Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) I_vote_lcapVillains for the new Sonic Game (?) I_voting_barVillains for the new Sonic Game (?) I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) I_vote_lcapVillains for the new Sonic Game (?) I_voting_barVillains for the new Sonic Game (?) I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Villains for the new Sonic Game (?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Empty
PostSubject: Villains for the new Sonic Game (?)   Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:41 am

(Yeah hi I'm posting a lot more on here, huh.)

Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Tumblr_inline_mnisq5AAzG1qz4rgp

... Yeah, this is actually supposed to be the legit set of villains for the next Sonic game.

Well...

... Your opinions?

To me, the green thing looks too much like an actual duck. If they were going for appealing to all to the duckfaces of the internet, they nailed it... Yup. The blue guy looks like his only attack would be to cut himself or whatever and make Sonic utterly depressed (and therefore have no need for speed, that's no good). The red guy does look kinda cool apart from the eyes, but they'll probably fuck up his entire fight or whatever. The blue/black head... thing, looks completely stupid and I swear that he's got some kind of Chinese mustache thing going on there so he probably just whips you with his tache. That PINK guy looks like a cracked-up gimp freak... but that orange guy. My god, that orange guy.

Why, just WHY, would anyone think it would be sensible, for a kids villain (let alone an actual villain) to have something like that as a "bad guy"? Sure, if he is supposed to be that incredibly stupid goon or sidekick which contributes absolutely no help in any way to the other villain(s) aside from making them want to punch his thick-headed skull through, fine, but I really hope it DOESN'T turn out that way.

I mean, just...

LOOK AT HIM. I really can't tell if he's actually TRYING to be angry or not. If he really is, that isn't a good start, SEGA.

I mean, what happened to the old Sonic villains?
(Excluding Robotnik because we all know he was just a massive puffball for punishment.)

What happened to the old Mecha Sonic?

Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Mecha_sonic_2

When I first saw him in the game I was literally shitting myself. Even if he wasn't that hard a boss, he was still pretty freaking intimidating, especially as a kid.

They used to have some pretty decent bosses back then. There was one level where you had to race Metal Sonic throughout a course, and not only was that really fun but it kept you on edge because you knew you needed to beat him otherwise... well I don't think anyone lost to it so I have no idea what would have happened.

But you guys know me. I'll just end up saying "They need to throw in a really scary and dangerous boss for Sonic to confront". ... Not really. Just a bigger, badder and better Metal/Mecha Sonic, that's all I could ask for. They did a Metal Knuckles, look how that turned out. Heck, they could do a Mecha Shadow, that'd probably be even more intimidating. They just need to put a bit more "power" into their bosses.

No, don't have Eggman Robotnik make some machine (unless it is actually difficult and challenging), make his IQ of 300 actually seem credible for once. Build an enemy that Sonic has to continuously confront at specific stages of the game, who constantly learns and develops his fighting plan. Wouldn't that be more fun? More fun that just fighting a boss which will probably only take about 3 hints and may be enjoyable but you only get to fight them ONCE?

Eugh... I really hope these are interesting villains. If not, well... Sonic's always been going down hill since it went 3D. The least it can do is get worse.

And I literally just read this just after I posted.

"Dr. Eggman has harnessed the power of six menacing creatures collectively known as the Deadly Six, but when the Deadly Six rise up against their master, Sonic has to unite with his arch nemesis in order to take on the new enemies head-on."

I'm losing faith.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Left_bar_bleue0/0Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villains for the new Sonic Game (?)   Villains for the new Sonic Game (?) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Leave the intimidating bosses to me! The good old "Explore what happened here and what caused it" before actually showing the damn baddie itself.

If something capable of doing so much damage/grief/sorrow/negativity is let loose, the character will be in a dilemma if he/she should stop the thing or stay away from it.
Back to top Go down

Villains for the new Sonic Game (?)
Page 1 of 1