Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ I_vote_lcap_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ I_voting_bar_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ I_vote_lcap_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ I_voting_bar_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Empty
PostSubject: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm

_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Broken10

One forgotten year, a computer program - codenamed GodMother - was created to act as the ‘carer’ of the entire human race along with the planet, and it monitored every single human’s activity, what they liked and disliked, almost everything. It would gain this information by a chip installed in the human’s brain, and the chip acted as the guardian of the entire human body. The computer would send a transmission that would assist them in what they were doing, cure them of their disease they had, re-‘install’ vital information into the human’s memory and a lot more. It was like the over watch of the entire world, except it could cure and help with anything.

The world was split up into ‘sectors’. This would help make the job easier for GodMother as it started to create sub-computers to help monitor each sector.

Sector 1: North America
Sector 2: South America
Sector 3: North Africa
Sector 4: South Africa
Sector 5: Eastern Europe
Sector 6: Western Europe
Sector 7: Asia
Sector 8: Russia (The reason Russia has its own sector is because the Russians were the ones who created GodMother.)

That was, until a man grew paranoid of what the computer could have ended up doing…

This man was Nigel Foster. He tried to explain to the government that if someone were to plant a virus into this computer the consequences would be almost on an apocalyptic scale. The government were almost sure that there was no way any man would be able to install a virus thanks to the security, but the security did have a flaw…

Months later, a man named Bryan Goodley decided he would be the one to install the virus – he abhorred the human race completely, and sometimes even wished he had the guts to kill himself. Still, he managed to sneak through the heavy security, and found his way to the core…

The virus was unleashed into the computer program, causing it to go berserk and become corrupted completely. In turn, the computer started to program things called Poleons – these were real-life viruses that had been transferred due to the computer sending specific radio wave patterns across the globe, but it is unclear how the radio waves managed to cause it. Poleons can also cause machines to malfunction and stop working. This started infecting, morphing and damaging any human being that the computer managed to effect. After a couple of months the infected individual would die.

The year is unknown: nobody knows whether it’s still 2010, whether they are in the past or the future, or whether they are in a different dimension altogether. The human race is at a very thin population, but they almost no longer appear on the face of the earth.

You are a robot created by some of the still existing humans – you do not have a chip, although you have all the functions of a regular human being along with emotions, human looks and nerves. As your systems come online, already there are signs of a completely torn world, something like an apocalypse. I must warn you: there are very few humans that still live who are infected, but there are more than just humans now… some rumours have been spread about sights of monsters that the GodMother created herself, but it is unknown how.

You need to find the core… but what will you do once you’ve found it?

(Note: You don’t start off with firearms, but you will be able to find your own melee weapons rather early before going onto pistol and submachine guns. Then you’ll be able to get some of the bigger guns.)

Character Sheet:

Name: (Your robot will share the same name as the human it is replicating.)
Codename:(The codename of your robot is the first three letters of your human character’s last name before they died (or if they’re still alive), followed by the ‘sector’ they lived in, and finally the first three letters of what month your robot was created.
Example: Par-7-Dec)
Appearance: (What the robot is wearing, skin colour, eye colour, the gender it is replicating, hair style and colour, anything like that.)
Personality: (What does your robot act like? Serious? A joker? A complete asshole?
Target: (What is it that your character is trying to achieve? He/She could be trying to bring down the core, or they could just be looking for other humans to live with.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Name: Savior
Codename: San-4-Feb
Appearance: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ 2s777a0
Personality: He's mostly serious, And sometimes a asshole. He tends to have some bloodlust, but not against human's, the malformed human's.
Targets: To bring down the Godmother super computer, and to finally have peace.

Last edited by Savior on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:21 pm

(Accepted. Might just wait for one or two more...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:50 pm

(Alrighty.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:07 pm

(Can we start now?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:51 pm

(Guess so, stuff the others. Another time though, since I'm on my iPod typing this and it can't do too long posts.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:01 am

(Kay, Ill wait until you get on the computer.)
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Left_bar_bleue10500/10500_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Name::
Magic power:
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Left_bar_bleue9750/9750_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:32 am

Name: Aalina Retii
Codename: Ret-6-Sep
Appearance: Fair colored white skin, Long blonde hair tied into a ponytail, eyes are bright blue. Wears Black torn jeans, white shoes and a dirty white tank top and is a female.
Personality: Aalina is quite nice and helpful when needed. Yet she can really get away and try to do things her way alone. She tries to think of a plan before heading into battle but ends up just running in without fully thinking of the plan. She tries to add some smiles on her team mates with some slight jokes when hope seems to be lost. But is pretty much serious and cautious.
Target: She doesn't really know. She basically wants to end the core and just quit. She really has no primary goal...

Last edited by Neyix on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:16 pm

(Damn, can't believe I forgot)

Name: Martin Duncan
Codename: Dun-5-Aug
Appearance: Male - A bit of a tan, with dark brown spiky hair that isn't too long, icy blue eyes along with a bit more of a muscular build. Wears a dark grey polo shirt along with regular jeans, black boots and fingerless gloves.
Personality: Sometimes he tries to be the leader, although he isn't a very self-confident person. He usually acts nice to others, but if someone pisses him off his whole mind starts to tick in a completely different way.
Target: To take down the core, and hopefully cure the other infected humans.

(I'll start it off so you know where you should be)

===

I heard the sound of a machine behind me as my sensors came online. As I opened my eyes, I saw that there were a couple of humans that were tinkering with two other robots. We were in some sort of underground tunnel, and a few metres ahead was what appeared to be a ramp leading up to the outside world.
"Just wait for these two whilst I take a look - the coast should be clear." A human said to me in a trench coat. I didn't know his name, but I didn't really know anyone elses either. Within moments he vanished into the opening. I wondered why he was so cautious at this time...
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Left_bar_bleue10500/10500_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Left_bar_bleue9750/9750_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:25 pm

I could hear the footsteps of someone leaving as I awoke from my slumber. I shook my head a bit before opening my eyes. My eyes squinted from the light that was in the room. I looked and saw another person across from me. "...Guten Tag..." I said to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:32 pm

(Going first person)
I opened my eyes, And i was in a corner.
I felt drowsy, and i got up, but soon falling to the ground.
I seen a band, and i wrapped it around my blue hair.
I got up, and started to balance and get the hang of it.
I seen the two other people- Aalina And martin.
I waved my hand as i got up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:47 pm

After a couple of minutes, the same human came back down from outside.
"It's all clear - there's a city that you should be able to see in front of you as soon as you walk out, but be careful." He told us in a rather worried tone at the end of his sentence.
"Let's go." I said to the other two robots, looking round to them before turning back round and walking towards the opening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:53 pm

I was already ahead of them.
"Weapon's weapon's...." I said. (Can i have a Lead pipe as my weapon?)
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:54 pm

I got up, and looked. "Where can I find some self protection...?" she asked herself outloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 pm

(The city isn't that far away at all, but you might be able to search a dead body or two for weapons. Both of you.)

The outside world was just like a post-nuclear war. I had no idea how many years this place had been left without life, but it seemed like quite a long time. As I continued walking, there were two dead corpses - one had a rather large wrench jammed through it's head whilst another had a lead pipe resting by the feet.
"You two can get those... I'm fine on my own." I said to them, pausing for a bit to wait for the others in case they were going to loot them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:01 pm

I didnt loot them, and went on.
"..." I said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:02 pm

I picked up the wrench. "...How barbaric..." I said, taking it with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:04 pm

I shrugged, then walked on.

We were only a few minutes away from the city now, but I had some questions to ask. I decided to ask one now.
"... What year do you think we're in?" I asked, having no clue at all as we walked past a rather large crater.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:06 pm

"Past 2050. For sure..." I replied, looking around at the dead corpses and plants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:13 pm

"What makes you think that?" I asked, just out of curiosity.

===

"How do you think they're doing?" The human in the trenchcoat asked - his name was Alan.
"Oh, come on - they've barely even set off." Another replied. Alan decided he'd quickly go up and take a look, so he did. He just saw three dots in the distance, along with the city. At that time, he saw something move in the city... if he managed to see it from where he was, it was guaranteed to be huge. He quickly became nervous about what could happen to the robots as he jogged back down into the tunnel, his eyes staring at the floor.
"What is it?" The other human asked.
"..." He didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:19 pm

"This calender on the ground" I said, picking up the calender that was torn and dirty from dirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:29 pm

"..."

Within a couple of minutes we were in the city... it was like a ghost town, with wrecked cars and all sorts of newspapers scattered around the floor.
"Well... here's one place." I mumbled. A nearby newspaper flew into my shin, and as I picked it up I looked at the date.
"This says it's... 2012." ... I thought for a moment before picking another one up.
"This one says it's 2015." I mumbled, confused.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:31 pm

"Ugh, this is annoying..." I said, looking at more newspapers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:00 pm

All of the sudden a loud roar sounded from what must have been the other side of the city, although it felt as if it was rather close.
"... I think we should keep moving." I said, walking on and taking a look round at the buildings. There was a partially destroyed hotel nearby.
"Hey - maybe we could look in there and see what there is."
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:22 pm

"Good idea." I replied, walking with him to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ Empty

Back to top Go down

_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next