Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; I_vote_lcapI kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; I_voting_barI kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; I_vote_lcapI kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; I_voting_barI kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Left_bar_bleue5000/5000I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Left_bar_bleue0/0I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Empty
PostSubject: I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n;   I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecp5NxlOxwM&feature=relmfu
===
The first mission may have been difficult already but as the story progresses, the enemy just LOVES to send in Overpowered juggernaughts at your base and nuke your pathetic army and defences. My economy was already bad as it is.

The one in the video is not me but it's his experience against this overpowering army...
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n;   I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 pm

They only use nukes if a place is no longer of any use to them. They'd never nuke an enemy base unless it was THAT bad a threat or if there wasn't anything worth taking.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Left_bar_bleue5000/5000I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Left_bar_bleue0/0I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n;   I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Exactly,my base is nothing more than a frikken tea farm. What could they use that for?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n;   I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:01 pm

... Tea?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n;   I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Yes,tea is required for your city to advance to the next level. He's already attacking me!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n;   I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:07 pm

No as in that's what DS would use.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n;   I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Just completed mission 1 and 2...number 3 is just plain impossible for me. Even if I bought the extra ship from Mr.Richards... He can just BAM,nuke you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n;   I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n; Empty

Back to top Go down

I kind of felt like going against Doom Storm ;n;
Page 1 of 1