Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
<United We Fall: Revival> Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
<United We Fall: Revival> I_vote_lcap<United We Fall: Revival> I_voting_bar<United We Fall: Revival> I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
<United We Fall: Revival> I_vote_lcap<United We Fall: Revival> I_voting_bar<United We Fall: Revival> I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

<United We Fall: Revival>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
<United We Fall: Revival> Left_bar_bleue987364735/987364735<United We Fall: Revival> Empty_bar_bleue  (987364735/987364735)
Name::
Magic power:
<United We Fall: Revival> Left_bar_bleue754613184765416132/754613184765416132<United We Fall: Revival> Empty_bar_bleue  (754613184765416132/754613184765416132)

<United We Fall: Revival> Empty
PostSubject: <United We Fall: Revival>   <United We Fall: Revival> EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:48 am

A/N: Jandroy, you might remember this setting. Of course, the plot will be very different.

//Opening File: Abridged_History_Of_Liberation_Wars
//File Loaded
In SD 2341, several of the most powerful mining and manufacturing corporations on Feros rebelled against the Dual Planetary Federations (DPF), due to restrictions on where they could work their trades, which were made to placate the growing power of the Gaian Reclamation Network (GRN). These corporations banded together to form the United Mining and Manufacturing Government (UMMG).

Due to the loss of a significant portion of their manufacturing capabilities on Feros, the DPF encroached on GRN territory, in the western hemisphere of Feros, leading to a second rebellion. The war lasted seven years, notable battles being the Siege of Farbanti, the Battle of Area R7B (also known as the Graveyard of Aces, due to the large amount of ace squadrons deployed to that battle), and the Assault on the Spire (in which UMMG, GRN, and DPF forces engaged in a free for all in the DPF capital city). After those seven years, an armistice was created between the three factions, which led to the creation of The 2348 Treaty of Grenglin. All three sides were unhappy with the treaty, but it was peace. And that peace lasts to the date of this publication.
//End File

//Opening File: Feros-Cerlean_System
//File Loaded
The Feros-Cerlean System is a one-in-a-googolplex occurrence in the known galaxy, being two planets that collided midway through their development, and, for lack of a better term, 'stuck' together, instead of annihilating each other. Feros is the upper planet in the system, and the eastern hemisphere is a barren wasteland, ruled over by the UMMG, which uses the massive mineral deposits located there to retain its status as an economic powerhouse, providing 74% of all non-organic products in the system. In the western hemisphere is a massive forest, as well as the planet's only ocean, dubbed only as the Ocean. In this forest lies GRN, the only democratic state in the system, which has no stationary seat of government, and it instead moves with its peoples.

Cerlean, the lower planet in the system, is the seat of power of the DPF. Most of Cerlean is an industrialized wasteland, with only a few hints of its former status as a garden world, all those being only accessible to the upper crust of the class system the DPF instituted after the Liberation Wars. All though many of the more vocal members of the DPF are against the class system, the majority of the public is for it. The DPF is the most powerful military force in the system, however, due to excessive strip-mining in the DPF's early days, there are very few mineral deposits left on in their domain.
//End File

The date is SD 2369. Tensions are mounting once more among the nations of the Feros-Cerlean system, due to leaked plans of an UMMG 'super-weapon', as well as attacks by terrorists claiming to be receiving funding from GRN, in both UMMG and DPF territory. It appears that once more war will break out, and with it the fate of Feros-Cerlean system falling back into the hands of the few.

Useful Notes:
-A prominent trope in this work is Anyone Can Die. To counter this, I introduce the Genetic Reconstitution Device. It downloads the last accessible copy of your memories into a tank grown clone. However, due to instabilities in the device, it can only revive you five times. Use them somewhat wisely.
-There will be little interaction (read: fighting) between characters in different factions, however, when they do meet, there is a good chance one or both will die.
-Although there are three factions, there are nine different storylines, following nine sub-factions. These are: DPF West, DPF East, DPF South, UMMG Central, UMMG Plateau Forces, UMMG Air Corps, GRN General Forces, GRN Black Hand, and GRN Navy.
-To counter any GMPC ubering I might be tempted to perform, I shall just be a plain ol’ GM.

Rules:
-General blah blah, no ubering, god-modding, etc, etc. Just remember I have the Wheel of Punishment Mk VI. Get onto the next part now.

CS:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Faction:
Sub-faction:
Weaponry: (Assume 21st century tech level.)
Vehicle: (If in UMMG Air Corps, GRN Navy, or DPF South.)
Bio:
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
<United We Fall: Revival> Left_bar_bleue5000/5000<United We Fall: Revival> Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
<United We Fall: Revival> Left_bar_bleue0/0<United We Fall: Revival> Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

<United We Fall: Revival> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <United We Fall: Revival>   <United We Fall: Revival> EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:02 am

No,I don't remember this at all, LOL.
Back to top Go down

<United We Fall: Revival>
Page 1 of 1