Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 I_voting_barDawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 I_voting_barDawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:43 pm

The door of the thunderhawk closed once everyone was inside, and it lifted off.
"Alright, our mission is to eliminate chaos remnants on Meridian. It wont be easy, Expect the worse when you arrive." Genitayus explained.
"Any questions..?"
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

My Pet : Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Name::
Magic power:
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:44 pm

"Do we have any troops already down there...?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:44 pm

I checked the magazine for ammo - it was full.
"..." I waited for someone else to speak up as I sat down, my eyes closed underneath the helmet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:46 pm

"Only guardsmen are down there, barely even surviving." Genitayus answered neyix.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10500/10500Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9750/9750Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:47 pm

I facepalmed. "Great... Low class individuals..." I groaned.

"How long till we get there?" A marine asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:49 pm

"Few minutes, And dont underrestimate them, Neyix." Gen said, replying to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:51 pm

"Whatever..." I said, closing my eyes, resting a bit.

"Yes sir." The marine said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:53 pm

The thunderhawk landed, and Gen jumped out.
Chaos space marines opened fire on us.
"DAMN IT!" Gen yelled, heading into some debris as cover.
"For chaos!" The chaos space marine yelled at us.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:57 pm

I jumped out of the Thunderhawk, hiding behind some cover. I heard the Chaos marine shout and shot at it, aiming for the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Apparently, he fell to the ground.
Blood letters ran and tried to melee Neyix.
(Blood letters are demons. So you have to fight them.)
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:02 pm

I melee'd the Blood letter. My chainsaw arm activating and I started cutting up the Blood letter. "Die!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:07 pm

She managed to get a few hits on the blood letter, but she got hit by a spear.
Gen fired his two storm bolter's, and the Blood letters fleed.
Gen threw a grenade at he Chao's group, and it exploded, following a huge blood pile.
(About neyix- In the future, if she keeps acting like this, she will give in to chaos.)
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:08 pm

(...Chaos?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:11 pm

(Yes, She can be evil. She is slowly turning on my point.)
(thats what a chaos space marine is.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:12 pm

I sprinted towards an unaware Chaos Marine who tried to flank the group, slamming my left fist through it's head before kicking it away and hiding behind cover.
"You were lucky you didn't get your ass shot down." I mumbled pretty much to myself, poking my head round the side and taking a few shots before slipping back behind cover.
Back to top Go down
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:13 pm

"I thank you, Dante." I said, shooting some Chaos Marines from behind cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:18 pm

The chaos space marine fell to the ground, dead.
Genitayus fired at the last group, taking them out.
He ran to the Reinforcement Satalite.
I set it up.
"Get your reinforcements here." I said to Neyix, Since one of her space marines were down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:21 pm

I ignored her thanks, mostly because I was focused on the fight, but it wasn't the only reason.
"..." Standing up, I jogged over to where Geni was, keeping an eye out for any enemy that may have been hiding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:59 pm

All enemies were gone, Gen reloaded, and hurryed to cover again.
He sighed.
"All clear." Gen said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:08 pm

"... Now what?" I asked, feeling slightly unsatisfied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:04 am

Gen checked his holomap.
"Theres one base to the left and right. Choose. Ill go alone, or you guys can take the right base together." Gen said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:31 pm

"... I'll take the right base." I replied to him, and already made my way off without even waiting for anyone else to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:36 pm

Genitayus bursted towards the left base.

Chaos space marines fired at dante, he was outnumbered.
What IS ironic though, is that were ALWAYS outnumbered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:38 pm

"Geni, think you could give me a brief description on what's inside the base?" I said over the communications, taking cover behind a section of the wall and not worried one bit about getting shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-   Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawn of War III -+Corrupt+-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: