Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Stuck with a little problem Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Stuck with a little problem I_vote_lcapStuck with a little problem I_voting_barStuck with a little problem I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Stuck with a little problem I_vote_lcapStuck with a little problem I_voting_barStuck with a little problem I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Stuck with a little problem

Go down 

Which one do I work on?
Solstice
Stuck with a little problem I_vote_lcap100%Stuck with a little problem I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Angel
Stuck with a little problem I_vote_lcap0%Stuck with a little problem I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Teen Titans: Resurrection
Stuck with a little problem I_vote_lcap0%Stuck with a little problem I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

Stuck with a little problem Empty
PostSubject: Stuck with a little problem   Stuck with a little problem EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:50 pm

You guys know I like writing stories. I know that all of the last ones I started (before Angel, which I am planning on ACTUALLY CONTINUING), but the big problem here is that I want to do ALL of these, but only really can focus on one alongside my Lockdown project. And to be real, I only really wanna do one which I KNOW people will ACTUALLY READ, rather than just end up posting stories to myself.

Solstice
I did a thread about doing a crime RP, which nobody was really interested and bothered with. I'll admit, I'm a massive fan of crime and Noir, so I thought "hey, why not do a crime STORY". It'll be set in a kind of modern city in the middle of the 1980s, so it won't be all flashy new tech and shite. Exploring a time zone I never experienced would be a nice change. The story will follow a man named Ronnie, who's relatively young and isn't quite into the crime business, only in getting some of the thrills which come in the crime scene. He shifts in and out of working with different teams for this one gang in the city who're trying to make a name for themselves, but like with everything, karma eventually brings it's fist down on the whole thing.
If you like a large (but necessary) amount of flowing shooting, violence and some rather brutish gore, this'll be for you. (If you remember the RP "An Outcast's Prayer", it's a little like that minus religious propaganda and heavily involves gang warfare.)

Angel
I already posted the prologue-prologue and the prologue (yeah it hasn't officially started yet) on here. It's based on a planet named Gaol, quite a way into the future where humans have settled on the planet, although there is a lot of unrest, violence, rebellion and corruption which pollutes the planet. The story does have an interest in Savon, but part of the focus will also be on a man named Aeson, who's trying to keep his family safe amongst all the havoc wrecking the planet whilst he also balances that with life in the Armed Forces.
There's quite a bit of large-scale action with a couple of moral dilemmas and drama, not as vicious as Solstice but there's more of it.

Teen Titans: Resurrection
I've been going on about a Teen Titans fiction for a while, now. It's set about 10 years into the future, where all of the Titans have become real adults, but have split away from the "team" and practically moved on entirely. It mainly follows Nightwing (formerly Robin), who discovers something suspicious happening and wants to unite all of the Titans once again. He soon realises that this "reunion" could never happen once he discovers the fate of his former team mates.
I guess the main attraction to this is that it's got that creepy-ass new villain I sometimes go on about, Malsalis. Who'll be revealed in a rather unique way to what you might be used to or expect.

If anyone does bother with voting for anything, expect work to begin first week of July.
Back to top Go down

Stuck with a little problem
Page 1 of 1