Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} I_vote_lcapRemember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} I_voting_barRemember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} I_vote_lcapRemember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} I_voting_barRemember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Empty
PostSubject: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Noble Six ran through the gases of reach. It was once so nice to see creatures running about, Aurora's being cast over a mountain. Now....all of that might be lost. Scratch that, WILL be lost. There wasnt even any grass. He always thought after he heard Halsey say 'Head to the junkyard.' it would all be that easy. But, nothing ever is. Even if you have super-human abilities, such as reflexes or strength, you still have your limits.

Six ran through the dead grass, the fog-ish gases almost covering his helmet. It was way too much for him. It was way too fast. He had doubts. Doubts about survival, that all of humanity may not live. He liked Kat, but he wasnt good with talking to girls or other guys at all unless it was a priority situation, which it almost always is. His shield generator was completely down, making it practically useless to try to fix it at the midst of battle. Perhaps that was something Kat was good at. She was good at hacking, such and such.

Six grasped his throat with a free hand, his assault rifle in the other. His vision was getting blurry. Way too blurry, by the fact. He barely even felt plasma on his armor, seeking for his flesh. He dropped his assault rifle in pure defeat. Battalions upon battalions of Elites, Grunts, even Hunters. He couldnt even face a hundred without his shield coming down at least once. Then he began thinking about Carver, a founder of Noble Team. He let go of his throat and the adrenaline began pumping in his veins. He ran fast, as fast as he can.

Then, he tripped. All that adrenaline that was in his veins, lost in a mere mili-second. He grasped the now-orange sand, and pulled himself forward. Carter, the man that sacrificed himself for a Scarab to fall. He pulled his left hand, then his right. Left. Right.

Repeat.

The man that should be honored. Not Six.

Repeat.

Then, he heard a crack. It was his arm. His tendant broke. He wasnt able to use it anymore. His helmet was cracked, also. He forced himself up with his other arm. He ran through the area. He tripped once again, unfortunately. He gripped his leg, and he fell to a cave-floor. A spartan ran to Noble Six. "Shi..." All of the voices were distorted, as he passed out.

A few minutes later, he woke up. But just barely. He heard human voices, and a Spartan pulling him through the cave. Then, he fell asleep once again through the fire of weapons and plasma.

An hour later, the fighting was still escalating, and Noble Six was left on a wall, and he got up. His helmet seemed to be fixed, and his other arm is being assisted by biofoam, but he ran to the Grenade Launcher Turret. He pushed the soldier off the grenade launcher, and Six fired it at the covenant much more acurrately.

The soldier helped him, by firing at the covenant too. Six finished the last of them off and he seen the spartan that dragged him being attacked by a Elite General. Six hurredly grabbed the leg pistol that the spartan had, and fired at the general. He quickly fell. Six almost lost balance, but stayed up, fortunatly. The spartan went to the radio. "DRAGON SIX X-RAY, WE NEED HELP. YOU HAVE TO-" Dragon Six-XRay soon took notice that all power was off. He also noted that the soldier that volunteered to help died by a grunt.

Dragon Six X Ray dragged Noble Six, and arrived at a safe destination. A further-in part of the cave that was barely noticable through a hole. Six was out again. Dragon X-Ray sighed, and as another spartan went through the hole, all three realized, sooner or later.

They were most likely the last on reach.

Remember...Reach. That would haunt him.

---
Cs:
Only three spartans are allowed. /people

Name:
Appearence:
Paraphenelia:

=-==-==TRESPASSING. ONI SENSORS.=-=-=-=-=-===--

A spartan walks in, Lyrall.

A man sitting there, ONI Officer, puts his file on the desk. He looks at Lyrall, as if to sit down.

"What do you want?" The spartan said, ignoring the fact that he was a ONI Officer.

"You are being transported to noble, and your new leader is to be carter."

"...Carter? Pfft." The spartan said, looking at the wall.

"Whos back there?" Lyrall asked, seeing he knew someone was interviewing him. "Who?" He repeated.

"Thats on a Need-to-know basis, spartan." The ONI officer said, blatantly.

"Tell me, or ill slam your head in." Lyrall said, looking at the wall.

"Colonel Holland and Kurt Ambrose." The oni officer replied.

There was a long pause, before he said:

"Goodbye."

-PROGRAM SHUTDOWN. HACKER INITIATION.-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-==-GSG-==-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=--=-=-

Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} 350px-11
Spoiler:
Name: Lyrall B-312
Faction: SPECWARS/GROUPTHREE/NOBLE
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lC_s8et1Yw

-

Player Profiles.
ONI ONLY. Classified.

"Hyper-lethal vector, highly capable of handling herself. Some spartans and marines dont believe that. Hyper-lethal vector, only three other spartans with that rating, sadly. She got her new armor today, almost esctatic, but she remained the same. Colonel, that one."

Name: Vivien Rutsen
Appearence:
Paraphenelia: Silenced Magnum, 300x zoom visor upgrade, Silenced SMG, Flash grenades(3), C4(3)

Last edited by Ser-Runes-a-lot on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Neyix....
Come on.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Name::
Magic power:
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:33 am

I'm just wondering why the hell are there no factions and stuff...
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:36 am

Dont you think that reach has been glassed and patrols being there, that the insurrection has been destroyed and only the most skilled have survived?

That wont make sense, right?
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Right, I'll post the bio.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:22 am

Name: Vivien Rutsen
Appearence: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} N3yx10
Paraphenelia: Silenced Magnum, 300x zoom visor upgrade, Silenced SMG, Flash grenades(3), C4(3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:50 am

Awesome.

I guess ill start.

+ Lyrall +

Emile...

Kat....

Carter....

Jun, he wondered. If he was still alive...Wouldnt he be at Castle base?

Lyrall got up, and forcefully gripped a Magnum. His right arm failed the first time, but it was feebly gripping on the pistol. The two spartans behind him had saved his life, but it was still bad. He was still on reach. His helmet was cracked. Hell, there were fumes in the air still lingering, making him cough. He grabbed a silencer from his sidepocket-belt, and went through the hole. It was clear.

No sign of covenant? This...is suprisingly reliefs him. But before he can confirm it, they left behind a grunt. He ran up to it, as it was sleeping. Lyrall got his knife, and stabbed it in the head. "....Damn..."
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Vivien was currently refueling her Falcon. Her communications array is still functioning, but barely. She was refueling incase there was survivors needing to be rescued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:14 pm

+ Lyrall +

Lyrall slowly got out of the cave, seeing Vivien refueling her Falcon. "...The last transport got away on reach." He said, just incase she wanted to save some people.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Vivien stopped for a moment to look at Lyrall. She shrugged and put the fuel canisters down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Lyrall walked away for a moment. "That wont get us off reach, but there is a Decommissioned UNSC shipyard fifty klicks away from here. But we certainly need rest." Lyrall said, sitting on the now-sandy rocks. He looked around, then back to the ground. "Noble Team. Group Three, Spec-War. You?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:50 pm

"Just a pilot and recon soldier. No particular squad or anything..." Vivien replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:03 pm

"Most spartans have a squad. Thats....odd." Lyrall said, looking at the ground, hearing another glassing in the distance, but no aircraft was visible.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Vivien looked around, not being able to see anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Footsteps and a small 'wortwortwort' were heard afterwards, and a small change in the sands appearence. Dragon Six-X-Ray walked out of the cave, and had his assault rifle in hand. He looked around. "Look alive, Camo-ed Elites." He said, and they appeared. A total of five. Lyrall fired his magnum firsthand, and threw his knife at a elite. It fell to the ground, injured.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:13 am

Vivien took the SMG she had leaned on her Falcon, opening fire on the downed Elite. She threw a flashbang at the Elites, firing at them aswell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:18 am

"Demons!" the downed Elite shrieked. Lyrall ran to the Elites body, pulled out his knife and jumped on the back of another Elite. He pulled the knife through its skull, making purple-blood splurr out in succession. Lyrall pulled the knife out and put it in the sheath. He fired at the other elites, and eventually, with the combined fire, the team fell.

""What was that? A fucking fire team?" Lyrall said, gripping his arm.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:00 am

Vivien opened the ammunition cache and grabbed extra ammunition. "They'll keep coming until they kill us." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:47 pm

"If so, then you better refuel." Lyrall said, looking around. He pulled up his tac-pad, and tried to make a waypoint. It was the nearest destroyed base, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:30 pm

"I already have." Vivien looked at Lyrall angrily from inside her helmet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:57 pm

"Are you saying that to me, or the covenant?" Lyrall said, and tried to run to the Falcon, but was grabbed by the foot, and pulled away. "GAAAH!" Lyrall yelled, and quickly fired at the elite. A storm came, and it was bad. Vivien needed to go with him, or without him. The storm started letting down rain.

-
LYRALLS POV

As the storm let up, I found myself without my weapon. The large Sangheili that had followed me into the cave had lost his when the gust of rain and wind had knocked us both to the ground. Somewhere in the darkness, the beast is searching for me.. Or maybe he's right here.. right behind me. I gripped my shoulder as i thought of Emile, him stabbing his kukri and going out with a bang. I looked around me, and my shoulder was bleeding quite bad. That damned elite, im going to kill the next one if it is the last thing i do.

I seen a shady spot in the cavern, and attacked it. It was a spartans body. I grabbed his shotgun. "You will be avenged." I said, and got up. But suddenly, my head was smashed into the wall, and i was knocked out.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:43 am

(Bump.)
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Vivien threw in a flashbang into the cavern, trying to stun the elites inside and to grab Lyrall. As she started dragging Lyrall out of the cavern, she dropped a C4 pouch onto the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:18 am

Lyrall got pulled back and some more elites backed up the other elite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}   Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP} Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember. Reach. [Halo Reach RP}
Page 1 of 1