Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Power twins (Viola and Vega) I_vote_lcapPower twins (Viola and Vega) I_voting_barPower twins (Viola and Vega) I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Power twins (Viola and Vega) I_vote_lcapPower twins (Viola and Vega) I_voting_barPower twins (Viola and Vega) I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Power twins (Viola and Vega)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Power twins (Viola and Vega) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Left_bar_bleue0/0Power twins (Viola and Vega) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Power twins (Viola and Vega) Empty
PostSubject: Power twins (Viola and Vega)   Power twins (Viola and Vega) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:09 am

I've been thinking...is it time for me to unleash the power of energy capable characters?

YES!
===
Bessi "Viola" Vionkurtz, a powerful purple echidna that boasts enhanced strength,agility,endurance and dexterity. She is somewhat of a freakshow designed by her brother...She actually died in a train accident that was caused by one of her brother's enemies...Kardinal.

An artillery shell cut off the rail that the train was about to traverse onto...It fell off the track and into the busy highways of the Metropolis,killing most people inside.Viola was intact,still having the strength to call her brother by her phone before passing away...saying that she loves him no matter how crazy his experiments would be..little did she know that SHE was the next one.

Her body was recovered and Vega inspected the corpse...Vega had no feelings as they died when he experimented on himself to enhance himself...only turning him into a tall,fearsome monster.He began to upgrade himself in all aspects...intelligence,speed,strength...all of it.

He worked on Viola to become one of himself...to turn her body into an unstoppable weapon.Using half of his power core,Vega implanted it into her body,making her alive once more...her internal-computer reading and memorising the brain's memories...allowing Viola to be herself unlike her heartless brother(PLZ Sora,don't keel him).

Viola can punch walls till they leave a dent in one blow,fire purple beams out of her hands and use the energy to propell herself,flying at her will..She can summon shields and redirect bullets VIA physics calculation and energy curves that can guide the bullet around.
===
Gerzavus "Vega" Vionkurtz.

He was a normal science freak...taking random items and placing them under his microscope,inventing gadgets that would be of some use to him,doing his physics assesment book and mixing chemicals for his "Heartbreaker" mix.

His lab was destroyed in the war...thanks to tanks belonging to Kardinal's Vehicle Division...He so wanted to get back at him that he even challenged him to a fist-fight...only losing in the end and thrown away...humiliated and ashamed...

Viola did what she could to comfort him,give him his favourite meals and be a sister to him,taking care of his well being and motivating him to be a better person.Vega created a self-sustaining power core that works together with nuclear fission and fusion,creating energy from the air particals around it...then the heat would go into his body and energies it. He and his sister were proud of the invention...but never intended to reveal it to the public or mass produce it...that was when Kardinal's spy,Katherine...came in...She overheard,oversaw and overlooked the device's power and capabilities.She informed Kardinal as soon as possible.

2 weeks later,Kardinal payed a surprise visit to Vega's hometown...not razing it but they invaded his home where he was busy with his life.He threatened to kill his sister who was currently working in the nearby metropolis for the money they need to survive. Vega was troubled and could not think of a better desicion...Kardinal forcefully took a "No" and walked away...Vega begging to spare her sister from the imminent doom Kardinal had thrown upon Viola.

Enraged and furious,Vega tried to get rid of the feeling of hate and his lust for revenge...Desperate,he rushed his "Heartbreaker" mix and drank the beaker as a whole...He didn't feel anything...as he never felt anything after that point...his heart had been broken...He simply took his jacket and walked towards the accident scene,his face showing no emotion at all.

(Comment as I like some. ^_^ )
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Left_bar_bleue10/10Power twins (Viola and Vega) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Magic power:
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Left_bar_bleue4/4Power twins (Viola and Vega) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: Power twins (Viola and Vega)   Power twins (Viola and Vega) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:06 pm

Where would these twins be on the timeline? Like, 2010 or through TERMINATED?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Power twins (Viola and Vega) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Left_bar_bleue0/0Power twins (Viola and Vega) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Power twins (Viola and Vega)   Power twins (Viola and Vega) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:07 pm

Before Terminated.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Left_bar_bleue10/10Power twins (Viola and Vega) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Magic power:
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Left_bar_bleue4/4Power twins (Viola and Vega) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: Power twins (Viola and Vega)   Power twins (Viola and Vega) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:10 pm

I see. So it's the events before Terminated started. Or should I say "The Start of Devastation"?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Power twins (Viola and Vega)   Power twins (Viola and Vega) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Looking back,I should say this rips off Iron man a lot. XD
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Power twins (Viola and Vega) 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Power twins (Viola and Vega) Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Power twins (Viola and Vega) Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Power twins (Viola and Vega)   Power twins (Viola and Vega) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:41 pm

I really like this.
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Power twins (Viola and Vega) Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Power twins (Viola and Vega) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Power twins (Viola and Vega) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Power twins (Viola and Vega)   Power twins (Viola and Vega) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:12 am

What to do...?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power twins (Viola and Vega)   Power twins (Viola and Vega) Empty

Back to top Go down

Power twins (Viola and Vega)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying :: Roleplay Studio-
Jump to: