Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 I_voting_bar_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 I_voting_bar_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:26 pm

I looked at the partially destroyed hotel.
"Im taking the window." I said, I ran up a wall, My leg slipped, but i managed to grab a broken part of the wall, Seeing as if it was grabbable, then i reached out for a nearby broken window, And jumped.
I managed to grab it, then got inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:36 pm

"Always trying to stay ahead..." I mumbled. As I walked in, the door slowly unhinged and fell on it's side leaning against the wall. The light above the reception desk was completely destroyed, and there were a couple of skeletons laying there. One even had tiny bits of muscle tissue still clinging on, but the pool of blood around them had dried up.
"..." I walked up the nearby stairs, the elevator obviously broken.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10500/10500_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Name::
Magic power:
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9750/9750_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:40 pm

I followed Martin up the stairs. "Do you really think that are weapons or anything in a hotel?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:43 pm

I had found a knife in the wall, and i took it.
"Swiss army knife, Black and some white. Camo." I mumbled, I looked around, and walked out of the room.
Apparently, i was one floor UP from them.
I opened the elevator door, to see a ladder and the elevator stuck below.
I jumped down onto the elevator, then got on the ladder going up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:52 pm

"That would be why I suggested we go in here." I said, but just before I got to the first floor landing the stairs underneath me gave way as I fell through. I tried clinging onto the nearest step but that simply gave way under the pressure of my hand, and I fell through another floor underneath before crashing to a solid concrete floor.

"Guh..." A lot of dust had collected up, making the area around me harder to see. I could just barely see the outline of a doorway, but as I made my way towards it several chunks of rock crashed down in front of the doorway, blocking the way completely.
"Isn't this great." I mumbled, looking up to notice a couple of large holes I had made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:15 pm

I heard a huge crash.
"Teh. MUST be them." I said, going to the First floor stairs after i climbed back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:33 pm

"Um... Try and find a way across, Aalina!" I called out.
"I'll be... uh, fine!" I said, then started looking round. It was rather dark and gloomy down where I was, and I could barely see where the walls were.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10500/10500_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9750/9750_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:30 pm

"Uuuh..." I looked around. "Where to look, where to look-" I stoped, finding a crowbar. I picked it up, trying to pry the rocks off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:33 pm

(She fell down too? And you just read my mind.)
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:39 pm

(I guess she did. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:43 pm

(Fair.)

A couple of rocks seemed to 'pop out' in a way, but once two were out the rest crumbled to the floor.
"..." I walked through the door. To the left was another doorway but there was a dim blue light coming from the other direction. I looked round to see another door, but there was something emitting a blue light behind it.
"What the...?" I mumbled, carefully tiptoeing towards it. I reached for the handle, looking round to Aalina and giving the 'whatever attacks, smack it' signal before nodding.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:45 pm

I nodded, getting ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:49 pm

As I put my hand on the handle, it was slightly warmer than normal. With a quick movement of the hand and with a push the door flung open, but as I was about to swing my fist I halted the motion, seeing several computer monitors on one side of the room along with some sort of device resting on a desk, with a couple of tubes hooked up to it.

"... Woah..." I mumbled, picking it up. It wasn't a weapon, but it could have been useful.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 pm

"...That's it?" I asked, looking at the object.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Within a few moments the contraption started to whirr and sparkle with the tip sparkling with colours.
"..." Sadly, it was very short-lived as it sparkled before smoke spurted out and the device failed.
"You're kidding me." I mumbled, then sighed.
"Let's--" I was about to say before all of the computer monitors turned a blank white. The sound of static energy sounded shortly after. Maybe the device did this?
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:05 am

"Most likely..." I said, looking at the screens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:20 am

(-Sigh-)
I walked up the stairs, until i seen a hole.
".....Are you guys down there?" I asked, yelling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:20 am

"Welcome to the real world." A female voice sounded in a rather threatening tone before all of the monitors switched off, leaving the room pitch black.
"... Let's go." I mumbled, making my way through the open doorway. There was no light anywhere else, either. That's when I discovered it must have been a power cut.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:25 am

"Yeah!" I replied for Martin and I. I couldn't see anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:29 am

"...." I looked around me, coughing a few times.
"Alright!" I responded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:33 am

"We'll be up in a bit. In the mean time, look for some kind of weapon!" I called out to Savior, then walked through the doorway on the other side as some stairs were in sight. I started climbing up, hoping that we wouldn't fall through this time.
"I wonder who had been down there hiding all that stuff..." I said, thinking about the device.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:36 am

"I have a knife, Ill see you up here soon!" I yelled back, and started looking around me again.
"The real world?" I mumbled, Curious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:45 am

Once I got to the top of the stairs there was another door. As I opened it and walked through, however, there was the sound of a gun cocking to the left. As I looked left I saw the barrel of a rifle pointed at me.
"You touched that damned thing, didn't you?" A female voice growled.
"We had no idea what it--"
"We? Who else do you have with you?" The lady asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:47 am

I seen him, i was behind him, since i WAS looking for him.
I seen a female lady, and kicked the gun up, making it hit the wall.
"..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:52 am

"There's one..." I mumbled.
"..." The lady turned round.
"Get out of here, both of you. You have no idea what you've done..." She mumbled, hanging her head.
"... What did we do?" I asked, concerned. She lifted her head before looking round to us.
"That device is like a beacon - I found one by a factory somewhere. Once activated it acts as a sort of 'distress' call. I don't know why they are of use, but now you've activated it only time will tell what happens now." She mumbled. I sighed.
"... Sorry." I finally said before walking off, making toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_   _/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

_/+-{Broken|Mirrors}-+\_
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next