Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 I_voting_barDark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 I_voting_barDark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Dark Jandroy just let the electro magnetic pulse hit him...it juiced him with negative energy which really suits him.
===
Elisa kept watching.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:53 am

(They completely fry electronics rather than juice them up...)

"Son of gun..." Vlad mumbled, thinking about what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:19 am

{Dark Jandroy's technology is advanced ^_^ and he has a module to reverse the effect of the EMP to his advantage...he never shares this Tech though...never...}
===
Dark Jandroy aimed his spike gun again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:24 am

Vlad was thinking of what to do...

'Hm...'
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:47 am

Dark Jandroy fired his Spike cannon along with 2 floor missiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:46 pm

A couple of spikes peirced his skin, but he managed to roll to the side and just avoided the floor missiles. Within moments he stood back up and summoned a rather futuristic-looking turret... he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Dark Jandroy prepared his frontal atom freezer.
===
Elisa smiled at the weapon.
"I wonder what that is..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Vlad flicked a switch located near the trigger on the cannon... within moments, several multi-coloured lights lit up and started to pulse. At the same time, a loud droning noise came from the cannon. It was charging up.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Dark Jandroy fired his spike launcher as well as 2 floor missiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:30 pm

"Dagh!" Vlad released the trigger a bit too soon as a rather thin multicoloured energy beam shot towards Dark Jandroy. He tried rolling out the way again, but both the missiles got him as he was sent back several metres. He slowly stood up, the spikes luckily not have got him.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:32 pm

The beams hits Dark Jandroy,sending him back against a wall...He seemed to have disappeared...the crater he made was deeper than usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:35 pm

"Zhis stoopid machine." Vlad growled, looking around with Lili at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:37 pm

Dark Jandroy was digging with his UZI Archer...and he burst from the ground behind Vlad...sending some stones flying at a high velocity.
===
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Vlad could feel the stones tapping him on his back. Without thinking, he spun round and fired immediately, slightly off target although a couple of bullets were bound to connect.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Dark Jandroy used his UZI archer blades to defend against the bullets by deflecting them.He used his jet boosters to fly to a safe distance.
===
He reloaded his floor missiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:44 pm

"Zon ov a beetch!" He yelled, switching to Jessie immediately and firing a rocket at him.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Dark Jandroy was sent back by the rocket,his front armour more weaker...taking much more damage.

He fired 2 semi-nuclear missiles at Vlad,which will create a radioactive explosion on impact...He also fired spinning buzzsaws from his launcher that transformed back into its normal form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Vlad's jaw almost dropped as he threw himself and Lili to the floor. The missiles flew over his head, and he quickly sprang back up and fired at Dark Jandroy with Lili.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:38 am

The rocket slammed into him,not exploding...(dud D=) But he fell and fired 2 floor missiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf   Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Jandroy VS Vlad the wolf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2