Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. I_vote_lcapCreate the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. I_voting_barCreate the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. I_vote_lcapCreate the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. I_voting_barCreate the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Name::
Magic power:
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Empty
PostSubject: Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here.   Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:01 pm

DO IT.
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Left_bar_bleue0/0Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here.   Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:03 pm

...Kardinal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here.   Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Pyro The Hedgehog (Already prosaic)
Has every single fucking element you can think of
Can't die
Can lift an entire planet with his thumb
Shadow lookalike, apart from white with blue stripes
Indifferent (Oh wait that's original)
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Left_bar_bleue0/0Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here.   Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here.   Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:28 pm

He's even called Recolor.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Locebeeta
Locebeeta

CS
Health:
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here.   Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:19 am

I call him sonic The Hedgehog! He's different in 2 ways:He can destroy reality by blinking, and he has a lowercase name!
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Magic power:
Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here.   Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:00 am

*Early design of Alex pops up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here.   Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:29 am

I had some hope for this guy... until I saw his skills.

Click
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here.   Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Create the most unoriginal, uberest, gaytastic character here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Talk :: Off-topic-
Jump to: