Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Fucking hell crazy day Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Fucking hell crazy day I_vote_lcapFucking hell crazy day I_voting_barFucking hell crazy day I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Fucking hell crazy day I_vote_lcapFucking hell crazy day I_voting_barFucking hell crazy day I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Fucking hell crazy day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fucking hell crazy day Empty
PostSubject: Fucking hell crazy day   Fucking hell crazy day EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Seriously, today's been strange, funny, but for the most part FUCKING INFURIATING. It's a rant so you can go do whatever the fuck you want, this is just getting so much fucking anger out.

Coming back from a... "holiday" of mine, I was in the corner shop when some little kid next to me picks up a magazine and goes straight to this page about some more Sonic The Hedgehog shit. Some other lowlife walked up to him and started reading it with him, and the boy just says to her "I want there to be a Shadow The Hedgehog 2!" ... Fucking hell, no. He started to go on about some shitty fan character of his starring alongside Shadow. Why ever the fuck kids think that having some over the top, overpowered, stupid, retarded, cyan coloured dipshit hedgehog recolour is acceptable really just makes me not ever want to have kids (as if).

Next the girl goes "Shadow's just a grumpy idiot." ... Okay, something I could easily agree on. And reflect on.

"Cream should have her own game!"

... Ragequitting the shop was the only thing I could do.

Then there was my neighbours. Very good friends with them. The fat bastards thought it would be funny to throw eggs at my window. Considering how hot it is, they were open and... well, let's just say soon the mess they made will be the mess I make when I break into their house tomorrow night. One of the stereo speakers was broken, poster was egged and got a bit of egg on the PS3 which is still working. The annoying thing is that I called the police and what do they do? Come over to their house, ask if they've done anything bad and the fat lumps of wormy, disgusting and vile shit infested with disease lied by saying they didn't do anything and it was "these kids down the road". Yeah, well one of these "kids down the road" is going to be the last one you'll see.

Aside from all the bad shit, got RE5 and it was pretty fun. I suck huge at it, but it's still fun. Now jog on.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Fucking hell crazy day Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Fucking hell crazy day Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Name::
Magic power:
Fucking hell crazy day Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Fucking hell crazy day Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Fucking hell crazy day   Fucking hell crazy day EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Goddamn, since when did the British become such assholes?
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Fucking hell crazy day   Fucking hell crazy day EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:45 pm

My apologies about that happening. I have a suggestion. Conjour up some fake blood, get a flash light, and spray the fake blood near their house, and drop a knife. Haha, scare the shit outta them!
Back to top Go down
http://leanandskinnychicken.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Fucking hell crazy day   Fucking hell crazy day EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:12 am

Holy Mackeral wrote:
My apologies about that happening. I have a suggestion. Conjour up some fake blood, get a flash light, and spray the fake blood near their house, and drop a knife. Haha, scare the shit outta them!
But make sure you use gloves,don't leave any fingerprints.
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Fucking hell crazy day   Fucking hell crazy day EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:09 am

I know, I thought he'd figure that, from all those Ace Attorney games I've played.
Back to top Go down
http://leanandskinnychicken.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Fucking hell crazy day   Fucking hell crazy day EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:28 am

Yep.
You also need to clean your prints off before the gloves,or eles there will still be prints on the knife (If you used the knife before)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucking hell crazy day   Fucking hell crazy day Empty

Back to top Go down

Fucking hell crazy day
Page 1 of 1