Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? I_vote_lcapD+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? I_voting_barD+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? I_vote_lcapD+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? I_voting_barD+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Empty
PostSubject: D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm?   D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:24 pm

After all of the Akuma's nearly destroyed, they came back to haunt the land of earth.
Allen walker, The young boy that is cursed, Soon meets the New Innocent-Augmented Kids/Adults.
But...
How will he react?

Rules:
Just know about the series.
I just started seeing it, though, so dont blame me.

Cs:
Name:
Innocence Weapon: (Your born with it, And its not a talking weapon that changes, its just a weapon augmented to you.) (None of this for...Finders)
Innocence weapon Type:
Appearence: (Exept this)

(Do not yell at me, This is not my Series. o_O)
Anti akuma weapon WHAT?:
Innocence, also known as Anti-Akuma Weapon, is the power source that drives the Black Order. Innocence is also the weapon that Exorcists use to defeat and purify Akuma

Innocence is used by exorcists chosen by the innocence to wield them (they appear to them in a form of a humanoid or animal-like creature). Each piece of innocence is different and is specifically created for their use. Innocence is somewhat sentient and can make up it's own mind who it will use as a host or something else.

The Innocence was originally a golden cube, inscribed with what is described by Hevlaska as an ancient prophecy: Our descendants, We have battled the darkness, and they are a dying breed. There will be calamity in the future, so we leave behind this message here in order to help you. It is revealed that the cube was made by people who had fought the Millennium Earl, and in the process the world was destroyed by a great flood, where only Noah and his family survived. The cube was eventually scattered into 109 pieces around the world

One part of the Black Order's agenda is to find all the Innocence shards as well as their compatible users to defeat the Earl and his followers. The Innocence is the only thing that can destroy Akuma without destroying its soul, and hurt the Earl and members of The Noah Family, the Noah and Earl have the ability to destroy shards of Innocence by crushing them in their hands. At least 12 pieces of Innocence have been destroyed by them so far.

If a piece of innocence has decided that the one using it has sinned or will not recognize the current user anymore as it's master, the exorcist will become a fallen one. This is where the innocence completely takes over an exorcist's body and turns it into a monster, destroying everything surrounding it. There is no current cure for this and eventually the one afflicted will burn out and die in 24 hours. Allen managed to stop Suman a fallen one, by removing the innocence itself from him, but by then Suman's mind is already dead, became a comatose, non-responsive person.

The power of innocence is determined on how much an exorcist is in synchronize with his weapon. The higher the synchronization rate, the better and powerful the weapon is. Also, Exorcists who have achieved certain sync rate with their Innocence can advance it to Level Two if necessary. This can allow them to access more powerful skills that cannot be used at basic invocation. Most exorcists have a synchro rate of about eighty or more. Generals are the only ones that can bring their rates up to one hundred percent and beyond that. Those who have exceed 100% sync rate will be capable of becoming general. Syncro-ratio that goes above 100% is called the critical point.

If a sync rate falls below ten percent it is too dangerous for user to use the weapon, and when the syncro-ratio reaches 0% the exorcist becomes a fallen one.

{Parasite Type} (Only availible to certain people, Pm me if you want.)
A rare type of innocence where the innocence is born with the person and serves as a weapon. Though the cells that make up this type of innocence are not part of the person, the body still recognizes it as it's own. Exorcists with parasite-type innocence have higher synch rates with their innocence. As the Innocence is a part of the Exorcist's body, it can heal the Exorcist if he or she is hit by the Akuma's Blood Bullet, destroying the virus before it spreads. Parasite-type exorcists require high amounts of food and nutrients to sustain themselves, as they are technically eating for two. It has been revealed that Parasite-type exorcists have a shorter lifespan than Equipment-types due to their Innocence taking a much larger toll on their body than an Equipment-type user's Innocence would. The people with the Parasite-type innocence usually have the innocence imbedded in their skin to form their anti-akuma weapons

{Crystal Type}
A new type of innocence where blood is the innocence's medium. The power of this type is incredible as Lenalee used this type to help defeat a level four Akuma. The full power of this type has yet to be seen. There is no telling what this type will do to the person in life. Currently the order is recording all uses of this type and finding out what it can do as well as find out what would happen to the person using it. The Innocence takes a metallic form created from the Exorcist's blood. Although the Innocence can be controlled through emotions like a parasite-type, no part of the user's body is altered. Instead the Innocence resides in the crystals made from the Exorcists blood forming an object such as a ring, or in Lenalee's case, a pair of bangles around her ankles. When the user activates the innocence, the item transforms into a weapon of sorts, similar to equipment-type, but not actually part of the body like the parasite-type.

=======================

BLACK ORDER:
The Black Order is an organization that works to defeat the Millennium Earl and his army of Akuma. Their main goal is to find the God Crystal (the Cube) which is supposed to help the exorcists save the world. Special members known as Exorcists are given fragments of this cube called "Innocence" to give them special abilities to battle Akuma. The Order also employs "Finders" to search for innocence and aid the exorcists in to collect it.

At the moment, the Black Order is searching for the "Heart" of the innocence. With it, they can be one huge step closer to defeating the Earl.

{Finders}
The Finders are a support team of humans without Innocence or Exorcist abilities. Their lone defense against Akuma are talismans - shield generators which can hold low level Akuma at bay for a limited period of time. The Finders are tasked with investigating paranormal activity to find if Innocence is involved. If Innocence is discovered, then Exorcists are called in and the Finders shift to a support role and provide the Exorcist with mission specs and backup if necessary. Due to their inability to defend themselves effectively against powerful Akuma, they often experience a high fatality rate in battle.

{Generals}
Generals are immensely powerful Exorcists whose synchronization rate with their Innocence has exceeded 100%. Of the original five Generals, one is dead, another is presumed dead, and the other three have returned to the Black Order headquarters.

Allen Walker has also achieved an over-100% synchronization rate with his Innocence (known as reaching the Critical Point), implying that he might eventually become a General. This is unlikely at present moment though as the Order is filled with distrust for Walker based on his abilities as the 14th.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Fate (Last name unknown)
Innocence Weapon: Seems to be just like Allens, its just that the glowing green, Is blue.
And instead of red- Its a dark blue.
Innocence weapon Type: Parasitic type.
Appearence: Dark black hair, Abnormal Rainbow eyes, Black eyebrows, Normal self so far.
Exorcist coat, Recolored with white.
Back to top Go down

D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm?   D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:17 pm

(Someone join, NOW. D:)
(NEARLY ALL OF MY RP'S NO ONE HAS JOINED! WHAT THE HELL?)
Back to top Go down

D+Gray Man- Episode one: Loner, Hmm?
Page 1 of 1