Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Some big quiz/meme/whatever I_vote_lcapSome big quiz/meme/whatever I_voting_barSome big quiz/meme/whatever I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Some big quiz/meme/whatever I_vote_lcapSome big quiz/meme/whatever I_voting_barSome big quiz/meme/whatever I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Some big quiz/meme/whatever

Go down 
+2
Chicken
Dan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

Some big quiz/meme/whatever Empty
PostSubject: Some big quiz/meme/whatever   Some big quiz/meme/whatever EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:54 am

1) If you were to be an animal, what would you be? -

2) You realize you're "the chosen one". What do you do? -

3) Describe yourself in 3 words -

4) If you could bring one of your characters to life, who would it be? -

5) Continuing on from question 4, what would you do with your character if anything? -

6) Pick any emoticon -

7) How long do you think you could go without food or water? -

8 ) Who's your favourite singer/band/composer/etc.? -

9) You find someone holding a gun to your head. What do you do? -

10) You find out that there is all of the sudden no gravity. What do you do? -

11) The person you hate the most is locked in a room with you, but you bring in whatever you like. What do you do? -

12) Same as question 11, but with the person you love/like the most. What do you do? -

13) What would make your day "the best day of your life"? -

14) Yourself or others? -

15) Someone grants you the opportunity to buy yourself one thing. What is it? -

16) Masochism, Sadism, Sadomasochism or none of them? -

17) How/what would you like to be remembered as? -

18) Favourite food? -

19) Favourite number? -

20) What's something that you always take seriously? -

21) What's something that you never take seriously? -

22) How do you tennis? -

23) You find out one day that every human being in the world is gone. What do you do? -

24) Everyone's face is stuck in the exact same way as each other for the day. Your reaction? -

25) An old man approaches you and gives you a dildo "that possesses unimaginable powers". What do you do? -

26) Did the previous question make you feel uncomfortable? -

27) Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? -

28) You find a child all alone in the corner of an alleyway crying, looking weak and pale. What do you do? -

29) The video game character you like the most walks into your room. What do you do? -

30) What's your favourite season of the year?

31) You find yourself trapped in a room with your worst fear. What do you do? -

32) You're strapped to something hard, you can't see anything and your mouth is taped shut. What do you think is happening? -

33) What's the biggest surprise you've ever had?

34) Someone throws a really horrible insult at you that's actually true. What do you do? -

35) What's your favourite quote?

36) What's your favourite film?

37) You're the last man on death row and you're about to be given the lethal injection. Your final words? -

38) Would you ever kill someone, even if your life depended on it.

39) Would you ever rape someone, even if your life depended on it?

40) You walk into the living room one day to find out that all the furniture along with your parents and siblings are somehow stuck to the ceiling. What do you do? -

41)Favourite drink? -

42) Tomatoes or potatoes? -

43) If you were to have three pokemon with you, which ones would you choose? -

44) What would be the most depressing thing for you? -

45) And in case the last question really did depress you, what would be the happiest thing to ever happen for you? -

46) You've been shrunk to being the same size as a raisin for a whole day. What do you do? -

47) There's no light at all, not even light from the sun. What do you do? -

48) What kind of superpower would you want? -

49) Bill Gates gives you the whole of Microsoft and Gabe Newell gives you the whole of Valve. What do you do? -

50) Did you enjoy this quiz? -

Put your answers after each question (Eg. "Did you enjoy this quiz? - Yes/no")
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

My Pet : Creeper

PostSubject: Re: Some big quiz/meme/whatever   Some big quiz/meme/whatever EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:00 am

1) If you were to be an animal, what would you be? -
Tiger!

2) You realize you're "the chosen one". What do you do? -
Abuse it for my own selfish needs.

3) Describe yourself in 3 words -
Hmm... Curious, Odd, Smart

4) If you could bring one of your characters to life, who would it be? -
I'd prefer someone else..

5) Continuing on from question 4, what would you do with your character if anything? -
Personal slave!

6) Pick any emoticon -
O_o

7) How long do you think you could go without food or water? -
Food- Two Weeks
Water- 1 Week

8 ) Who's your favourite singer/band/composer/etc.? -
Crush 40

9) You find someone holding a gun to your head. What do you do? -
Panic, plead for my life, then get shot and die.

10) You find out that there is all of the sudden no gravity. What do you do? -
Probably die since I'd float away from the planet and get flung into space.

11) The person you hate the most is locked in a room with you, but you bring in whatever you like. What do you do? - Make them suffer and kill them slowly.

12) Same as question 11, but with the person you love/like the most. What do you do? -
Hug them. Kiss them. Tell them how much I love them. And try to hang out with them.

13) What would make your day "the best day of your life"? -
When all of the idiots at school drop dead. And when Batman comes to life.

14) Yourself or others? -
Meh... I usually say myself, but I love my family.. But I'll say myself.

15) Someone grants you the opportunity to buy yourself one thing. What is it? -
Mansion.

16) Masochism, Sadism, Sadomasochism or none of them? -
Sadism.

17) How/what would you like to be remembered as? -
The person who made the greatest video game/animated series/web series/web comic/abridged series/whatever.

18) Favourite food? -
Hm... I usually don't think about that.. Er... Cherries?

19) Favourite number? -

20) What's something that you always take seriously? -
My teachers.

21) What's something that you never take seriously? -
The idiot students.

22) How do you tennis? -
... What.

23) You find out one day that every human being in the world is gone. What do you do? -
Celebrate, but also mourn. Being finally free from idocity also means being free from my companions.

24) Everyone's face is stuck in the exact same way as each other for the day. Your reaction? -
Confusion, panic, paranoia.

25) An old man approaches you and gives you a dildo "that possesses unimaginable powers". What do you do? -
Slap him with it and tell him to piss off.

26) Did the previous question make you feel uncomfortable? -
Yes.

27) Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? -
... What?

28) You find a child all alone in the corner of an alleyway crying, looking weak and pale. What do you do? - Try to help.

29) The video game character you like the most walks into your room. What do you do? - Scream, hug, kiss, tell how much I love. Then stalk.

30) What's your favourite season of the year?
Autumn.

31) You find yourself trapped in a room with your worst fear. What do you do? - Panic. Lots and lots of panic.

32) You're strapped to something hard, you can't see anything and your mouth is taped shut. What do you think is happening? - I got kidnapped.

33) What's the biggest surprise you've ever had?
I got a kitten for my 9th birthday.

34) Someone throws a really horrible insult at you that's actually true. What do you do? - React with either rage or sadness. Either punch them in the face or run off crying.

35) What's your favourite quote?
I'm too afraid to tell you, but believe me, it's good.

36) What's your favourite film?
I don't really know. I liked Back To The Future, but.. I saw this one movie, and..

37) You're the last man on death row and you're about to be given the lethal injection. Your final words? -
"Please, don't do this! Give me another chance! I have a family!"

38) Would you ever kill someone, even if your life depended on it.
If I hated them, it wouldn't matter. If it was someone I loved, I probably wouldn't. If my life depended on it, and I didn't know them or hated them, I might.

39) Would you ever rape someone, even if your life depended on it?
Not someone I love. But I will do it if I have to life, but not to someone I love.

40) You walk into the living room one day to find out that all the furniture along with your parents and siblings are somehow stuck to the ceiling. What do you do? - Laugh, then panic.

41)Favourite drink? -
I usually go with water.

42) Tomatoes or potatoes? -
Potatoes.

43) If you were to have three pokemon with you, which ones would you choose? -
Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Blastoise.

44) What would be the most depressing thing for you? -
To one day wake up and discover I am all alone in a black void for all of eternity. No one else is there except for me. They never remember me and I stuck, all alone, with only my only thoughts, forever.

45) And in case the last question really did depress you, what would be the happiest thing to ever happen for you? - I get to live in the Batman Universe, yet also return to my own.

46) You've been shrunk to being the same size as a raisin for a whole day. What do you do? -
Panic, then probably get killed accidentally due to stupidity.

47) There's no light at all, not even light from the sun. What do you do? - Everyone would die.

48) What kind of superpower would you want? - Shapeshifting.

49) Bill Gates gives you the whole of Microsoft and Gabe Newell gives you the whole of Valve. What do you do? - Abuse my power, but also make games and be totally rich.

