Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
The Sidus Empire Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
The Sidus Empire I_vote_lcapThe Sidus Empire I_voting_barThe Sidus Empire I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
The Sidus Empire I_vote_lcapThe Sidus Empire I_voting_barThe Sidus Empire I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

The Sidus Empire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

The Sidus Empire Empty
PostSubject: The Sidus Empire   The Sidus Empire EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:34 pm

The Sidus Empire

The Sidus Empire Sidus_12

COMMANDERS

Judge of The Aether
Supreme ruler of the Sidus Empire. He is the one who dictates every single rule, law, and rank within the Empire. He has three capes (yes, 3), two of which extend from the centre of his neck to the pauldrons, and one which extends out from underneath where the two other capes connect. The Judge of The Aether only appears on the battlefield as a last resort for a critical objective, and when almost everything else is failing. It is said that the Judge of The Aether’s armour can protect against and withstand tank shells being shot against it, and that his scythe can cut through the thickest of armour.

Judge
Becoming a Judge is the greatest achievement for a commander. Although there are few Judges, they are each very powerful and strong, plus have full control over the fleets, armies and automatons, and can intervene and issue their own commands which override other commanders orders (unless said commander is a Judge), at will.

Praetor
Praetors have full control over the fleets of the Sidus Empire. They can also control automatons at will, but only with the consent of a Genero. They are the ones who dictate which units are deployed, where they are deployed to and can also override the commands of a Genero when or if necessary.

Genero
Generos have control over the automatons used in the Sidus Empire, which explains why Praetors are a rare site on the battlefield. They dictate what tactics are used, which strategies to employ and several other things. They can override the commands of Armifers if necessary.

Armifer
Armifers are the leaders in the battlefield, dictating which commands are to be given at what time, where to strike and which units to use. In all other situations, the Magnus’s are relied on to dictate what to do on the battlefield themselves, although Armifers can issue their own commands that override the Magnus’s commands.

Magnus
Magnus’s are the ones who lead the platoons of infantry. They are the ones who issue the commands, but do not have control over the automatons or the fleets. These are the spearheads in battle, as they can be very dangerous and are taught more advanced fighting techniques.

Ieuvenis
The first rank of a commander. These are actually recognised and used as stronger Swordsmen, due to the fact that they only lead a force of soldiers and simply ensure orders given by Magnus’s are executed. They also have bigger swords and stronger armour than the regular soldiers.

INFANTRY

Swordsman
As with all Sidusian soldiers, the Swordsmen have very heavy and thick armour, allowing them to shrug off regular bullets and gives them some resistance to explosives. In particular, their shields prevent them from taking serious enemy damage and are quite large, making up for having no ranged attacks at all.

Bowgunner
Bowgunners are the primary (and only) ranged unit of the infantry. They have slightly weaker armour than that of the swordsman, but possess a crossbow and a large dagger rather than a hulking great sword. Still, the crossbows fire large bolts with great power, equalling the firing power of a Barrett .50.

Lancer
Lancers, as the name suggests, wield hulking great spiked lances, which can pierce most armour. They are also protected by shields, which are much larger than those of the swordsmen. They also have heavier armour to help them cope with the heavy duty combat they throw themselves into.

Wraith
Wraiths are the elite soldiers of the Sidus Empire, which are either highly experienced soldiers or ex-officers. They are armed with a bowgun with around 20 bolts, a lighter sword and a spear.

Dragoon
Dragoons ride on heavily armoured horses, which are also equipped with a neat column of spikes on the front of the headpiece. Dragoons also wield spears, which they can either throw with nearly superhuman strength, or simply use as jousts.

Belua
Beluas are large, armoured skinless beasts, complete with the appetite of a Great White Shark. Their main attacks are either chomping up the enemy, or clawing away at the enemy.

Tyrant
Tyrants are even larger than Beluas, resembling dragons and are also complete with wings. They usually deal with enemy aircraft due to their sheer size and strength, plus have ferociously powerful jaws. It took almost a century for the Sidus Empire to finally tame these dangerous beasts.

Colossus
Despite being rare, Colossus’ are huge, 400 foot tall automatons, originally only rock golems but were given lots of armour to help protect them from the heaps of firepower they have to soak up, something which the old rock golems were terrible at coping with. A single colossus can easily crush and damage enemy ground units and buildings, despite being rather slow.
Back to top Go down

The Sidus Empire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying :: Roleplay Studio-
Jump to: