Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
-={The Fourth Wall}=- I_vote_lcap-={The Fourth Wall}=- I_voting_bar-={The Fourth Wall}=- I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
-={The Fourth Wall}=- I_vote_lcap-={The Fourth Wall}=- I_voting_bar-={The Fourth Wall}=- I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

-={The Fourth Wall}=-

Go down 
+3
Jandroy
Spiderpig2398
Sundowner
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

My Pet : Creeper
Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Left_bar_bleue10/10-={The Fourth Wall}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Name::
Magic power:
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Left_bar_bleue4/4-={The Fourth Wall}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

-={The Fourth Wall}=- Empty
PostSubject: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:38 am

3:95 RST, RP-Land
Patchwork Labs, Sector 59-23T, RP Studio #347

Twelfth day at Section B-27, an experiment being built by a fellow Engineer was making an unknown device. Back when he gave Neyix the blueprints, they were clear, and looked like some kind of teleportation device. While a mysterious man was listening, one of his words say "space continuum". Perhaphs he was building something to go through space and time endlessly without disruption. The engineer lifted his welding mask, and chuckled.... Slamming more pieces and sparking more metal with his Southern Hospitality, it was clear he was building a teleporter of some sort.

"We got it all cleared out now...." he smirked, and grabbed a wrangler. He pulled on the stick. But something went terribly wrong. Instead of teleporting him through space and time, he ended up at the place he never though he'd see again; Earth. "Breaking the Fourth Wall was never intentional..." he said. He looked around curiously, and his surroundings. It seemed like a dry, empty desert. He was in Arizona. It was hot. But after he was giddy, he was no longer alive; A Traveler Hunter shot him. Shrouded in shadow, and camouflaged, he chuckled at his victim. His raspy voice gave a hint he was working for a organization that destroys travelers. "Heheh.... A new victim for a hybrid...." he creepily grinned. "Target has been exterminated, General..." he reported. "Bring him in." the General told him. Coming out of the shadows, revealing a hybrid of himself. It was obvious he was a victim, too. He was very ugly and very strange. "Our influence grows...." he cackled. He picked up the corpse, and slung it over his shoulder, carrying him through the desert. The Engineer was permanently dead, he would no longer make appearances in Team Fortress 2. He was rid from the face of the planet.... And the game.

2:38 EST, New York, Manhattan
Top of Empire State building

Amongst the buildings, The Empire State Building was far the most noticeable. But not the man in a black cloak. He blended in perfectly. Watching not just over the place, but the Traveler's. And keeping them safe. He already failed twice... But he would not fail three times. Whether he dies to keep them safe, or stay as a hero, the Organization is what keeps him away. Deteriorating into the ground was one of the Traveler Hunters. Attempted to kill a traveler, but ultimately destroyed by the man. The man has no intentions of Traveler's dying. They were important to Earth, as they served several purposes.

"Keeping an eye on you as all I can do...." he said. "All I can do...." he repeated, before melting into the ground. There was already war's waging on.... The military and government were already destroyed. There was a person that led both. He says that he is the government and he is the military. And he plans to take over humanity, the universe, and later destroy it....

And that's just the beginning of his rampage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can use your RP characters; They'll make a entrance as we progress, looking for the engie basically. This is a SERIOUS RP. Rules apply. You have what are called "Wallbreaker powers". What these do, is that it makes bullets go through you. However, that takes up a massive amount of energy, but it lasts for 30 seconds. There are also other Wallbreaker Powers, and those are based on your appearance, and your personality. If they don't collide, you will have what's called, "Wallsmasher" which means you have two different abilities and powers that do not collide, but will work somehow. At the same time, it will effect your health and your mental health. It will not kill you, but it will have side-effects. Now, you should know if you wanna join or not, but remember, this is a serious RP. (ACCEPTING PEOPLE)

1. The Drunken Pipe Bomber

2. Neyix

3. Ryuuzaki

4. Ω-Sigma Hale

5. Jandroy

6. Dante the Hedgehog

9. Wario

--------Character's Participating

The Drunken Pipe Bomber's:

1. Ganda

Neyix's:

1. Neyix

2. Veizi

Ryuuzaki's:

1. Himself

2. Xavier

3. Syral

Wario's:

1. Hyndrer

2. Surskrit

3. Himself(?)

Jandroy's:

1. Katherine

2. Lucia Prower

3. Messilita Prower

Ω-Sigma Hale's

1. Sigma Hale

2. Ciel Hale

3. Alouette

4. Monica

Dante the Hedgehog:

1. Torrok

2. Scizo(Who would forget her?)

3. Dante

Last edited by The Drunken Pipe Bomber on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

My Pet : -={The Fourth Wall}=- 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Left_bar_bleue10000/10000-={The Fourth Wall}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Magic power:
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Left_bar_bleue6000/6000-={The Fourth Wall}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:39 am

I call the Baka of the group.

Put me at 9. :3
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Left_bar_bleue10/10-={The Fourth Wall}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Magic power:
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Left_bar_bleue4/4-={The Fourth Wall}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:41 am

Alright, but please to act as serious as possible; This will be a serious RP.
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

My Pet : -={The Fourth Wall}=- 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Left_bar_bleue10000/10000-={The Fourth Wall}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Magic power:
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Left_bar_bleue6000/6000-={The Fourth Wall}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:42 am

(Will do.)
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:01 pm

A frantic blue robot searching around the place was looking for the Engineer. He \had last seen him back at the main lobby. No longer was he there. His search was exceptionally long. He suspected he was either somewhere else where he didn't look, or was dead. "Man, what happened?" he frowned, and kept looking around. His hopes were starting to go down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:15 pm

(I'm not sure how we are supposed to be starting. Something's kicked off, yes, but I have no idea what's happening with our characters.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Dante The Hedgehog wrote:
(I'm not sure how we are supposed to be starting. Something's kicked off, yes, but I have no idea what's happening with our characters. As in... I know we all get teleported to different locations, but is there any specific places we're supposed to be and with who?)
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:18 pm

(Perhaphs they could be either wandering aimlessly, and go into Engineer's room, or search for him too, or they could be going to his room to see what he was doing.)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Left_bar_bleue5000/5000-={The Fourth Wall}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Left_bar_bleue0/0-={The Fourth Wall}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Messilita and Lucia were resting in the quarters...
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Ganda ran to the quarters. "Messilita! Lucia!" he called to them, still frantic.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Left_bar_bleue5000/5000-={The Fourth Wall}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Left_bar_bleue0/0-={The Fourth Wall}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:25 pm

Messilita fell of the couch,bumping against the floor as she was taken by surprise.
"WHAT!?"
Lucia covered her mouth with both hands.
"Oh dear..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Scizo and Torrok both walked into the room, with Scizo yawning slightly.

"... What happened." Torrok said in his mechanical voice, his centre eye a yellow colour.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:30 pm

"The Engineer; I can't find him anywhere!" he cried. "I don't know what happened to him! He was here an hour ago, now I can't find him...!" he yelled more. "I just don't know if he's gone missing or if he's dead. It's impossible for both." he calmed down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:38 pm

"..." Torrok and Scizo slowly looked to one another, then back to Ganda.
"Calm down, Pedro - he's probably just out or something." Scizo mumbled, cracking her knuckles.
"... You never know." Torrok mumbled, knowing Scizo was only slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:41 pm

"Then how come I never got to see him anywhere, not even in the battlefront in Team Fortress 2?" he asked. He was worried very much about his whereabouts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:43 pm

"...It's just a stupid ga--" Scizo was about to finish before Torrok interrupted.
"Well... internet not working?" Torrok said, trying to calm him down.
"Now you're just making up bad excuses." Scizo hissed at Torrok.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:46 pm

"I've always been fine; I searched him, it says 'Off-World' several times." he replied, then slumped his head down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:49 pm

"... How long has he been like this for?" Torrok asked, with Scizo focused on something that was outside the nearby window.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Ganda shot a glare Torrok. "I am most certainly NOT!" he hissed. "I'm being serious! I can't find him anywhere at all!"
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:54 pm

"Who cares...like he's useful." Messilita sat on the couch again.

"I'll check his workshop." Lucia went towards the Engineer's workshop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:56 pm

"Fair enough." Torrok mumbled. He looked round to Scizo, noticing she was looking at a bird outside the window... he grabbed the top of her head and twisted it back round so she was looking at the group.
"You can't be hungry now." He mumbled.
"... Maybe." Scizo growled, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Nothing was in his workshop except some large teleporter that stood out in the middle of the room.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
-={The Fourth Wall}=- Left_bar_bleue25000/25000-={The Fourth Wall}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:05 pm

(...Starting in a thread has to be the hardest task for me... so is multitasking...)

Alouette walked into the room, curious about what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:05 pm

"Strange...whats this?..." Lucia's curiousity caused her to pull a lever.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:06 pm

A flash appeared. However, it was unusuable. Ganda jumped from the sound. "What was that!?" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -={The Fourth Wall}=-   -={The Fourth Wall}=- Empty

Back to top Go down

-={The Fourth Wall}=-
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next