Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Biography template:Short version (Example) Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Biography template:Short version (Example) I_vote_lcapBiography template:Short version (Example) I_voting_barBiography template:Short version (Example) I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Biography template:Short version (Example) I_vote_lcapBiography template:Short version (Example) I_voting_barBiography template:Short version (Example) I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Biography template:Short version (Example)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Biography template:Short version (Example) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Biography template:Short version (Example) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Biography template:Short version (Example) Left_bar_bleue0/0Biography template:Short version (Example) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Biography template:Short version (Example) Empty
PostSubject: Biography template:Short version (Example)   Biography template:Short version (Example) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Messilita,18,Daughter of Elisa and Bradely Prower.

Messilita was born moments before her sister Luciana,making her the eldest among the twins.She was a gentle and proud young pup before the seperation of Elisa and Bradely.Messilita was raised and trained by her father with cruelty and discrimination.She endured mile runs and challenging races with her father.She was also shot on purpose by her own father.Messilita somewhat loathed her father's style of parenting and talked to him with heartfelt words.Bradely's heart became soft and warmed by her daughter's words,merely 12 years old.

Messilita was sent to the Military Training Camp aged 16,during the war against Kardinal in 2020 with suffering results of a billion casualties per week.She took up the class of "Assault Rifleman" chosen by her father.Unhappy about the idea of being the meat for the grinder,Messilita trained hard and used most opportunites to gain the rank of "Corporal" during the first 2 months of training.She heard news of a male fox shooting himself in the head one day...and was depressed for more than 2 months.The suicide was commited by Bradely Prower.

Her years in Training were harsh and demanding,from hoisting herself onto walls too high for ordinary soldiers to doing kitchen duty vigorously.She meets the expectations of General Ramos,a large,buffed ram with an obvious battle scar on his face.He personally called Messilita to his office for an interview as his squad was lacking a member since the death of Jamiar Kethen.A white wolf who was the team Scout.

When her entire squad was killed in action during an operation that was deliberately set up by a traitor named Judas Unifius,she was sent to find and capture him since no other soldier dared to uprise against him.Messilita had a harsh time finding Judas,travelling on foot from town to town,searching for clues about the criminal who killed her first love,Persarius Dee.

In a small town called "Knothole" she encountered a fox who looks somewhat like herself.She bumped into her after trying to stop a thief from stealing her compass.She apologised to her and went on her way...however she had thoughts of seeing her mirror twin but was easily overcome by hatred towards the thief.Messilita managed to corner the thief and grabbed the 12 year old hedgehog's shirt.She raised her fist and struck forward but was blocked by a similar palm.

The fox Messilita encountered eariler stopped the blow towards the young criminal's face.Messilita could not believe the fox would have compassion towards the thief however she talked to the hedgehog to return the stolen item to Messilita.Her voice was very soothing to hear as it sounded like a songbird.

Messilita introduced herself,in return the fox introduced herself as Lucia...saying that she was a student studying computer electronics in Mobotropolis College.She was on her way there and could use a "Little hand"...Messilita wondered if her target was found there...She would have no choice but to reject...

Judas fired at Messilita in an attempt to kill her.However the bullet strayed from its path and landed on Lucia's back,making her fall to the ground unconcious.She was bleeding.Messilita hid behind a wall and commenced a gunfight against Judas,sustaining minor scratches from partially-dodged bullets and a direct hit on her foot,Messilita managed to out-smart Judas by throwing a grenade behind Judas by metres.He was surprised when he saw Messilita wink at him and kicked him on his face with her boot.Messilita stepped over him and pointed her trusty pistol to his head.She arrested him and Judas was taken to HQ for trail and ended up being executed.

Messilita went to the hospital to visit Lucia,the nurse asked if both foxes were related...Messilita answered "No." and simply brought Lucia some gifts as a sign of care and concern.Messilita was thinking if they really were related...She asked the doctor to find out the answer.It was fruitless.
Messilita still wondered if Lucia was actually her sister...due to the same blood type and Similar DNA...there was no proof to prove that Lucia was Messilita's sister...YET.

The doctor explained that Lucia's father was living on the mountains on the grasslands of Noriella.A northern land rich with farm life and spruce trees while her mother was residing on the meadows of Cothara.Messilita thought if this information was either garbage or useful.She got into one conclusion...that Noriella was her home.

Lucia recovered.Messilita asked Lucia if she was her sister...Lucia then tried to answer but she did now know how to explain...she concluded that they were seperated in an attempt to fool Kardinal of their existance as Kardinal's data on Prowers got Miles Prower killed first. Elisa hacked and edited the database from Kardinal's central computer and managed to get away with the act unseen.

Messilita's face was covered in shock...She suddenly hugged Lucia and cried,having feelings of unity and hope.She was glad to have a sister that would support her and spend time with each other.

Messilita's home was destroyed by Kardinal's minions while Lucia's village was over-run by Kardinal's forces...they were both homeless...they also heard that Elisa Prower was MIA after the attack on the meadows...the sisters joined forces to find their mother in hopes of re-uniting.

Messilita,having military experience and expertise was able to use a rifle effectively and proficiently like a well-trained professional.She now as the rank of "Captain" in the mobian army and took in Lucia in her own squad...just Lucia.

Their first operation was to cut a supply line that was only guarded by lightly armed minions and a small truck.The rest of the story unfolds as they venture forth and deter Kardinal's reckless but successful invasions and assaults.They are a common sight when Kardinal is situated in the area.

Messilita is known to make the best spaghetti in the Army.She sometimes cook during her free time although most of it was spent in front of the game console.

Last edited by Jandroy on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more things.)
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Biography template:Short version (Example) 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Biography template:Short version (Example) Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Biography template:Short version (Example) Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Biography template:Short version (Example) Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Biography template:Short version (Example) Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Biography template:Short version (Example)   Biography template:Short version (Example) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Derp. And this is labeled the SHORT VERSION.
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Biography template:Short version (Example) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Biography template:Short version (Example) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Biography template:Short version (Example) Left_bar_bleue0/0Biography template:Short version (Example) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Biography template:Short version (Example)   Biography template:Short version (Example) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Yep,haven't covered all of her life yet...like how many times was she checked in hospital.Occupation and likes or dislikes...a lot has to be placed here...I'd like to see on about Neyix! or at least anybody else... =)

It does not have to be that long(In terms of word count). =P

(You can make a very short one...then add more as you go)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Biography template:Short version (Example)   Biography template:Short version (Example) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 am

Cmon,make more biographies!!

EETS Fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biography template:Short version (Example)   Biography template:Short version (Example) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:07 am

The story about Rorto would class as a 'biography', wouldn't it? Considering how long the one about Messi was.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Biography template:Short version (Example)   Biography template:Short version (Example) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:27 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biography template:Short version (Example)   Biography template:Short version (Example) Empty

Back to top Go down

Biography template:Short version (Example)
Page 1 of 1