Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! I_vote_lcapBluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! I_voting_barBluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! I_vote_lcapBluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! I_voting_barBluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! Empty
PostSubject: BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation!   BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Stranger: hello, good sir.
You: Hello Razz
Stranger: what's going on?
You: I'm talking to you X3
Stranger: that's it? O: Stranger: how boring Stranger: so are you really a sir Stranger: or was i wrong
You: yes I am a sir Razz
Stranger: (-_-Wink You: ...? Stranger: SIRS SHOULDNT MAKE :3 FACES Stranger: THEY SHOULD WEAR TOPHATS Stranger: AND MONOCLES Stranger: :3
You: You did a ":3" my good sir!
Stranger: -gasp- Stranger: i must whip myself now Stranger: -hwip- -hwip- Stranger: does it bother you that i saw hwip Stranger: not whip
You: nope, it sounds more like the noise the actual whip makes
Stranger: yay Stranger: cool hwip, my good sir?
You: as long as the hwip doesn't turn someone into an animal, that is fine good sir!
Stranger: oh noez Stranger: why would i do that Stranger: its not like there is a mustache under my monocle Stranger: :-{) Stranger: curses Stranger: you have seen my mustache
You: *gasp* You: You fiend!
Stranger: -fiendish laughter- Stranger: now you must rescue your girl from under the traintracks Stranger: shes tied up Stranger: heheheeee
You: Good thing I took my trusty pocket knife! You: *cuts at the ropes* You: That dastardly fiend never saw this comming! Stranger: CURSE YOU HERO Stranger: we shall meet again Stranger: and you will rue this day Stranger: -poof-)

....this is what boredom can do to you...
Back to top Go down

BluePSI's spiffing Omegle conversation!
Page 1 of 1