Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree I_vote_lcapNaughty bear - Unfluffing spree I_voting_barNaughty bear - Unfluffing spree I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree I_vote_lcapNaughty bear - Unfluffing spree I_voting_barNaughty bear - Unfluffing spree I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Empty
PostSubject: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:38 pm

You're a simple, lonely, misunderstood bear... a large party has occured with the town mayor, where all the other bears have been invited - Lopsy, Cuddles, you name it. You, on the other hand, haven't been invited. You even make a present to make the mayor feel better, but everyone just laughed at you. And what are you going to do? Well...

KILL.

The nearby villages are all gathering together before heading out to this party - why don't you send the mayor a little message and kill everyone in the villages? That'll teach him a lesson...

But you won't be alone - after a while, other kinds of bears will join the massacre. It is unknown what these other bears will be, but they will want to kill the bears and even you. You don't want that to happen, do you?

(Notes: The villages usually contain a maximum of 10 bears. The house you (a bear) live is nearby a village, although nobody knows about it but you. Also, I will state when a bear type is brought in. From there, you can control the bears that are in the village you are terrorising. You can also pick up any weapon you would be able to find in a village.)

So... will you go on your own as a murderer? Or Group up with other uninvited bears and have a group massacre? It's all up to you what you do. But remember:

BE CREATIVE WITH YOUR DEATHS!

Character sheet
===========
(REMOVE ALL TEXT IN BRACKETS)
Name:
Fur colour 1: (The main fur of your bear. MUST be one colour only)
Fur colour 2: (The inner ears, mouth, paws, belly and feet. MUST be one colour only)
Weapon: (Whatever you want... aside from all the uber weapons that you'd find. A missile launcher would probably be the maximum limit.)
Bio: (Background information about your bear - why is he so misundestood is something you could consider adding. COMPLETELY OPTIONAL.)
Favourite quote: (What your bear says to victims either when they're dying or after they're dead.)

Name: Rhino
Fur colour 1: Dark grey
Fur colour 2: grey/brown
Weapon: Spiked baseball bat
Bio: He was bullied at school and called 'scarface' for the scar he had on his cheek... he didn't know where he got it from, but some of the bears still bully him today. He wants revenge... cold revenge.
Favourite quote: "Let's carve a scar round your face!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Name: The Avenger
Fur colour 1: Red as blood
Fur colour 2: Human white.
Weapon: Deadly seeking claws, Able to pierce anything
Bio: (N/A)
Favourite quote: I make the angels fall and the Devils cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:46 pm

'Seeking' claws...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Well, Very sharp claws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:52 pm

(Fair enough. You may start.)

Rhino was sat on the corner of his bed, his head hung and looking at the floor with an upset look. His spiked baseball bat was under his bed... for once, he was actually going to use it. He frowned, looking out the nearby window.

"Let's do this." He growled in a rough voice, dropping off the bed and onto the floor, then crouching down and reaching for his weapon. When he dragged it back out a couple of the nails scraped along the floor before he stood back up. He then walked over to the door and kicked it open in anger.

"..." The village was in sight. He began walking, ready to exact revenge. There was one specific victim he had something special planned for...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:55 pm

{TA}
I approached him.
"You ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Rhino smirked, nodding slowly and still walking.

Already, the village was only a few metres away - Rhino hid behind a bush. He had a bear trap with him, too...

"Nobody escapes." Rhino whispered to Avenger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:58 pm

{Avenger}
"Nobody..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Rhino chuckled evilly... he stood up, walking out into the street and showing himself. There were six other bears there - a yellow, green, blue, pink, white and red one. Two of them noticed Rhino, and started laughing at him immediately.

"..." One of them started walking up to Rhino, still laughing at him. But he was walking into a death trap... within moments of the bear getting in range, Rhino grabbed him by the neck and threw him to the floor. The bear tried scrambling away in fear, but Rhino gave several swings of his spiked baseball bat at the bear's head, each time a lot of cotton stuffing splattering out. After several more relentless hits, the bear's head was almost as flat as a pancake, with both eyes completely smashed in too.

"..." He slowly turned round, growling. The other bears were intimidated, and this gave Avenger the perfect chance to either scare them all or kill them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:09 pm

{Avenger}
I jumped at one, and sliced him open with my claw, then kept hitting him.
Soon enough, Not even his skin is seen. (It was the red one)
I grabbed the others head quickly, and twisted it, and pierced my hand in it, and pulled some cotton out.
(That was pink)
I kicked a maybe fleeing one down, and turned him on his back.
I put my whole hand in it, and kept tearing the cotton out.
Once i was done....only 3 left.
I chuckled evily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Rhino started charging at the three... the green one in the middle was the one he was seeking revenge on. The other two stood there in shock, not thinking about what to do. The green one just made a run for it, and Rhino pursued. The other two looked back round to Avenger, holding their hands out and shaking. They were almost petrified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:20 pm

(Bump.)
Back to top Go down
Mysterio
Mysterio

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Name: Geo (G-oh)
Fur colour 1: Black
Fur colour 2: Peach
Weapon: A shorter, sharper version of the katana(I'm a katana fan)
Bio: Everyone called him crazy, mostly beacause he partially was, but he also has anger issues, so he wants them dead.
Favourite quote: (After cutting their heads off:) "Who's lost their head now" (Just before their dead:) "Night night"
Favourite Move: Cutting off the other bears heads.

I thought I might as well join...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:42 pm

(Accepted, and fair enough.)

Rhino continued the pirsuit... his target was running towards a shallow yet deep pond (if you know what I mean). Luckily there was a bit of rope and a large rock nearby. This gave him an idea.
Back to top Go down
Mysterio
Mysterio

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Geo was walking towards a different village, he prefered to work on his own, when Geo got to the village he saw 4 bears, a red one, a blue one, a green one, and a yellow one, the yellow one was the first to notice Geo, "Hey guys, the crazy bear is back" The yellow bear laughed, The other bears looked at Geo and started laughing at him, Geo walked up to the yellow one and kicked him in the gut, Geo took out his katana as the yellow bear staggered back, Geo stabbed the katana through the yellow bear's right eye, then pulled it out, "AGH!!!" The yellow bear yelled in pain, Geo stabbed the katana in it's other eye and pulled it out, then stabbed the katana in the bears gut, he pulled it out and the yellow bear fell to the floor, dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Rhino rugby tackled the green bear to the floor as he tried wriggling out of his grasp. Rhino stood up on top of the bear, trying to keep him pinned down as he reached for the nearby rope. When that was done he began tying it up to the green bear's foot. After that, he dragged the bear along to the rock like a serial killer would drag a dead corpse.

"..." The green bear kept screaming out for help, but he got no reply. He then began tying the other end of the rope to the rock, pressing his left foot down on the bear's chest so that he couldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
Mysterio
Mysterio

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:59 pm

(I know what he's going to do)

Geo looked at the other bears, they started running away, Geo ran after the red bear, he quickly caught up to it and cut it's head off, "Who's lost their head now!" Geo taunted, then he saw the green bear running off, Geo quickly ran after the green bear, but was losing ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:06 pm

(I think it's obvious... Plus there's a certain someone I wouldn't mind doing it to at school.)

Rhino lifted up the rock when he had tied he rope around it. He stomped over to the edge of the lake, then threw the rock in as it made a huge splash. As if sank, the green teddy bear was slowly being dragged into the lake. He kept scrambling to try and escape, but it didn't work at all. Within moments, the bear was under the water.

"..." Rhino could still see the bear trying to swim back up, since the rock had hit the bottom. This was a vey cruel joke of his, since the bear only needed to swim just a few inches upwards.
Back to top Go down
Mysterio
Mysterio

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Geo through his katana at the green bear's head, the katana went right into the bears head, the green bear fell to the floor, dead, Geo walked over to the green bear's corpse and pulled out the katana, then he looked around for the blue bear, he saw it in the distance, trying to hide behind a bush, Geo ran towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:15 pm

Rhino crossed his arms as he watched the bear drown... images of when he was previously bullied flashed through his mind. This was the least he had to offer against the rest of the bears. He had a lot more suprises waiting.
Back to top Go down
Mysterio
Mysterio

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Geo snuck up behind the bear, "BOO!!!" He yelled, "AHHHHHHH!!!" The blue bear yelled in fear and ended up running into a wall, knocking itself out, Geo slowly walked over to the bear, then ripped it's head off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Rhino was getting impatient... luckily for him at that time, there no more bubbles, and the bear had completely stopped moving. He slowly sunk down to the bottom of the lake, and Rhino chuckled evilly. He turned back round and started walking back to the village to finish the last two off.
Back to top Go down
Mysterio
Mysterio

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Geo looked at the bear, "Who's lost their head now!" He taunted, then started walking off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree   Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree Empty

Back to top Go down

Naughty bear - Unfluffing spree
Page 1 of 1