Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
I think I've made it official... Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
I think I've made it official... I_vote_lcapI think I've made it official... I_voting_barI think I've made it official... I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
I think I've made it official... I_vote_lcapI think I've made it official... I_voting_barI think I've made it official... I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

I think I've made it official...

Go down 
2 posters

Think I'm crazy for joining?
Yes
I think I've made it official... I_vote_lcap11%I think I've made it official... I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
No
I think I've made it official... I_vote_lcap56%I think I've made it official... I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Maybe
I think I've made it official... I_vote_lcap22%I think I've made it official... I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
No idea
I think I've made it official... I_vote_lcap11%I think I've made it official... I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

I think I've made it official... Empty
PostSubject: I think I've made it official...   I think I've made it official... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 pm

I'm joining the army as soon as I'm 16. I've told Jan this, along with Blue and Day just recently.

I've always wanted to die young and life live with a purpose rather than have to go through getting old and watching others die around me as the years go on. Fighting for friends and, hopefully one day, my family if I ever get married, is something that drives me to my goals. ... I just think about joining all the time.

This has mainly been brought up because of one of my good teachers talking to the class about living a good life, and how her parents kept filling her with negativity - same story here, but may they never bring me down.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : I think I've made it official... 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
I think I've made it official... Left_bar_bleue10500/10500I think I've made it official... Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Name::
Magic power:
I think I've made it official... Left_bar_bleue9750/9750I think I've made it official... Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: I think I've made it official...   I think I've made it official... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Well, if you want to live your life to how you see fit, you keep on with that vision and stick to it till the bitter end. People care about you and the ones who really care will not prevent you from what you really want to do. You want to join the Army, I salute you on your decision and I hope you have made one of the wisest decisions in your life.
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: I think I've made it official...   I think I've made it official... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Theres one thing that you dont know.
Go look up Autocollisionman on youtube, The soldiers of the army are being used.
Call me crazy, Ive been trying to keep this in, but now, I have to say...
When you join the army...
Dont go to iraq.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
I think I've made it official... Left_bar_bleue10500/10500I think I've made it official... Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
I think I've made it official... Left_bar_bleue9750/9750I think I've made it official... Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: I think I've made it official...   I think I've made it official... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Since when was England in Iraq...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think I've made it official...   I think I've made it official... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Anyways...The U.S Army Rorto?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think I've made it official...   I think I've made it official... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:29 pm

They've been there for a while now, Neyix.

And Archer, it's a possibility I'll end up getting pulled into Iraq one day. I can't join the US Army, either. What makes you think I'd join them?
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: I think I've made it official...   I think I've made it official... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Because you will be sent there for years at a time for no reason to try and teach a war torn area of the world to be peaceful when it ain't gonna happen...

And the fact that you will be forced to protect a burger establishment...( Comic relief...-.-)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
I think I've made it official... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000I think I've made it official... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
I think I've made it official... Left_bar_bleue0/0I think I've made it official... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I think I've made it official...   I think I've made it official... EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:16 am

You aren't crazy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think I've made it official...   I think I've made it official... EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Yeah, well my friends at school think I am.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
I think I've made it official... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000I think I've made it official... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
I think I've made it official... Left_bar_bleue0/0I think I've made it official... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I think I've made it official...   I think I've made it official... EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Why don't you make the army brainwash them? I'm sure the good ol' 1980 army recruitment shows are still effective...or make a movie about the army...WITH SPECIAL EFFECTZZZZZZ.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: I think I've made it official...   I think I've made it official... EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Heh... Well I voted No, so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I've made it official...   I think I've made it official... Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I've made it official...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Talk :: Off-topic-
Jump to: