Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. I_vote_lcapSmall rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. I_voting_barSmall rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. I_vote_lcapSmall rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. I_voting_barSmall rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Name::
Magic power:
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Left_bar_bleue0/0Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Empty
PostSubject: Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one.   Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:32 am

No, Stein does not crank his bolt because he likes the noise.

No, he does not crank it every 5 minutes.

No, cranking it does not mean you're IC.

Stop abusing the action - in which you stole my termology for it - repetitively when you're accordingly "IC", Mr. Fail!Stein. Stop over-using the action, you're mixing up Stein's thought process by doing so. It's not some sort of fapping kind of thing, God.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com
Nightmare-Bot
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Nightmare-Bot

My Pet : Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Magic power:
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Left_bar_bleue0/0Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one.   Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:54 am

I don't get this at all.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one.   Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:56 am

Badon wrote:
I don't get this at all.
Just a mini-rant on a Fail!Stein.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare-Bot
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Nightmare-Bot

CS
Health:
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Left_bar_bleue9001/9001Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one.   Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:57 am

Who?
Back to top Go down
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one.   Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:57 am

Probably someone who has failed to capture the character of a Soul Eater character. Heres a example;

Stein cranks his bolt second after second, feeling very horny on one end, and another on another end. HE NEEDED TO DOCUMENT THIS. *GRAB SCALPEL*

Stein cranks his bolt once, and went into his thinking mode. He was tired, and he was on adrenaline. He spun his chair as he moved toward the cabinets, pulling out a document on the people of the rp ship. This ship was extraordinary. It had good memorys and bad, but mostly good memorys. He opened the document to find a picture of Neyix and Stein. He smiled, this was taken when they first met.

--
Second is more in character. First isnt.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: !   Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:03 am

Deceit wrote:
Probably someone who has failed to capture the character of a Soul Eater character. Heres a example;

Stein cranks his bolt second after second, feeling very horny on one end, and another on another end. HE NEEDED TO DOCUMENT THIS. *GRAB SCALPEL*

Stein cranks his bolt once, and went into his thinking mode. He was tired, and he was on adrenaline. He spun his chair as he moved toward the cabinets, pulling out a document on the people of the rp ship. This ship was extraordinary. It had good memorys and bad, but mostly good memorys. He opened the document to find a picture of Neyix and Stein. He smiled, this was taken when they first met.

--
Second is more in character. First isnt.

Hope this helps.
The second one isn't IC. lD;;
It's more along the lines of;
"Fail!Stein: -Cranks bolt-"
*Watches him walk around towns*
Fail!Stein that whole time; -cranks bolt-"

He just does it waaayy too often without reason, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one.   Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:31 pm

I feel bad for going tl;dr on Deceit's post...
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Revangel
Revangel

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one.   Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:34 pm

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one.   Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one. Empty

Back to top Go down

Small rant is small, but may lead to a bigger, seperate one.
Page 1 of 1