Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
={A future for the present}= Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
={A future for the present}= I_vote_lcap={A future for the present}= I_voting_bar={A future for the present}= I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
={A future for the present}= I_vote_lcap={A future for the present}= I_voting_bar={A future for the present}= I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

={A future for the present}=

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
={A future for the present}= Left_bar_bleue5000/5000={A future for the present}= Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
={A future for the present}= Left_bar_bleue0/0={A future for the present}= Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

={A future for the present}= Empty
PostSubject: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:17 pm

(Choice game.)

A long time ago,way before Elisa was even born,there was a full scale war between 2 factions that seperated the galaxy in factions,some not even knowing the war ever started.Those who never prepared for it suffered great attrition from the empire of darkness,comprises 9 warlords with each of their own special battlefield strategy and technology.

Ivirius
Jandroy
Poltanis
Hexigara
Nerpexil
Kariana
Equihynx
Utrylda
Kardinal

However,the defeat of this empire was caused by a traitor amongst them.A traitor whos loyalty was towards good and life itself. Jandroy.
He used both underhanded tactics and unsurpassed technology to defeat most of these warlords.

He had a soldier who was the most heroic of them all,a simple farmhand with the pure soul to know what is good and bad..however things are not going well for the soldier's mind.Corruption,despair and misunderstandings caused this soldier to tear the alliance between friends alike.

What did she do so wrong?...we will find out.
===
Day 60

Pricilla was outnumbered,outgunned and outwitted but she was not outmaneuvered.She ran as fast as she could towards the bow of the battleship,planning to jump down to get rescued by her trusty pilot.

-Keep running
-Stop and surrender
-Stop and shoot back
-Others (State)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:19 pm

Keep running
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
={A future for the present}= Left_bar_bleue5000/5000={A future for the present}= Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
={A future for the present}= Left_bar_bleue0/0={A future for the present}= Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:24 pm

As Pricilla kept her feet pounding against the metal floor of the ship,being chased by troops belonging to a nemesis.She kept running for safety,taking cover most of the time.

"Block her." A voice was faint yet so close to her.A sudden buzz from the control tower could be heard even in the very heat of combat where thousands of battleships raging to destroy each other not in their faction caused explosions everywhere.

Pricilla focused infront of her,a metal bar had started to bend.the door was starting to close.This could be a dead end soon...or a chance to lose the pursuers in a second. A few more bullets started screeching towards Pricilla.

-Dive down
-Roll to the side
-Accept fate
-Others (state)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Dive down
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:49 pm

Pricilla quickly dived down to get to the other side of the closing door.It had worked,the door was now too low for any troops to get past it.

Pricilla stood up but fell instantly due to pain,2 bullets had hit her on her leg.The bow was was just ahead,the pilot's ship hovering at the end of it.The pilot was gone though...where is he?..Pricilla stood up and walked again,although she limped at times.

-Proceed Casually
-Proceed Cautiously
-Proceed with gun out
-Give up and lay on the floor
-Call out to your pilot
-Others (State)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Proceed cautiously
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:55 pm

Pricilla's footsteps were kinda loud and sharp due to the hollow plating of the bow.She tried to minimise the noise level and slowly walked towards the plane. She heard a click.

"Don't move." A familiar voice from behind called.

-"What the?" and turn around
-"Why?..."
-"No jokes Greg..I ain't fooling around."
-Put your hands up
-Others (State)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Put your hands up
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:02 pm

Pricilla placed her hands up high in the air,showing that she surrendered.She wanted to know why her pilot would actually turn against her at such a time...was it because she was alone with no-one else to help?

The familiar sliding sound of metal could be heard and metal soles thomping against the metal plates.

"I see you captured the super soldier after all,her scraps may prove useful for research on how that fool,Jandroy made such a precious being...too bad she's gone to waste.HAHAHA." A female voice was now behind,talking away.

-"You're not gonna get away with this."
-"What makes you think I'm going to give myself up so easily?" and spin around,shooting your pistol
-"This is the end for me I guess.."
-Stay silent
-Others (state)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Stay silent
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:14 pm

"What do I do now,where's that payment you promised?" The pilot said.

"Here." The woman said and a gunshot was fired,followed by a bodydrop. Pricilla winced from the sound,being a little scared now.

-"What have you done!?" and turn around
-Stay silent
-Spin around and shoot with your pistol
-"GREG!!"
-Others (state)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:14 pm

First option.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:20 pm

"What have you done!?" Pricilla shouted and turned around,seeing troops aiming right at her chest.A corpse of her pilot and the female commander,holding a smoking magnum.

"He had a nice present that keeps him asleep forever.." The woman teased.She was the same height as Pricilla and probably the same age.

"Well,there isn't a real reason to keep you alive now.The pilot was a pawn to get him to open the door for us.."

There was no places to hide nor cover to hide behind.

-Take out your gun and shoot the woman (Or select targets)
-Take small steps back
-Turn around and run for the plane
-Stay
-Others (state)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Take small steps back
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Pricilla started taking careful,small steps back.Nobody else was watching except the troops who were too busy aiming at Pricilla's upper body.

"Now,to business." The woman aimed at Pricilla.

-RUN!!
-Stop and beg
-Stop
-Take out your gun and shoot (Any target)
-Others (state)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:29 pm

First option
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Pricilla turned around and ran for the plane,now only being a few meters away. The troops opened fire upon Pricilla. The woman didn't shoot at all.

"Cowards..as always.." She said as her troops walked past her,towards Pricilla.

Bullets bounced off the floor,missing Pricilla's feet by inches.a few more coming.

-Dive roll
-Sprint
-Surrender
-Others (state)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:40 pm

Dive Roll
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:46 pm

Pricilla did a dive roll,avoiding a bullet from the commander towards the head. She automatically stopped running.some kind of force stopped her from covering anymore distance from herself to the plane.

Another commander had used his weapon against Pricilla.
Troops stopped firing.

"Leaving so soon?" He said in a very low,demonic voice.It was Warlord Kardinal.

Pricilla was instantly thrown down to the ground by the force of Kardinal's weapon.
"Finish her." He said.

"Pleasure." The female commander started walking towards Pricilla,who was filled with fear.

-Crawl away
-Beg for mercy
-Others (State)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:56 pm

... Beg for mercy...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:06 pm

"Spare me,please! I will do anything!..just don't kill me!! I still have a lot to live for.." Pricilla started to beg while the commander stopped walking.

"..." She hesitated.

"Kill her." Kardinal crossed his arms...getting a little impatient already.

"Please.." Pricilla started to get teary-eyed.

And then,Kardinal took out his machinegun and fired at Pricilla.A plot device shrouded the screen with white light.
===
Day 1

Pricilla was at Mobius,a nice grassland planet with civilisations of anthromorphic humanoids.

She was wondering what the strange key she had picked up from the floor was...it was different from all the other keys the hotel had.She shrugged and started towards the lobby,hoping to return to key.

It was 10 PM at night.

-Talk to the person at the counter
-take a seat
-go up to the roof
-Others (state)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Option 1
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:26 pm

"Excuse me,I found a key that has the hotel tab with it so I'd like to return it." Pricilla smiled and placed the key on the counter.

The roof suddenly gave way and a large beam engulfed Pricilla,taking her up to the sky.

Nobody expected it.
===
Soon Pricilla woke up,being in a warm bed.She wondered where she was.

-"Where...where am I?.."
-"Wha-?.."
-"What's going on?.."
-Say nothing and focus your eyesight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:33 pm

1st option
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:38 pm

"Where?...Where am I..?" Pricilla asked as she started to focus,she was completely shocked by what she saw.

A green line had formed right in her eyesight,turning into a bar and it turning into something like an H.U.D.

"The eyescreen should adapt anytime now.." A male voice from a mic said.

-"What screen?"
-"Huh?"
-"What do you mean..adapt?!"
-Shake your head and blink a few times
-Others (State)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ={A future for the present}=   ={A future for the present}= Empty

Back to top Go down

={A future for the present}=
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next