50) Did you enjoy this quiz? -
I guess.

Back to top Go down
http://leanandskinnychicken.tumblr.com
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Left_bar_bleue987364735/987364735Some big quiz/meme/whatever Empty_bar_bleue  (987364735/987364735)
Name::
Magic power:
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Left_bar_bleue754613184765416132/754613184765416132Some big quiz/meme/whatever Empty_bar_bleue  (754613184765416132/754613184765416132)

PostSubject: Re: Some big quiz/meme/whatever   Some big quiz/meme/whatever EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:40 am

1) If you were to be an animal, what would you be? – Chimera. All the perks of various other animals, and hopefully none of the cons!

2) You realize you're "the chosen one". What do you do? – Get free guns. Steal jet. Conquer North Korea.

3) Describe yourself in 3 words – Eight-sided coin.

4) If you could bring one of your characters to life, who would it be? – Ratsputin.

5) Continuing on from question 4, what would you do with your character if anything? – A willing minion that can regenerate and is incredibly strong? What WOULDN’T I do?

6) Pick any emoticon – /)^3^(\

7) How long do you think you could go without food or water? –
Food-34 hours.
Water-Pfft, stopped drinking that stuff 3 years ago, never looked back. Long live Gatorade!

8 ) Who's your favourite singer/band/composer/etc.? - Yoko Shimomura, the genius behind Guile’s Theme.

9) You find someone holding a gun to your head. What do you do? – Kick them in the genitals, steal the gun, shoot them.

10) You find out that there is all of the sudden no gravity. What do you do? – Anchor myself to the floor, then piss urine bubbles.

11) The person you hate the most is locked in a room with you, but you bring in whatever you like. What do you do? – Suffocate them all with their own bodies. I hate many people and Norwegians equally.

12) Same as question 11, but with the person you love/like the most. What do you do? - *forever alone*

13) What would make your day "the best day of your life"? – All the world governments bowing before my might! That or figuring out how to whistle.

14) Yourself or others? – Wait, which self? Do my alternate personas count as others?

15) Someone grants you the opportunity to buy yourself one thing. What is it? – World domination.

16) Masochism, Sadism, Sadomasochism or none of them? – Erm…I have no answer to that.

17) How/what would you like to be remembered as? – The God-Emperor of Mankind.

18) Favourite food? – Peanut butter.

19) Favourite number? – i (Which, in fact, is a number. It represents imaginary numbers. The more you know!)

20) What's something that you always take seriously? – Serious business.

21) What's something that you never take seriously? – Myself.

22) How do you tennis? – With extra torque.

23) You find out one day that every human being in the world is gone. What do you do? – Vanish in a puff of logic, as I am human myself.

24) Everyone's face is stuck in the exact same way as each other for the day. Your reaction? – The same as everybody else.

25) An old man approaches you and gives you a dildo "that possesses unimaginable powers". What do you do? – Club him to death with it, then sell it on eBay.

26) Did the previous question make you feel uncomfortable? – No. Not really.

27) Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? – Sometimes I do, but I decide against it.

28) You find a child all alone in the corner of an alleyway crying, looking weak and pale. What do you do? – Calculate whether being punished for the good deed outweighs the pros of helping him.

29) The video game character you like the most walks into your room. What do you do? – Take a picture, then throw it on the Ace Combat wiki.

30) What's your favorite season of the year? Winter.

31) You find yourself trapped in a room with your worst fear. What do you do? – Debate how fear can manifest itself.

32) You're strapped to something hard, you can't see anything and your mouth is taped shut. What do you think is happening? – Tuesday.

33) What's the biggest surprise you've ever had? Zoidberg was popular.

34) Someone throws a really horrible insult at you that's actually true. What do you do? – Compliment them on the accuracy of their insult, then kick them in the genitals.

35) What's your favourite quote?- "NOTHING WILL PROTECT YOU FROM ME! NOT MEN! NOT WEAPONS! NOT ARMOR!!!" –Alex Mercer, Prototype.

36) What's your favourite film? – Star Trek (2009)

37) You're the last man on death row and you're about to be given the lethal injection. Your final words? – I’ll be back.

38) Would you ever kill someone, even if your life depended on it. - Ja.

39) Would you ever rape someone, even if your life depended on it? – My lawyers advise me not to answer that question.

40) You walk into the living room one day to find out that all the furniture along with your parents and siblings are somehow stuck to the ceiling. What do you do? – Sell tickets.

41)Favourite drink? – Gatorade.

42) Tomatoes or potatoes? – Potatoma.

43) If you were to have three pokemon with you, which ones would you choose? – Magikarp, Magikarp, and Geodude.

44) What would be the most depressing thing for you? – Idealism taking over the world.

45) And in case the last question really did depress you, what would be the happiest thing to ever happen for you? – Aliens revealing themselves.

46) You've been shrunk to being the same size as a raisin for a whole day. What do you do? – I am Brandon! Stabber of toes! Destroyer of feet!

47) There's no light at all, not even light from the sun. What do you do? – Women.

48) What kind of superpower would you want? – Invurnerability.

49) Bill Gates gives you the whole of Microsoft and Gabe Newell gives you the whole of Valve. What do you do? – Release Half Life 2 Episode 3, balance TF2, rehire Bungie to make Halo, and build a private militia.

50) Did you enjoy this quiz? – Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Some big quiz/meme/whatever Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Left_bar_bleue0/0Some big quiz/meme/whatever Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Some big quiz/meme/whatever   Some big quiz/meme/whatever EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:33 pm

1) If you were to be an animal, what would you be? - Shark (U can not has mien fins.)

2) You realize you're "the chosen one". What do you do? - Suicide. "Bad choice!*Die*"

3) Describe yourself in 3 words - Systematical Chaos Nerd

4) If you could bring one of your characters to life, who would it be? - Lucia Prower ( She's a geeky girl who likes Windows Minesweeper as much as I do!)

5) Continuing on from question 4, what would you do with your character if anything? - I dunno,fake that she is the CHOSEN ONE and think of a way to get her back to her planet (LOL)

6) Pick any emoticon -

7) How long do you think you could go without food or water? - A day. (I'm no survivalist.)

8 ) Who's your favourite singer/band/composer/etc.? - Erm,Paramore?

9) You find someone holding a gun to your head. What do you do? - "Holy Shit *Never had a gun pointed to head before in meh life*"

10) You find out that there is all of the sudden no gravity. What do you do? - *DRINK COKE WITH STRAW*

11) The person you hate the most is locked in a room with you, but you bring in whatever you like. What do you do? - Bring some friends,it's rape tiem.

12) Same as question 11, but with the person you love/like the most. What do you do? - I uhh.. date? :3

13) What would make your day "the best day of your life"? - Non-stop orgasm!

14) Yourself or others? - EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15) Someone grants you the opportunity to buy yourself one thing. What is it? - To an artist,the pencil is a symbol of excellence. *Buys*

16) Masochism, Sadism, Sadomasochism or none of them? - SADISM TOWARDS BITCHES.

17) How/what would you like to be remembered as? - I don't really know yet. :/

18) Favourite food? - Pork Chop (MIENCRAFT,WHAT HAS YOU DONE TO MEEEEE?)

19) Favourite number? - 27

20) What's something that you always take seriously? - Sister's security (Somehow, feels natural. :/ )

21) What's something that you never take seriously? - Jokes LOL And most things.

22) How do you tennis? - Pressure cannon.

23) You find out one day that every human being in the world is gone. What do you do? - "That means I'm not human?! OMG DISCOVERYYYYY" *And goes to live life to the fullest with Lucia Prower*

24) Everyone's face is stuck in the exact same way as each other for the day. Your reaction? - :l

25) An old man approaches you and gives you a dildo "that possesses unimaginable powers". What do you do? - *Gives it to another old man* "That possesses unimaginable powers! Pass it on!"

26) Did the previous question make you feel uncomfortable? - No, I lol'd

27) Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? - Nope.

28) You find a child all alone in the corner of an alleyway crying, looking weak and pale. What do you do? - *Goes to help* Why am I so good to children? O_o

29) The video game character you like the most walks into your room. What do you do? - "OMG DUUUDE,AWESOME COSPLAY COSTUME!"

30) What's your favourite season of the year?-Fall

31) You find yourself trapped in a room with your worst fear. What do you do? - Close my eyes,keep them closed,keep them closed and never open them.

