Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. I_vote_lcapSpore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. I_voting_barSpore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. I_vote_lcapSpore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. I_voting_barSpore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Empty
PostSubject: Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight.   Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:57 am

Basically, Just post your army appearence and ship appearence, then we venture off into the beyond.
You post what happend so far to you and how your doing.
Either way, We all fight eachother, or befriend eachother.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Name::
Magic power:
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight.   Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:09 am

I'll have to make a new Spore creature. o .o I'm not really happy with my Melonians anymore. xD
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight.   Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:12 am

Yeah. I'll have to make a new Spore Creature, too. My creatures are better fit for the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight.   Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:16 am

(KK.)
(Im gonna intro the race- - - - The Grey Knight Regiment)
The planet titan had been attacked by Demonics, Hurting the establishment and killing many.
One soldier had survived-- Wilfre.
"Ah!" Wilfre grabbed his halberd and hit the Demonic hard.
I ran to my ship, As the city was already slaughtered.
(Btw, hes small, Though very reflexed.)
The hatch door closed, and the ship took off, To the unknown.
(This is Wilfre, Btw, He doesnt have the normal 'Scales' because the oringinal scales are 'Dark grey'
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. 50052110
(And his Reflex class fighter that is special for him. Btw, i didnt make this. I borrowed it. ^_^)
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Reflex10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight.   Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:30 am

(Bump?)
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Name::
Magic power:
Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight.   Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:33 am

(Interesting... And I couldn't get on Spore today... Busy.)
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight.   Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:00 pm

(Ke kay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight.   Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight. Empty

Back to top Go down

Spore: The Adventures of Neyix, Grey Knight, And Daynight.
Page 1 of 1