Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... I_vote_lcapJandroy, when/if you do return to the site... I_voting_barJandroy, when/if you do return to the site... I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... I_vote_lcapJandroy, when/if you do return to the site... I_voting_barJandroy, when/if you do return to the site... I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...

Go down 
+3
Chicken
Sundowner
Dimitri
7 posters

Did you already know about this?
Yes
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... I_vote_lcap13%Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
No
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... I_vote_lcap63%Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Yes, but not that he would be gone for that period of time
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... I_vote_lcap24%Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty
PostSubject: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Okay, for those of you who don't know or don't have DevArt, Jan posted this yesterday:

"I would not want to be an ass in the site,my request for a time-skip exeption was denied by most so I can't really continue Messilita/Lucia/Elisa's story from there."

I'm first going to ask who denied him from this? I'm not mad, but whoever it was should have at least took in mind at the time that Jan usually does overreact. Sometimes he's been doing it so much I just think he does it for the attention. Oh well, past behind us.

He also said this:

"I tried to deny the 8 month time-skip,I banned myself from there for 8 months...for GOOD reason. I shall continue my story somewhere else."

You know, if you're going to ban yourself for this long, at least fucking say something. It's not like everyone (or anyone else) hates you on here, but why the fuck 8 months? If you're looking to get another even bigger "WHOOPEEE JANDROY'S BACK!!!" thing, well... everyone else might give you that. I'd rather give you a smashed beer bottle to the gut for pretty much deserting us like that and not telling me-- ... Like that matters.

Another thing:

"What I am most pissed of most: Roleplay Galaxy,Stress"

Why? What the fuck did we do? Or is it just you trying to run from this site and what you've done, thinking 'It takes 8 months to gain back someone's trust even if I didn't really do much bad shit!' Bloody hell, you're not supposed to run from it, I FUCKING TOLD YOU ONCE: Change it. At least then you will be able to improve upon whatever it was you were doing wrong.

Seriously, I just give up on you Jan. I have no idea whether you told anyone you'd be gone for 8 months because I was only told you were in "rehabilitation" and nothing else, but if you didn't then... fuck it.

P.S:
Spoiler:

The link to the journal post is here: http://jandroy.deviantart.com/journal/42499144/
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Name::
Magic power:
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Left_bar_bleue10/10Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Magic power:
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Left_bar_bleue4/4Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:29 pm

That's just perfect. Attention seeking whore, I must say unfortunately. All he does it overreact. Jesus, he could have stayed longer so that I could establish that we decided for the time skip to go for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:33 pm

...Zach, please redirect your attention to This thread. For the last goddamn time, I'm tired of the lack of respect around here.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Left_bar_bleue10/10Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Magic power:
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Left_bar_bleue4/4Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Memory wrote:
...Zach, please redirect your attention to This thread. For the last goddamn time, I'm tired of the lack of respect around here.

That's the truth. He's just been... Seeking for attention here in this site.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Why would he need to be a so-called "attention whore" when he pretty much gets all of our attention during chat RPs?
Seriously, Zach. Take those fucking blinders off.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Memory wrote:
Why would he need to be a so-called "attention whore" when he pretty much gets all of our attention during chat RPs?
Seriously, Zach. Take those fucking blinders off.

My point.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:40 pm

...You lost me.
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Uhhh.. Guys? This isn't the best place to argue.
Back to top Go down
http://leanandskinnychicken.tumblr.com
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Left_bar_bleue0/0Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:15 am

It is not wise to fight over something that could be handled in the pms. Memory and Sax, go to the pms, not the threads.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Left_bar_bleue0/0Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:10 am

Not much people gives me shit anymore. I don't really like myself at this point.

Elisa is indeed doing her best in keeping me calm but I don't really think it's working. But I BEG that you let me have what I want.

I transformed this place as my place of stress-disposal. I feel extremely guilty about that and am sorry for it.

I won't be here for a long time...unless persuaded. Telling me you miss me sincerely is one option. Giving me what I want is also another option.

I want to make you all suffer but at the same time...I do not. It's a difficult battle.
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:17 am

You want to make us all suffer? Screw you, I don't want you here then.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:35 am

If you say so.
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:12 am

I hate to say this, but if all you do is over-react and whine, then you need to man up and learn to take beatings, or at least say what you want, not ban yourself for 8 months.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:36 am

What I wanted was denied.
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:48 am

Then give your side of the arguement. Stop running away just because what you wanted was denied. Either talk it out to seal it once and for all, OR MAN UP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Jandroy II wrote:
Elisa is indeed doing her best in keeping me calm but I don't really think it's working. But I BEG that you let me have what I want.

Fine, if nobody else will, I will. As long as it means securing your place back on here I'll pretty much do fucking anything.

Jandroy II wrote:
Not much people gives me shit anymore.

People can easily be self-centred shitheads, and that's including you. In this case, especially you. You can't expect everyone to just like you if you've been with them for a while, there's no way that works all the time. I'll ask you this: Who's the person who's been the primary controller of the events going on that chatroom?

Jandroy II wrote:
I transformed this place as my place of stress-disposal. I feel extremely guilty about that and am sorry for it.

Okay, fine. Apology accepted. But saying this and then saying you want us to give you what you want and saying you want us to suffer... nice choice of what to say. That's pretty much a loophole in what we should do: Let you do the fuck what you want (which we had been doing with some of your stuff and still do let you do whatever) or tell you "No, you've already got far more than what you think you had, why should should we surrender everything left for you so you can turn our time on here into hell?"

I'd be willing to help... but for the love of fucking babies in blenders, if you decide to go on a hissy fit over one more thing you weren't given, I will literally never talk to you again. EVER. Everyone on here's going through at least something like what you're going through and you're not even bothering to look at their side.

Holy Mackeral wrote:

Then give your side of the arguement. Stop running away just because what you wanted was denied. Either talk it out to seal it once and for all, OR MAN UP.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:53 pm

I deal with it all the time, Jan, but i don't complain to others, nor do i talk about it much at all. The best thing to do, is, well, do what Dan said. Give your side of the arguement, don't be a wuss. I dealt with it by looking to the future and looking ahead. But, in all likelihood, i'd say i have to agree with dan on this one. He voices my opinion, but i dont want to act like some dick on a stick, so ill give you one thing: Games games games games games games games. It relieves stress when you kill people, complete quests, stop animating. Just have time to get off the computer for maybe a day, and relax, do your homework, such and such. Live your life the way you originally wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:46 pm

You're right. Games do help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Jandroy II wrote:
You're right. Games do help.
Obviously,a wise man once said
"All work no play makes Jack a dull man."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:52 am

. . .
What happened this time?
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:01 am

Doctor Stein wrote:
. . .
What happened this time?

Timeskips cause ragequits I guess?
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:18 am

Miyuki wrote:
Doctor Stein wrote:
. . .
What happened this time?

Timeskips cause ragequits I guess?
Oh? o:

Judging by this;
Jan wrote:
But I BEG that you let me have what I want.

It's a case of, "But daddy I wanted a pony"ism, and Jan raegquiting because he didn't get what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:06 pm

A simple request of "Do not include my characters in the 8-month time skip" was denied. That,I wanted and asked again. Denied and they wanted a reason. WHY WOULD YOU WANT A REASON!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...   Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site... Empty

Back to top Go down

Jandroy, when/if you do return to the site...
Page 1 of 1