Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok I_vote_lcapPricilla Maser vs Torrok I_voting_barPricilla Maser vs Torrok I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok I_vote_lcapPricilla Maser vs Torrok I_voting_barPricilla Maser vs Torrok I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Pricilla Maser vs Torrok

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Empty
PostSubject: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:48 pm

Two formidable combatants, highly capable of ending each other's lives are to be pitted against each other - Pricilla and Torrok.

The two will fight in an abandoned HQ, originally owned by the Dead Angels. The building is structurally unsafe in some areas, meaning the two combatants will have to be aware of their actions and their surroundings.

Who will win this highly dangerous battle?

---

(We'll start one Elisa is ready.)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Left_bar_bleue0/0Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:52 pm

Pricilla jumped down from the hole in the ceiling..her Sub-machinegun at the ready. She would try not to get killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:54 pm

Torrok emerged from a hole in the wall, scanning his surroundings. It took only a moment for him to see Pricilla, but he said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Left_bar_bleue0/0Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:06 pm

"Heh,look who decided to show up." Pricilla smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Torrok's centre optic glowed yellow, showing some slight neutrality
"I take it you are the opponent." His mechanical voice murmured.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:14 pm

"Yeah,a tough one." Pricilla chuckled and ran backwards,going to shoot at Torrok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:16 pm

Torrok already anticipated her move, quickly sheathing just one of his katanas. He tried to focus himself, hoping not to ever lose sight of his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Pricilla aimed well while running,firing at Torrok with average accuracy.
"Eat this!" She fired a grenade from the SMG's attachment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Torrok deflected a couple of shots with his katana whilst some only gave him minor damage. He swiftly ducked under the grenade as it whizzed over his body, quickly regaining his footing before sprinting towards Pricilla with speed, his sword tailing behind him in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Pricilla took a risk and swiped her SMG with a blade attached at Torrok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:30 pm

The blade did nothing as Torrok easily managed to avoid the attack. He saw the opportunity and swung down hard at Pricilla, hoping to make a nice big gash.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:34 pm

Pricilla was hit,being easily hurt by her carelessness but her determination isn't going to let her down. She took hold of the ground with her footing and recovered quickly,sending a strong,quick blow to Torrok's upper body.

She was also bleeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Torrok didn't anticipate the move properly as he tried to avoid it, getting a kick to the shoulder instead as his sword flew to the side.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Pricilla was an aggressive close-range fighter,she jumped back and fired her SMG at close range..being angered that her body is injured.

She was gritting her teeth,trying to hold back the pain growing within her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Torrok suffered several minor wounds, his armour not very capable of diminishing damage from bullets. He threw a couple of throwing knives directly at Eli, but just after that he felt something crack beneath his feet.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Elisa was hit,being innocent..she yelped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:01 pm

It was only a matter of moments before the ground underneath them gave way. Unluckily for Torrok, he was just about to ready another throwing knife before falling down fast. The floor below had a volatile power generator on the far right, meaning the two would either have to steer clear of it or try and use it to their advantage.

As he landed, he felt the blade of the throwing knife sink through to his stomach. It was close to cutting a vital wire he needed to operate properly, but luckily the blade wasn't large.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:08 pm

Pricilla was caught off guard by the floor breaking into pieces..She gasped and lost grip of her SMG,landing on her feet but fell to her side soon after losing balance.Her head slammed onto the ground with a thud.

She tried to recover,but being wounded and weakened meant her being in danger.

She reached out for her SMG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Torrok was starting to recover, a pool of yellow artificial blood slowly leaking out from his wound. This was going to stop in a matter of seconds, so he stood himself up.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Pricilla used her free hand to comfort her own head. She still tried to reach for her SMG,crawling slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Torrok's sensors were screwing up - his heat sensors were almost offline completely, and his motion sensors were only just recovering.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Pricilla could see a little clearer..she panicked and took her mini-pistol instead,firing at Torrok from afar.

"Stay away freak! don't come near!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:20 pm

At the sound of gunfire he could only react by diving to the ground again, luckily not suffering any damage. His sensors were now functional.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Pricilla noticed her pistol went "Click" and placed it into the holster,forgetting to reload.She gained enough strength to get up on her knees.

She crawled for her SMG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Torrok quickly unsheathed his other sword after realising the gunfire had ceased. He quickly stood back up, noticing Pricilla in a vulnerable state. He took the risk and sprinted towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pricilla Maser vs Torrok   Pricilla Maser vs Torrok Empty

Back to top Go down

Pricilla Maser vs Torrok
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next