Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing I_vote_lcapSonic The Hedgehog:The Passing I_voting_barSonic The Hedgehog:The Passing I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing I_vote_lcapSonic The Hedgehog:The Passing I_voting_barSonic The Hedgehog:The Passing I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Empty
PostSubject: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:45 am

Eggman Had Gotten His Hands On One Of Of Sonic's Friends...Tails....And Killed Him As He Thought It Would Be His Only Chance To.Eggman Launched Tails's Body And It Landed Right On Top Of Elisa's House,and crashed right through the roof...landing on Elisa while she was sleeping,But It Was Hard,As They No Longer Had Tail's Inventions To Help...Will You Help Avenge Tails?

Use My Character Sheet As A Example
CS:
Name:Speedy
Species:Hedgehog
Reaction To Finding Out About What Happened To Tails:Outraged
Weapons:Assault Rifle With Lazer Sight.
Helping The Group Against Eggman:Yes
Begining Song:

Last edited by Speedy The Hedgehog on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Left_bar_bleue0/0Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:36 am

===
CS:
Name:Elisa
Species:Fox
Reaction To Finding Out About What Happened To Tails:Gone Super Elisa for 12 hours...then controlled herself.
Weapons:dual 50 caliber pistols and an assault rifle
Helping The Group Against Eggman:Yes

CS:
Name:Dark Jandroy
Species:Robot
Reaction To Finding Out About What Happened To Tails:HAHA!
Weapons:A bow with laser blades and 4 machineguns.
Helping The Group Against Eggman:No.
Helping Eggman against the group:YES.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:46 am

Sonic Was Planning When To Attack Eggman,While Speedy Was Watching Tv
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Left_bar_bleue0/0Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:47 am

Elisa was leaning against the wall...thinking about Tails.A tear ran down her cheek silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:48 am

LOL....Look At The Link To The Thread [https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com/roleplaying-f2/sonic-the-hedgehogthe-passing-t47.htm#1337]1337...This Thread Is LEET
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:49 am

8D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:55 am

Sonic Planned A To Blow Up A Hole In The Base Then Everybody Would Go In There Attack While Tanks Attacked And Made More Holes In His Base,He Told Everybody The Plan.
Eggman Had A Few Things Set To Defend,Like:Sleeping Darts To Knock The Target Out Allowing For Easy Execution Annnnnd Whatever Jandroy Has To Help Eggman =3

Last edited by Speedy The Hedgehog on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:01 am

"Crappy plan." Elisa sighed.

"Needs more...explosions..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:04 am

"Oh,I Forgot To Mention Shadow Is Gonna Be Dropping 30Lb Of Dynamite Over The Base From A Helicopter."Sonic Said
They Were Ready To Start The Attack.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:05 am

"Fair enough." Elisa smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:06 am

They Started The Attack,And Speedy Ran In A Hole Formed From A Explosion,But Almost Got Blown Up By Another.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:08 am

Dark Jandroy's robots were there..they poured hot coffee over Speedy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:10 am

Speedy sipped up the coffe,"Thank you!" And began Running Further Into The Base,With Others Backing Him Up,Barely Dodging Some Attacks.

Last edited by Speedy The Hedgehog on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:11 am

Dark Jandroy robots continued to chase Speedy...but was too slow.
===
Elisa watched from above.
"You sure about this?!" Elisa asked Shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:14 am

Speedy Got Hit By A Sleepy Dart,Making Him Run Slower And Also Making It Harder For Him To Dodge
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:15 am

The Elites switched to capture mode...they went after Speedy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:17 am

Speedy Got Hit By One Of The Machines That Temporalily Turned The Target Into A Werehog,Making It Alot Harder To Run From The Elites.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:18 am

"You mean like this?" Elisa dropped a bomb...it crushed the Elites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 am

Shadow Held A Lit Piece Of Dynamite In His Hand "Yea,Like That....Now Watch THIS!"As Shadow Was About To Throw The Bomb,It Blew Up In His Hand,Also Blowing Up All The Other Dynamite,Blowing The Entire Helicopter Up.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:22 am

Elisa was thrown off..
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!" She could not fly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:26 am

Speedy Saw The Explosion,But Kept On Running When He Saw More Elites.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:28 am

Elisa was still falling,if she lands on the ground without someone catching her she would slam into the ground and get knocked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:35 am

Speedy Saw Elisa Falling,And Started Running To Where She Would Fall.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:36 am

Elisa screamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:48 am

Speedy Caught Elisa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing   Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic The Hedgehog:The Passing
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next