Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Life a little about it... Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Life a little about it... Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Life a little about it... Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Life a little about it... Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Life a little about it... Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Life a little about it... Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Life a little about it... Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Life a little about it... Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Life a little about it... Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Life a little about it... Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Life a little about it... Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Life a little about it... Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Life a little about it... Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Life a little about it... Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Life a little about it... Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Life a little about it... Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Life a little about it... Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Life a little about it... Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Life a little about it... Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Life a little about it... Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Life a little about it... I_vote_lcapLife a little about it... I_voting_barLife a little about it... I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Life a little about it... I_vote_lcapLife a little about it... I_voting_barLife a little about it... I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Life a little about it...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Life a little about it... 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Life a little about it... Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Life a little about it... Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Name::
Magic power:
Life a little about it... Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Life a little about it... Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

Life a little about it... Empty
PostSubject: Life a little about it...   Life a little about it... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:36 am

It sucks... And apparently my parents are giving me the "I don't have a life" routine again now that school is in session...

I can't go hang out with my friends because they have homework, being Honor students like I am with high placed classes... So friends is out...

I use my computer to study, and you know parents, they never agree with you or believe you... Cause my school runs on a program called Portal which is a student-teacher database that is like... Twitter or Facebook... The notes that we took are written there and I use it to study on... But apparently doing so by being on the computer makes my parents think I am "procrastinating"...

I am a poor test taker too, I mean, I do great on quizzes but when everything is mashed into one single paper, I die of nervousness and confusion... Which makes me get a C-A grade... Which my parents do not like one bit... Now, I have all Honors classes if you didn't know... And the work is very difficult, especially when you carry a backpack home that weighs almost as much as you do...

Now back to the "No Life" subject. Apparently having friends online... And friends who I know in real life that don't LIVE anywhere near me anymore and sitting at home playing on my laptop is considered "No life" So which is why I started doing Trap and Skeet... But now since school starts I can't do it as much and I am being told that I don't care about it and I'm throwing it away... Doubtful, doubtful indeed.

I love doing what I do, but apparently being bombarded more than one of Jandroy's battle cruisers with homework, it's quite tiring... Especially going outside two times a day to do nothing but exercise and there is NO lunch time until the end of the day... My dad threatens me on selling my stuff like my Laptop, guitar(which I don't care about), shotgun, etc as a threat... But he uses my trap and skeet as an excuse to get out of the house from my mom considering they always argue...

But my point is on writing this. I guess I will be taking a "vacation" or something from here... I suppose I need to get my grades back up (Even though they ARE B's...)... I shouldn't be on much to begin with... So don't expect me being here alot... Or something... Heck, people need a break every now and then, right...?

You may care, you may not... It's not my problem on your views of me... I care about you guys... Whether you care about me or not, I still care...
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Life a little about it...   Life a little about it... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:39 am

No! How cruel of them... You are a good friend! I'm sorry that happened..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life a little about it...   Life a little about it... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:44 am

I have B-through a's. Im highly skilled in reading, And more importantly spelling.
=
Sorry, neyix. Wish i could live by you so you have a friend.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Life a little about it... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Life a little about it... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Life a little about it... Left_bar_bleue0/0Life a little about it... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Life a little about it...   Life a little about it... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Call me Dr.D...thats what I get all the time.

And in some subjects (like darn history)...getting under 50 means U.

And guess what?...I got 49.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life a little about it...   Life a little about it... EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:32 pm

It's a shame how tests are so off-putting. Before them you feel as if you can clear them, then boom - you've got a C or a D.

The best I've only got is a B, and strangely it was my weakest subject: Chemistry.

Anyway, this isn't about me, this is about you. And I'm sorry to hear all this. Let's just hope everything goes well for you in the end. As long as it does, then I'm fine with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life a little about it...   Life a little about it... EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:23 am

Expectations-You Gotta Hate Them :/
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
Life a little about it... Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Life a little about it... Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:
Life a little about it... Left_bar_bleue0/0Life a little about it... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Life a little about it...   Life a little about it... EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:55 am

I'm really sorry to hear this, Matt/Neyix. Like Hobbes said, hopefully everything goes well for you in the end.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life a little about it...   Life a little about it... Empty

Back to top Go down

Life a little about it...
Page 1 of 1