Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] I_vote_lcap~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] I_voting_bar~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] I_vote_lcap~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] I_voting_bar~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Name::
Magic power:
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Left_bar_bleue0/0~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Empty
PostSubject: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:04 pm

The mojave wasteland has been covered with war, death, mutilation. But out of the rivers of death, blood, and a dieing hope, a courier comes to deliver a package; The Platinum Chip. He made his way to the mojave wasteland, with a agenda to change the wasteland. However, he was in a near death situation, and he had got knocked out from the explosives implanted on the scarred roads to Vegas. After waking up and seeing that his package was stolen, a man named Benny holding it, he was forced to see his new nemesis. The man had a checkered jacket, a few dust and alcohol stains on it, and they were expensive. The man also had a gun.

He had a gun also, but it was away from his reach. "Y'know, boy, i didn't want to do this." Benny said, swaying his gun to the left and a cigarette in his mouth. "...It had to be done." He finished, and fired the gun at the boys head, injured and left for dead. Weeks later, in the nearest town, he awoke to a unfamiliar voice above him. He didn't seem to be able to speak, but he was asked alot of questions, but the downside was that he couldn't remember most of the things.

He did remember the first question though. If anything happened to him that caused this.

REVENGE.

The boy toughed up, and became the ruler of the wasteland. The independent vegas. He changed the mojave wasteland forever, but when he had a son and died a few years later? The boys name was Garrett. You were also born, a new child raised on a peaceful farm. Perhaps you had a brother or sister? Who knows, in this wasteland, you have to survive.

Appearence:
Traits:
Biography:

Last edited by Deceit on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Left_bar_bleue25000/25000~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Left_bar_bleue10000/10000~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:11 pm

(For some reason, I always side with the NCR. Also, I've got two level 30s carrying a shitload of weapons and I don't know how to tone them down.)
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Left_bar_bleue0/0~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:22 pm

(...Well, you can tell them to leave. And to get a independent vegas you need to kill House.)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Left_bar_bleue25000/25000~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Left_bar_bleue10000/10000~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:28 pm

(Meh, I'd have to kill House to finish For The Republic, anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:34 pm

(:l)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:21 pm

So this is going to be roughly similar to New Vegas?
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:56 am

Mhm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:04 am

(Starting, I'm only gonna have one. If it's alright with you, I'm gonna bring a second character in later.)

Name: Kane Rivers
Appearance:
-Clothing-
Black beard, bald head, hazel eyes and a scar on the right cheek, black trench coat, black cowboy hat, dark red tank vest w/ black skull, black fingerless leather gloves, dark blue tattered jeans and black boots
Traits: Gunslinger (Good with one handed weapons) + Lawbringer (Improved damage against evil characters, improved speech with good characters)
Biography: Was a rogue looking for shelter before the wasteland. Now he views the wasteland as a place that can be more carefree and simpler to live in.

Last edited by ... on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:36 pm

(Its alright. I'll make the IC in a minute.)
CS:
Name: Garrett

Appearance: A old NCR Ranger outfit that his father got before foiling the NCR. Black tattered coat, a holster by his leg, a Ranger Helmet that was edited by Garrett himself to project a blue color, rather then the normal, outlandish red. It also looks in good shape, and Garrett has taken good care of it. Under the outfit, he has black hair, green eyes, a slight freckle by his eye, and a few scarring bullet holes in his leg and stomach.

Traits: Jury Rigger [Somebody gotta have it, besides, you can doubt you'd find a normal NCR ranger outfit these days.]

Biography: It was a cold day in vegas, and it wouldn't be his last. He was born in new vegas, although the other tribes were invited inside to witness this. This was the birth of the boys son, but the man was old, and his wife was also, but all that Garrett could recall in his memory was that when he was ten, he was trained to use a gun. Obviously, he wasn't that great, but he had gotten used to it over time and most of the recoil started to almost feel like his life force, in terms. He was supposed to take over new vegas, but some asshole forced him out of it and into the Mohave with nothing but his almost-broken revolver, and a few ammo pieces.

He was starting into dehydration, and starvation was only a mile away down the road. Garrett rushed through empty shacks to atleast find some food, but he did find a bit of revolver ammo, and he would probably have to use it later. He found some rusted old guns, and tried to jury rig his revolver after having to shoot a Powder Gang guy that was going to hit him to dust. After a small amount of time, he managed to bring it back to business and hurried through the mohave. But he was still dehydrated and starving. He found a irradiated river, and drank from it. Better to drink it then die earlier. And looking in a old pre-war shop, he found a old potato spuds back, and he just eat it. It did almost nothing to help for his starvation, but it was good enough to lead him surviving for atleast a few days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Kane was sat outside on an old wooden chair, his sawn-off shotgun on his lap with his revolver nested in the holster. He sat back, looking at the wasteland and thinking to himself of where he would be if none of this happened.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:43 pm

Wait wait, sorry, this is the OOC. Out of Character speaking in case we have problems. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
The Southern Crops
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
The Southern Crops

CS
Health:
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Left_bar_bleue987364735/987364735~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (987364735/987364735)
Magic power:
~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Left_bar_bleue754613184765416132/754613184765416132~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (754613184765416132/754613184765416132)

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:35 pm

My inner grammar nazi compels me to tell you that 'mohave', is spelled mojave. I know that because I live in that barren wasteland. Spanish js are pronouned like hs.

Also, heroes, not heros.

Oh, and I probably will join later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Sorry. Ill fix it up.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Okay, so should icon travel be enabled like in Fallout 3 and Vegas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:26 am

Just do the usual timeskip. Which... is basically the same thing. So yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Tweaked Kane's perk and added a new one. Tell me if they're too strong.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Its fine.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:41 pm

(YAAAAAY, I STOPPED BEING LAZY.)

CS:
Name: James

Appearance: Usually wears an NCR Ranger Helmet with a set of salvaged Remnants Power Armor. Both were found scavenging through the Mojave, so the wear and tear is obvious, plus the fact that the power armor components had to be stripped in order for him to even move about.
In the way of firepower, he carries a 9mm with a short-range scope. He does his best to keep it clean and free of debris.

Traits: Silent Running (Which explains the need to keep his distance.)

Biography: James had served with the NCR faithfully, up until they withdrew from their campaign in the Mojave and retreated back to Shady Sands. Since then, the need to fend for himself continued to grow as the threats the Mojave posed had not disappeared, likely becoming even more of a threat being left unchecked. As time goes on, the thought of travelling alone seems less and less of a reasonable choice.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Accepted.

You can find your way to the tent on the IC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Oh, so the whole time You've been waiting for Sig.
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:26 am

Yeah. Sorry, Dan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]   ~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC] Empty

Back to top Go down

~No place for heroes~ [RP] [OOC]
Page 1 of 1