32) You're strapped to something hard, you can't see anything and your mouth is taped shut. What do you think is happening? - I'm gonna be massacred!! D:

33) What's the biggest surprise you've ever had?- Ice cold water to face when overslept. (THANKS ELISA!!!)

34) Someone throws a really horrible insult at you that's actually true. What do you do? - Break down and cry.

35) What's your favourite quote? "ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR...And this is WORLD WAR...Three :3"

36) What's your favourite film? "3 Idiots"

37) You're the last man on death row and you're about to be given the lethal injection. Your final words? - I guess this was Karma for killing Scizo so many times. :/

38) Would you ever kill someone, even if your life depended on it. - Depends. :/

39) Would you ever rape someone, even if your life depended on it? - As long as she ain't that bad. LOL

40) You walk into the living room one day to find out that all the furniture along with your parents and siblings are somehow stuck to the ceiling. What do you do? - "/sv_gravity 800"

41)Favourite drink? - Dr.Pepper

42) Tomatoes or potatoes? - Po-ta-toes.

43) If you were to have three pokemon with you, which ones would you choose? - Magikarp,Eevee and Slow-po

44) What would be the most depressing thing for you? - Failure and I know it. Oh so many times.

45) And in case the last question really did depress you, what would be the happiest thing to ever happen for you? - Elisa gets married!

46) You've been shrunk to being the same size as a raisin for a whole day. What do you do? - *Gasp* AWESOOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! *But tries not to get eaten by bugs*

47) There's no light at all, not even light from the sun. What do you do? - Shit bricks.

48) What kind of superpower would you want? - Energy manipulation!

49) Bill Gates gives you the whole of Microsoft and Gabe Newell gives you the whole of Valve. What do you do? - I don't know. ._. Everyone gets a free copy of Windows XP? And Counter-strike 1.6?

50) Did you enjoy this quiz? - Aww,I wanted more. XD
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Some big quiz/meme/whatever   Some big quiz/meme/whatever EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:24 pm

1) If you were to be an animal, what would you be? - ...What do you think? though I might also want to be a wolf or a Horse...

2) You realize you're "the chosen one". What do you do? - Panic, but eventually pull myself together about it.

3) Describe yourself in 3 words - Kind, Shy, Flawed

4) If you could bring one of your characters to life, who would it be? - I don't really have any, though my Dog Persona thing would make a great pet

5) Continuing on from question 4, what would you do with your character if anything? - As stated, keep as a pet.

6) Pick any emoticon -

7) How long do you think you could go without food or water? - 2-3 days

8 ) Who's your favourite singer/band/composer/etc.? - I don't really have one, so I guess Eiffel 65...?

9) You find someone holding a gun to your head. What do you do? - Do as they say.

10) You find out that there is all of the sudden no gravity. What do you do? - Fly like a bawss.

11) The person you hate the most is locked in a room with you, but you bring in whatever you like. What do you do? - Knock them out with a bat, then kick them a bit, then try to escape.

12) Same as question 11, but with the person you love/like the most. What do you do? - Just talk with them and try to escape.

13) What would make your day "the best day of your life"? - Meeting all the people I've made friends with on the internet, and meeting up with my Irl friends too.

14) Yourself or others? - Others

15) Someone grants you the opportunity to buy yourself one thing. What is it? - Earthbound

16) Masochism, Sadism, Sadomasochism or none of them? -Er... hold on... *looks them up* o.e None...

17) How/what would you like to be remembered as? - A good friend.

18) Favourite food? - Chicken Tikka or Chicken Nuggets

19) Favourite number? - 11

20) What's something that you always take seriously? - Mental problems, Bullying, Racism and Suicide

21) What's something that you never take seriously? - Bronies, kinda...

22) How do you tennis? - The wrong way

23) You find out one day that every human being in the world is gone. What do you do? - Become a do- nah, in seriousness, probably feel depressed, and just wonder the world.

24) Everyone's face is stuck in the exact same way as each other for the day. Your reaction? - ...wat.

25) An old man approaches you and gives you a dildo "that possesses unimaginable powers". What do you do? - Back away slowly

26) Did the previous question make you feel uncomfortable? - Yes, and the images in my head weren't pretty.

27) Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? - Of course, silly.

28) You find a child all alone in the corner of an alleyway crying, looking weak and pale. What do you do? - Try to comfort them and get help.

29) The video game character you like the most walks into your room. What do you do? - Ask a hell of a lot of questions and feel really happy

30) What's your favourite season of the year? - Summer or Autumn (when it's not cold!)

31) You find yourself trapped in a room with your worst fear. What do you do? - Close my eyes and try to think of happier things, or just try to escape.

32) You're strapped to something hard, you can't see anything and your mouth is taped shut. What do you think is happening? - I'm being kidnapped...

33) What's the biggest surprise you've ever had? - When I was younger, I had a surprise party held for me c:

34) Someone throws a really horrible insult at you that's actually true. What do you do? - Try to ignore it, but feel depressed.

35) What's your favourite quote? - "When you are lonely and full of despair, things aren't half bad when somebody cares"

36) What's your favourite film? - Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

37) You're the last man on death row and you're about to be given the lethal injection. Your final words? - "Please remember me as a good person..."

38) Would you ever kill someone, even if your life depended on it - Probably not

39) Would you ever rape someone, even if your life depended on it? - No way!

40) You walk into the living room one day to find out that all the furniture along with your parents and siblings are somehow stuck to the ceiling. What do you do? - Try and get them down and ask them what happened.

41)Favourite drink? - Tea <3

42) Tomatoes or potatoes? - Potatoes

43) If you were to have three pokemon with you, which ones would you choose? - Squirtle, Electrode and Hitmonchan

44) What would be the most depressing thing for you? - A friend or close relative dying or committing suicide.

45) And in case the last question really did depress you, what would be the happiest thing to ever happen for you? - Be given Earthbound and getting to meet my internet friends :3

46) You've been shrunk to being the same size as a raisin for a whole day. What do you do? - *Insert vor- Only kidding
Probably try and explore, as long as it's safe.

47) There's no light at all, not even light from the sun. What do you do? - Be very scared.

48) What kind of superpower would you want? - Transformative ones!

49) Bill Gates gives you the whole of Microsoft and Gabe Newell gives you the whole of Valve. What do you do? - Make awesome games :3

50) Did you enjoy this quiz? - Yes I did!
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Some big quiz/meme/whatever 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Some big quiz/meme/whatever Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Some big quiz/meme/whatever Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Some big quiz/meme/whatever Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Some big quiz/meme/whatever   Some big quiz/meme/whatever EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:26 am

Doing both me and Doc Scratch.

1) If you were to be an animal, what would you be? - Otter. I can be anything I want to be.

2) You realize you're "the chosen one". What do you do? - Not be like Anakin and turn to the dark side... Choose a protege

3) Describe yourself in 3 words - One Silly Dude. An Excellent Host

4) If you could bring one of your characters to life, who would it be? - Clearly Neyix. I don't have any characters to bring back, they all deserved their time.

5) Continuing on from question 4, what would you do with your character if anything? - Ask her to teach me about science. Not like I already know it of course.

6) Pick any emoticon - *unamused.jpg*

7) How long do you think you could go without food or water? - Food? Three days. Water? A few hours since I drink constantly. But since I'm an omniscient being, I lack the need for it.

8 ) Who's your favourite singer/band/composer/etc.? - None.

9) You find someone holding a gun to your head. What do you do? - Freak out in my mind. Teleport behind him and bash him with my broom.

10) You find out that there is all of the sudden no gravity. What do you do? - Float there. Float there.

11) The person you hate the most is locked in a room with you, but you bring in whatever you like. What do you do? - Shotgun to the face! Slick is a nice guy, really. Just gets out of hand at times...

12) Same as question 11, but with the person you love/like the most. What do you do? - Blush and stand there awkwardly. I have no need for relationships. I'm Omniscient.

13) What would make your day "the best day of your life"? - No school and shooting so I can actually sleep. A simple grace period in the universe where we can all converse.

14) Yourself or others? - Others. I assist others.

15) Someone grants you the opportunity to buy yourself one thing. What is it? - Anything, really. I can appearify anything I desire. Why bother?

