Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ I_vote_lcap/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ I_voting_bar/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ I_vote_lcap/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ I_voting_bar/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Empty
PostSubject: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:34 pm

(Note: This was based on Metro 2033, a book and game which are both brilliant in my view.)

============
The year is 1937...
============
---------------------
14th November...

The planet was attacked by an unknown force...

Bulgaria got the first of it. The US, Russia and Britain sent in some of their own soldiers to see what had happened, but nobody came back. The leaders of Russia, America and England were starting to think that the terrorists were killing off their soldiers.

--------------------
19th November...

At this time, Bulgaria was completely void of life. But that wasn't all...

Switzerland and Germany had been sending out broadcasts to the US and Russia about what was going on. They were being attacked, too. They said the terrorists used unknown technology that was far beyond their own. However, as the US and Russian soldiers were sent over to Germany and Switzerland, a small group of tourists fled Switzerland and headed for France to try and get back to England... they barely missed having their lives robbed. what they didn't know was why Britain didn't recieve their signals or whether France had been affected by the terrorists.

Whatever was to happen, they were going to have to force their way through France in order to be able to sail or fly to Britain.

--------------------
21st November...

This is where the story begins - You're one of the tourists of the group, and you start off in Geneve. As a group of survivors from the feared terrorist attacks, you must work your way through France to get back to England. There is no idea of what France would be like... chances are the terrorists have already started eating away at France. You never know...

Be warned, however: Sending out broadcasts could be a dangerous thing. The terrorists could pick up the signal and hunt you down. At the same time, they could save your life... will you take the risk?

Character Sheet:
(Note: Delete ALL text in the brackets)

Name:
Clothing/appearance:
Primary weapon:
Secondary weapon:
Melee weapon: (Optional)
Personality:
Accessories/extras:

-Theme Song-

(Note: Use this if you don't know a weapon that existed before the 1940's: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_weapons from there you can choose whatever weapon you want, as long as it was made before 1937/38)

Last edited by Dante The Hedgehog on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Name: Martin Duncan
Clothing/appearance: Black scruffy hair, blue/grey eyes, a grey trench-coat with a couple of mud stains, black trousers, a brown shirt, dark brown boots.
Primary weapon: M1 Garand
Secondary weapon: Tokarev TT-33
Melee weapon: None
Personality: He likes to keep morale up wherever he is, but isn't very self-confident.
Accessories/extras: None

Last edited by Dante The Hedgehog on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the primary weapon to the M1 Garand.)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Left_bar_bleue5000/5000/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Left_bar_bleue0/0/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Name: Elisa Sanders
Clothing/appearance: Blonde Ponytail, blue eyes, white top,green jacket, blue skirt with black tights,white socks and grey sneakers.
Primary weapon: Thompson SMG
Secondary weapon: Revolver
Melee weapon: Pocket-knife
Personality: Conscript-like behaviour,timid and relies on morale to do the job...easily retreats
Accessories/extras: A gold locket and a green bangle

{War-appearance FAIL}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:52 pm

(We'll start once we get one or two more people... if not, then it'll just be the two. And that would make surviving chances rather slim.)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Left_bar_bleue5000/5000/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Left_bar_bleue0/0/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:19 pm

{Elisa only has 1 life this time round DX}
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Left_bar_bleue10/10/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Magic power:
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Left_bar_bleue4/4/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Name: Nicholas Tasven
Clothing/appearance: A shirt that's hawaiian styled and a bit tattered, beige shorts that are also ripped, he's a bit chunky on the belly, his neck has flab, but no tumor. He has a 5 'o' Clock shave, green eyes, and is bald with hair at the sides.
Primary weapon: American Rifle(Revolutionary War Sniper-Rifle and close combat rifle)
Secondary weapon: The American Dream(Yes, that IS a pistol)
Melee weapon: (Optional) An axe
Personality: A very friendly person that really likes to travel around, and joke around to keep the depressing atmosphere from getting to them, as well as a bit of a sadist....
Accessories/extras: A aussie-slouch hat, and a pair of Aviators.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:36 pm

(Alright, let's start.)

Martin was sat in a rather dusty bar - only two or three others were there, along with the barman.
"..." He looked through the window by the entrance, noticing the sky was full of black clouds, and cars had been left abandoned in the streets. He then looked to the nearby radio sat on the stool. One of the antennas were bent, but that didn't stop it from working. All he could hear was the static crackling noise... but that had been going on for the last hour or so.
"Bloody signal." He mumbled to himself, taking a sip of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

Location : You think I'm stupid 'nough to tell you where I am? How do I know you ain't some 'sassin or whatever?

CS
Health:
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Left_bar_bleue10/10/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Magic power:
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Left_bar_bleue4/4/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Nick sat next to him. "Iv it veren't for these dummkopf's, ve would be zafe to be honest." he cleared his throat. "I mean, seriously. I'm not a German... but damn. These terrorist tore UP the place. Damn... Where'd they come from anyways?" he continued.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:41 pm

Elisa looked around to see where she was...she was lost. She took out her map to find out where her location was.

"Hmm...I'm definately lost." She looked around for landmarks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Martin looked to Nick, mainly thinking about what the terrosists wanted. A slight sense of confusion caused him to blank out for a bit, until he looked at his beer wondering.
"I dunno... they're probably a bunch of militia from Bulgaria that wanted to take over..." He mumbled. At that time, a very light and short beep sounded on the radio. Martin glanced at it, wondering what it could have been. A distress call was the only thing he was hoping it was.
"... Hm..." Martin got up from his stool and walked towards the door. When he opened it, a few ashes were brushed away from the doorway, and he looked left and right down the street. It was a very gritty and blunt place now, but that was mainly because everyone had headed east.
"Did you hear that beep?" Martin asked Nick, turning round to him.
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:13 pm

"Yeah, I kinda do.... Maybe it's a morse code?" he responded and walked beside Martin. "I don't know if we're gonna make out of this hell-hole alive." he neutralized his expression and shook his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:18 pm

"Oi. That's not really something you should be thinking about at this time." Martin said to Nick, then looked back round to the radio. This time, the static sound slowly started to change to a more dark and eerie noise. He had no idea what was going on, but naturally he walked up to the radio, picked it up in both his hands and checked to see if there were any faults.
"The hell...?" He mumbled to himself. He tweaked with the frequency a bit, but the same noise was still there.
"Damn... not a thing." Martin growled, forcefully placing it back down on the bar table. The noise slowly drowned out, until it was completely quiet.
"..."
Back to top Go down
Sundowner
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Sundowner

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:07 pm

"Hey, did I hear that thing when I was comin' in from here?" he asked. "Sounds awfully familiar. But what the hell am I talkin' about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:09 pm

"I dunno... but I think we should be leaving." Martin said, reaching into his pocket to pull out a ten euro note, then placed it down on the bar table. The barman gave Martin a look, then swiped the note and quickly went to the register and starting taking out a couple of coins.
"Keep the change." Martin said, not exactly knowing whether the barman would understand it.
"Okay..." He replied, and Martin felt a little thankful that someone knew some English. He folded up the collar on his coat, then walked out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

My Pet : Goliath

CS
Health:
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Left_bar_bleue2000/2000/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:
/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Left_bar_bleue2000/2000/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Name:Leon Stasky
Clothing/appearance: Tan Jacket, white undershirt, thick tan cloth pants, a pair of boots and some work gloves with the index finger parts cut off.
Primary weapon: Lewis Gun
Secondary weapon: Colt M1911
Melee weapon: Ka-Bar Knife
Personality: Very serious about surviving, and tends to change his mind often.
Accessories/extras:None
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:16 pm

(Accepted. Come in when you like.)

Martin looked round to Nick, wiping a bit of ash off of his coat.
"You comin'...?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:32 pm

(Actually, never mind - I'll just make this a story. Stuff could happen.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\   /|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\ Empty

Back to top Go down

/|*]Calling Of The Silence[*|\
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: