back to top Go down

Escapades of the Auora siblings: The choice game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next