16) Masochism, Sadism, Sadomasochism or none of them? - Sadomasochism! None. I feel no pain.

17) How/what would you like to be remembered as? - An inspiration. An officer of Lord English

18) Favourite food? - Pasta! I don't eat.

19) Favourite number? - *Pfch* 25... 0

20) What's something that you always take seriously? - Death. Everything.

21) What's something that you never take seriously? - Jokes. Everything.

22) How do you tennis? - With a racket. A racket, of course.

23) You find out one day that every human being in the world is gone. What do you do? - Not exist since I'm a human being myself. Make the game a whole lot easier to be honest.

25) An old man approaches you and gives you a dildo "that possesses unimaginable powers". What do you do? - Drop it and run away. Take the dildo, thank him kindly and walk off. Because as an excellent host, I am awesome an excellent gentlemen.

26) Did the previous question make you feel uncomfortable? - Yes. No.

27) Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? - What? Fix that sentence, if you will.

28) You find a child all alone in the corner of an alleyway crying, looking weak and pale. What do you do? - Give the boy food! Take the child as my protege. He/she could be useful.

29) The video game character you like the most walks into your room. What do you do? - Fangasm. I do not play video games.

30) What's your favourite season of the year? Fall. None.

31) You find yourself trapped in a room with your worst fear. What do you do? - Cry in the corner and plead to be freed. I fear nothing... Not even Hussie himself.

32) You're strapped to something hard, you can't see anything and your mouth is taped shut. What do you think is happening? - I've seen enough Hentai to know where this is going. That someone is being foolish.

33) What's the biggest surprise you've ever had? Friend popping out of the bushes on Halloween. Being created.

34) Someone throws a really horrible insult at you that's actually true. What do you do? - Be bothered by it. Insult me if you wish. I will still be a gentlemen.

35) What's your favourite quote? "Koo koo kachoo!" "Hey, cueball!"

36) What's your favourite film? None really. I don't watch movies.

37) You're the last man on death row and you're about to be given the lethal injection. Your final words? - I'll be back... Even though lethal injection would not kill me, seeing as I'm omniscient of course, but if it pleases you I would say something along the lines of, "Lord English shall rise!"

38) Would you ever kill someone, even if your life depended on it. Yes. I am just an officer. When I die, I die and Lord English comes.

39) Would you ever rape someone, even if your life depended on it? Depends on who it is. No.

40) You walk into the living room one day to find out that all the furniture along with your parents and siblings are somehow stuck to the ceiling. What do you do? - Laugh my ass off. Chuckle at the mental image. Oh Slick, you card!

41)Favourite drink? - Capri-sun. I don't drink.

42) Tomatoes or potatoes? - Potatoes! Boil em', mash em', stick em' in a stew! Neither.

43) If you were to have three pokemon with you, which ones would you choose? - Ampharos, Pigeot, Ditto. None, I do not play games.

44) What would be the most depressing thing for you? - Losing a friend. I have no emotions.

45) And in case the last question really did depress you, what would be the happiest thing to ever happen for you? - Find happiness. To return Lord English to this universe.

46) You've been shrunk to being the same size as a raisin for a whole day. What do you do? - Honey, I shrunk myself! I can change size to begin with. Silly you.

47) There's no light at all, not even light from the sun. What do you do? - Die of cold. Nothing, I don't need light to survive.

48) What kind of superpower would you want? - Transformation. I have them all.

49) Bill Gates gives you the whole of Microsoft and Gabe Newell gives you the whole of Valve. What do you do? - Delay Episode 3 even more and have a badass computer. Nothing.

50) Did you enjoy this quiz? - Yes. Yes.
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Some big quiz/meme/whatever   Some big quiz/meme/whatever EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:01 pm

1) If you were to be an animal, what would you be? - Anaconda

2) You realize you're "the chosen one". What do you do? – Kill everyone and see what reactions I get.

3) Describe yourself in 3 words – Wiry hateful sadomasochist

4) If you could bring one of your characters to life, who would it be? - Thing

5) Continuing on from question 4, what would you do with your character if anything? – Let him run free.

6) Pick any emoticon - :@

7) How long do you think you could go without food or water? – A week.

8 ) Who's your favourite singer/band/composer/etc.? – Cannibal Corpse

9) You find someone holding a gun to your head. What do you do? – Let them plant a bullet in my brain.

10) You find out that there is all of the sudden no gravity. What do you do? – Jump up as high as I can until I reach space.

11) The person you hate the most is locked in a room with you, but you bring in whatever you like. What do you do? – Far too many details, but let’s just say he’ll get a lot more than just pain and brutality.

12) Same as question 11, but with the person you love/like the most. What do you do? – Talk about life and turn a new leaf completely… even though they don’t exist any more.

13) What would make your day "the best day of your life"? – Finding out everybody’s dead.

14) Yourself or others? – Myself.

15) Someone grants you the opportunity to buy yourself one thing. What is it? – A gun.

16) Masochism, Sadism, Sadomasochism or none of them? – Sadomasochism all the way.

17) How/what would you like to be remembered as? – I wouldn’t.

18) Favourite food? – BBQ ribs. Bluebeckers, although they’re now shut down, did the best.

19) Favourite number? - 26

20) What's something that you always take seriously? – People who don’t take things seriously, ironically.

21) What's something that you never take seriously? – Anything that causes problems or pain.

22) How do you tennis? – I dunno I just tennis however I can tennis.

23) You find out one day that every human being in the world is gone. What do you do? – Look about and live the rest of my life how I’d almost never TRULY get the chance to: freely and peacefully.

24) Everyone's face is stuck in the exact same way as each other for the day. Your reaction? – Wonder how this happened.

25) An old man approaches you and gives you a dildo "that possesses unimaginable powers". What do you do? – Hit him round the head with it and see what happens.

26) Did the previous question make you feel uncomfortable? – No.

27) Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? – … Maybe.

28) You find a child all alone in the corner of an alleyway crying, looking weak and pale. What do you do? – Kick him and beat the shit out of him.

29) The video game character you like the most walks into your room. What do you do? – Let him do whatever.

30) What's your favourite season of the year? Winter

31) You find yourself trapped in a room with your worst fear. What do you do? – Be bored out of my mind forever since… I wouldn’t be able to die.

32) You're strapped to something hard, you can't see anything and your mouth is taped shut. What do you think is happening? – I’m getting either raped or killed.

33) What's the biggest surprise you've ever had? – Finding out that there’s no way back.

34) Someone throws a really horrible insult at you that's actually true. What do you do? – Beat them past their death until their head’s a mess on the floor.

35) What's your favourite quote? Something along the lines of “evil prevails when good men do nothing”.

36) What's your favourite film? The Dark Knight

37) You're the last man on death row and you're about to be given the lethal injection. Your final words? – *Say nothing*

38) Would you ever kill someone, even if your life depended on it? Yes.

39) Would you ever rape someone, even if your life depended on it? Yes.

40) You walk into the living room one day to find out that all the furniture along with your parents and siblings are somehow stuck to the ceiling. What do you do? – Wonder what’s going on. Then throw eggs at them.

41)Favourite drink? – Relentless.

42) Tomatoes or potatoes? – Tomatoes.

43) If you were to have three pokemon with you, which ones would you choose? – Hydreigon, Rhyperior, Arbok

44) What would be the most depressing thing for you? – Being given immortality.

45) And in case the last question really did depress you, what would be the happiest thing to ever happen for you? – Laying out in the middle of a field under the stars and just chilling for however long I feel...

46) You've been shrunk to being the same size as a raisin for a whole day. What do you do? – See if I can get to the top of the tallest building in town without getting seen, then jump off.

47) There's no light at all, not even light from the sun. What do you do? – Sleep.

48) What kind of superpower would you want? – Invisibility.

49) Bill Gates gives you the whole of Microsoft and Gabe Newell gives you the whole of Valve. What do you do? – Sell it all.

50) Did you enjoy this quiz? – Kind of.

Another 50 Q’s coming tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
BluePSI
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
BluePSI

PostSubject: Re: Some big quiz/meme/whatever   Some big quiz/meme/whatever EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Really? neat! you're creative with your questions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some big quiz/meme/whatever   Some big quiz/meme/whatever Empty

Back to top Go down

Some big quiz/meme/whatever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Talk :: Off-topic-
Jump to: