Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Daren 'Ren' Kester Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Daren 'Ren' Kester I_vote_lcapDaren 'Ren' Kester I_voting_barDaren 'Ren' Kester I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Daren 'Ren' Kester I_vote_lcapDaren 'Ren' Kester I_voting_barDaren 'Ren' Kester I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Daren 'Ren' Kester

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkCrusade
Constantly Bored

Daren 'Ren' Kester Empty
PostSubject: Daren 'Ren' Kester   Daren 'Ren' Kester EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Daren 'Ren' Kester Grassl10
Spoiler:

Name: Daren 'Ren' Kester

Nickname: Hezan, Remnant, Samaurai, But mostly called remnant.

Power/Skills/Training: Machine speak

Equipment: Quantum Computer inside him, Performs multiple commands to Nanobots and usually fixes the armor. Otherwise, they try to fix and handle his processing inside the armor. Powered armor he wears because he was born with it, he wears it all the time, since its engraved within him. His name is engraved on it, 'DAREN'. Dimensional Compression Device thats built into his armor, Prototype.

Date of Birth: 5, March, 1998

History: A Artificial Intellagence created by Seeten Industries. Sentient and aware, he doesnt have a voice cord within the suit he has. He is known as the main representitive of Seeten Industries, basically going to partys and doing the stuff for Seeten Industries. Known for saving lives, and defying his companys orders to save lives. He has most of humanitys and mobians historys, having it being a month to get it into his artificial intellagence.

Legal Status: Registered.

-
Equipment he's using, or could use in the future:

Super Technology is technology that is more advanced than it is in our world, sometimes even more advanced than is possible as some of these technologies relate to similar powers.

Spinners: Just what they sound like. small, high powered, fast spinning motors for grappling hook guns and mini-chainsaws and what-have-you.

Active Camouflage: A special surface coating that imitates the ambient colours and shapes of it's environment.

Active Stealth: A Holographic sheath that imitates it's surroundings in such a way as to appear invisible.

Holograms: Three and Four Dimensional Images projected into real space for various purposes.

Force-fields: Basically artificial projected objects. protection types tend to be simpler shapes that can resist more damage. Entertainment types are weaker but more complex and typically used to make holograms feel solid.

Kinetic Shielding: a cycling field designed to repel/deflect ballistics

Energy Shielding: a cycling field designed to absorb/disperse energy weapons and particle weapons.

Nano-tube Weave: An extremely thin extremely tough flexible cloth made from what is essentially diamond thread.

Nano-tube Capacitors. Open ended carbon nano-tubes that store electrical potential and can be recharged. They don't last long before needing to be recharged but they can be woven into clothing.

Seebeck Batteries: Cells that utilize the Seebeck effect to make energy from the passive decay of radioactive materials to make power. Very small and can last for months or years but with a small power output.

High-density Chemical Batteries: Heavy cells that utilize energy from rapid chemical reactions to produce power. Due to their short lifespans, high output and general stability, they're more suited to powering weapons.

Microfusion Reactors: Miniaturized fusion reactors small enough to act as the power source for things like tanks and powered armour. They are heavy, high powered and dangerous but they can usually last for hours on end before needing to be refueled.

LASERs: The old school directed energy weapon, lasers are condensed beams of light.

Particle Cannons: Directed energy weapons that fire solid particle beams. Used in Sniper Rifles and AT weapons.

Pulse weapons: Directed energy weapons that fire pulsed particle beams. Used in assault rifles, SMGs, and Pistols.

Plasma weapons: Directed energy weapons that fire a super heated glob or stream of air at its target. Pretty much the most powerful in terms of armor busting but burns a lot of energy and is limited in range. Used in cutting torches and short range armour busters. Used for stun guns

Tesla Weapons: Directed energy weapons that fire a guide laser to paint the target and ionize the air and then release a burst from a Tesla coil along this path to electrify the target. These weapons are unfortunately susceptible to misdirection by metal or grounded object. Used in pistols or canons.

Electro-Weapons: Anti-Armor melee weapons covered in an electrostatic field that helps to break chemical bonds. Used in blades and claws. (Not to be confused with taser blades which shock things.)

Vibro-Weapons: Melee weapons that vibrate while cutting to smash things on a microscopic scale.

Cryo weapons: Weapons capable of freezing targets. Used in beams and explosives. Basically causes rapid expansion which results in rapid cooling.

Quantum Computers: Thinking machines capable of using quantum particles to perform calculations at extreme speed with a fraction of the physical space of a traditional computer while at the same time able to store and calculate are much larger quantity of data.

Artificial Intelligence: Basically robot people. exact details vary from subject to subject. Some AI are simply machines while others are sentient.

Powered Armour: Armored suits that increase the users strength or have built in force fields or something like that. If It's armour and it has a power source then it's probably this. (Sometimes have built in systems for weapons, sensors, flight, etc.)

Repulsor systems: Devices that can attract or repel solid objects at close range, usually used to hover or grip and climb.

Suspensor systems: anti-gravity devices for lightening loads or allowing them to fly.

Teleportation Device: A device that can bend space in order to bring two points together to make a wormhole. The basis of the Teleportation Grid.

Dimensional Stabilizers (A device that detects anomalies in the curvature of space and applies a bend in the opposite direction to cancel it. this keeps portals and intangibles out of your secure area.

Nanobots: Microscopic machines used for various purposes such as cleaning, repairing, constructing, deconstructing, etc. there specific purposes tend to vary a lot.

Foglets: Similar to nanobots but bigger, tougher and made to combine together to form objects Instead of making objects out of raw materials. they can't do detail work, though.

DNA splicing: The ability to take various portions from different DNA donors and grow a new child from them.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Daren 'Ren' Kester 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Daren 'Ren' Kester Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Daren 'Ren' Kester Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Name::
Magic power:
Daren 'Ren' Kester Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Daren 'Ren' Kester Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

Daren 'Ren' Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daren 'Ren' Kester   Daren 'Ren' Kester EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:24 am

The only problem I have with it is that he was born in 1998. The HALO series takes place in 2552.
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Daren 'Ren' Kester Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Daren 'Ren' Kester Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Daren 'Ren' Kester Left_bar_bleue0/0Daren 'Ren' Kester Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Daren 'Ren' Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daren 'Ren' Kester   Daren 'Ren' Kester EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:32 am

But he's not supposed to be in Halo,just look like him.
Back to top Go down
DarkCrusade
Constantly Bored

Daren 'Ren' Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daren 'Ren' Kester   Daren 'Ren' Kester EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:00 am

Alright, i have a excellent idea. We make threads for our main characters/protagonists, and put it as a global announcement, so many can see them and understand who they are.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Daren 'Ren' Kester 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Daren 'Ren' Kester Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Daren 'Ren' Kester Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Daren 'Ren' Kester Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Daren 'Ren' Kester Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

Daren 'Ren' Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daren 'Ren' Kester   Daren 'Ren' Kester EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:06 pm

But Necro. Those things are for the 'Roleplay Studio' category. It's pointless to give it a global announcement. :l
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
DarkCrusade
Constantly Bored

Daren 'Ren' Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daren 'Ren' Kester   Daren 'Ren' Kester EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Its not pointless. Its putting our main characters up for all to see, and so no one will be confused.
Back to top Go down

Daren 'Ren' Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daren 'Ren' Kester   Daren 'Ren' Kester EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:13 pm

I suggest just posting them in the RP studio section. Doing a global announcement wouldn't be ideal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daren 'Ren' Kester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daren 'Ren' Kester   Daren 'Ren' Kester Empty

Back to top Go down

Daren 'Ren' Kester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying :: Roleplay Studio-
Jump to: