Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. I_vote_lcapThe guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. I_voting_barThe guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. I_vote_lcapThe guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. I_voting_barThe guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Left_bar_bleue0/0The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Empty
PostSubject: The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal.   The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:17 am

These guns might be outdated to Kardinal's standards...but they still function well and serve their master well.
(Heavy Weapons only)
===
-={H.P.M.V. Railgun}=-
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Railgu10
High Powered Maximum Velocity Railgun. Fires an unstoppable bullet at impossible range beyond the human eye can see. The near-molten bullet pierces metal as thick as 55 inches. reloading time is the drawback as the bullet needs to be heated to optimal temperature before firing. Overheating may result in an explosion. (1800)

-={F.M.D. Minigun}=-
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Minigu10
Floor Mounted Defence Minigun. Used to defend strategic points against mobian infantry,the minigun is the best spammer gun available during the war against Kardinal. Bullets are not capable of piercing armour as it was only designed against infantry. The anti-vehicle minigun was tested but it exploded when the gun overheated at 2 seconds flat. (2500)

-={B.R. Minigun P.}=-
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Portab10
Battle Ready Minigun Portable. Mobians use infantry often so this gun was developed to adapt to the situation and exterminate those vain creatures...fires great amount of bullets per minute,its rounds cutting through flesh like a hot knife through butter. (2500)

-={A.T. Plasma bolt rifle}=-
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Plasma10
Anti-Tank Plasma Bolt Rifle.The gun may look like a child's toy but never judge by appearances...this gun fires a high-temperature rated bolt of energy at a targer,once the bolt and the surface meets,the surface is instantly melted with hot plasma.Fuelled by a red power cell. (1200)
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Left_bar_bleue10500/10500The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Left_bar_bleue9750/9750The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal.   The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:22 pm

How the hell does someone manage to be able to carry these?!
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Left_bar_bleue0/0The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal.   The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:30 am

Kardinal's minions are like cyborgs. They are stronger than normal humans and are almost like super soldiers. They have implants that enhance their strength,stamina and dexterity...but not intelligence. All minions who volunteered were killed by their brain being destroyed or broken.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal.   The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:54 am

And I'm slightly doubting on who can actually wield these weapons besides the minions.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal.   The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:56 am

Maybe Heavy? Eat more sanvich! it makes you strong!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal.   The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:57 am

... Well this is true, but how exactly would he fair with such weapons is rather questionable.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal.   The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Then what would you want? Tactical?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal.   The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal. Empty

Back to top Go down

The guns of Kardinal's minions...at your disposal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Point Shop-
Jump to: