Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
-={Homicidal Robot}=- I_vote_lcap-={Homicidal Robot}=- I_voting_bar-={Homicidal Robot}=- I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
-={Homicidal Robot}=- I_vote_lcap-={Homicidal Robot}=- I_voting_bar-={Homicidal Robot}=- I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

-={Homicidal Robot}=-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Left_bar_bleue5000/5000-={Homicidal Robot}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Left_bar_bleue0/0-={Homicidal Robot}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

-={Homicidal Robot}=- Empty
PostSubject: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:41 am

Dark Jandroy's plan to take over the world was foiled 6 days ago...He began to take desperate measures...instead of the usual "Capture,Lock away and make them watch" He switched his strategy to "Kill anyone who opposes you and take what you want".

Elisa found a strange file while hacking into Dark Jandroy's information network.Could it be that someone else was also trying to stop him?...Elisa has to find out...she could only figure that the person was a fox due to a photograph attached to the file.
===
"Sir,we have multiple problems all across the world...it seems that the world is in complete turmoil as their own self-generated problems have risen up." A robotic servant went up to Dark Jandroy...telling him of the news.

"And?" The large red/black robot turned to face the servant,demanding more information.

"It is best we strike now with all our might! The planet's force won't be able to retaliate and cause severe losses to our legions..." The servant suggested.

"No,we prepare for something much more grand,much more chaotic...much more....fearsome...I want to savour these moments myself..." Dark Jandroy walked past a few guards and stepped out of the room he was in.The servant followed.

"What would your plan's contents result in?" It asked.walking beside Dark Jandroy while behind the window were several robotic arms working on parts to be fitted into Dark Jandroy's robotic legion.

"The very destruction of Mobotropolis...several cities nearby and every single particle of civilisation...this be the result of those pests trying to claim what isn't theirs..." Dark Jandroy seemed to have suffered a lot from covetous.His rage could be seen in his large visors...He would dare destroy every city and build a new one over it.

"Won't that damage the planet and cause global warming to occur? they are already facing the threat with numerous problems!..." The servant said "You wouldn't have the planet to conquer anymore" It concluded.

"Don't worry...I have my methods..." Dark Jandroy stopped at the end of the hallway...he pressed a number of buttons and the walls of the hallway became transparent...

The servant was completely astonished by the sight of a Gigantic space station that would be packed into a rocket and be released to outer space.The space station had a large barrel in the middle and millions of pods filled with green energy...uranium...
===
Elisa's house
8:15 AM
Countdown to launch: 2 Days 22 Hours 15 minutes and 45 Seconds
===
Elisa's eyes opened from a dream...she looked at her alarm clock,reaching for the button to stop the irritating noise that came from the device.She managed to switch it off. Elisa reached under her pillow and took out a 50 caliber pistol,placing it on the table beside her bed.

She yawned and slowly pulled her blanket aside,soon standing on the carpet.She walked towards her closet to choose her outfit for the day.

"Casual I guess..." She picked a white top,a light blue skirt that only reached to her mid-thighs,white socks and a thin white belt.Her accessories were a green bangle,a black watch and gold locket that contained her picture with her brother,smiling at the camera as siblings.

She placed the small stack of clothes on the bed and headed to the bathroom to do some grooming.

She returned and changed to her casual outfit from her sleeping gown. Elisa went to her atrium with her pistol in her hand. She put on her green tactical vest and hid her pistols on the inside holsters. She grabbed a pair of green sneakers and put them on. She opened her house door and closed it from the other side,locking it....going to start her day.
===
Name:
Species: FOX?!

Appearance:
-Headgear:
-Quills:
-Hair Color:
-Hair Style:
-Eyes:
-Glasses:
-Shirt:
-Fur Colour: (If you don't have fur...good luck with Dark Jandroy's refrigerator)
-Skin Colour: (brown or fair?)
-Overshirt:(Kevlars go here)
-Belt: (If your pants are too tight..use this!)
-Pants: (CMON...YOU DON'T WANNA EXPOSE UR **** and/or ****** to the Public?! YEH WEE LITTLE STREAKER)
-Gloves:(Desert sounds good to you right?)
-Armor:(Be it Extra Body Armor or Kneepads)
-FootWear:(From slippers to boots...)
-Extras:(From Necklaces to Battle Scars...you choose)

Bio:
------
Weapons:
-Primary Weapon:(Rifles,SMGs,Snipers and Rocket Launchers,no lasers)
Secondary Weapon:(Pistols,Magnums,Machine Pistols,and Grenades,NO LASERS)
Melee: (Knives?)
Kit:(Electronics,Demolitions,Medical and stuff)
Personal Items:(Teddy Bears >_>,Money,Cell phones,PSPs(Yeah,Soldiers get bored too))
===
===
Name: Elisa Prower
Species: Fox!

Appearance:
-Headgear: None
-Quills: 4 Bangs
-Hair Color: None
-Hair Style: None
-Eyes: Dark Blue
-Glasses: None
-Shirt: White Tank top
-Fur Colour: Tannish-Gold and some parts with white.
-Skin Colour: Tannish Gold
-Overshirt:Green tactical vest
-Belt: Brown leather belt
-Pants: Black tights
-Gloves:Cloth Gloves,Grey
-Armor:None
-FootWear:White socks with grey traction sneakers
-Extras:A gold locket and sometimes a black watch in military time

Bio: Elisa is a gentle,loving girl at young...as she matures she starts to get foxy,looking for love and still has the habit of disturbing Dark Jandroy for no apparent reason...She grew up with many difficulties and slowly became more powerful.
Dislikes: Dark Jandroy, Being shot, Failing to stop Dark Jandroy.
------
Weapons:
-Primary Weapon: None
Secondary Weapon: Twin 50.caliber pistols
Melee: Metal tipped sneakers.
Kit:1/2 Demolitions 1/2 Electronics
Personal Items:A purse,a mirror and some candy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:18 am

Name: Ramsten
Species: Fox

Appearance:
-Headgear: None
-Quills: None
-Hair Color: Dark red
-Hair Style: Well, just a mophead
-Eyes: Brown
-Glasses: None
-Shirt: Black schoolboy shirt
-Fur Colour: Light brown
-Skin Colour: Fair... although he's a fox. (Wouldn't that be white?)
-Overshirt: None
-Belt: None
-Pants: Black baggy jeans
-Gloves: Regular white with a green stripe going round the wrist
-Armor: None
-FootWear: Black army boots
-Extras: None

Bio:
Likes: Music... rock especially, a tiny bit of action every now and then, and nice people.
Dislikes: Justin Beiber (He has a huge hate on him), people that try to take over the world or cause chaos.
------
Weapons:
-Primary Weapon: A guitar that emits deadly soundwaves at the target
Secondary Weapon: None
Melee: Knife
Kit: None
Personal Item: iPod Touch

(Mmmkay?)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Left_bar_bleue5000/5000-={Homicidal Robot}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Left_bar_bleue0/0-={Homicidal Robot}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:56 am

{Thats great}
===
*Waiting for others*
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

My Pet : Goliath

CS
Health:
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Left_bar_bleue2000/2000-={Homicidal Robot}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Left_bar_bleue2000/2000-={Homicidal Robot}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:28 am

(I guess I will introduce Mach into the story later...maybe when there is a perfect entrance.)

Name: Tann Zeno
Species: FOX?!

Appearance:
-Headgear:N/A
-Quills: Right now its just a bunch of messy spikes in all directions.
-Hair Color: N/A
-Hair Style: N/A
-Eyes: Red eyes
-Glasses: A pair of eyeglasses
-Shirt: A green VgCats T-shirt
-Fur Colour: Black
-Skin Colour: Fair
-Overshirt: N/A
-Belt: None
-Pants: A pair slim blue jeans.
-Gloves: Half-Gloves (Basicly a glove without finger coverings)
-Armor None
-FootWear: White and Blue sneakers
-Extras: A wristwatch and a college ring.

Bio:A young scientist and weapons expert....he made Mach, created a large array of stealth weapons, and a couple of high-speed vehicles. And ALOT of missles. Espiccialy nukes.
Dislikes: Getting shot, stuff exploding in his face (That happens often, lol), and idiots.
------
Weapons:
-Primary Weapon: A SPAS-12 shotgun with red dot sight
Secondary Weapon: USP .45 pistol
Melee: A stilleto.
Kit: A custom hacking device, a medical kit, and a pack of C-4
Personal Items: Photo of his parents, and a Ipod nano.
===
===
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:35 am

Dark Jandroy supervised the preperations of the rocket that would launch into space..carrying all the needed materials for Planetary Chaos...little do the heroes know of this event...until somebody leaked this information...
===
Alarms blared around the base as a vigorous fox dived through the hallway door. He was carrying a weird cork that was made of metal and had strange lines which glowed.

Dark Jandroy turned around to face the fox...He knew it wasen't Elisa.

"INTRUDER!!!" A soldier yelled before being kicked to the ground as the fox passed him.The soldier tried to stop the intruder by grabbing his leg. "Gotcha!"

More soldiers arrived and aimed their guns at the orange fox. However the fox had a cunning plan,he kicked his leg high with great energy that the bullets only hit the soldier that was grabbing him.He was released and the other soldiers had to reload.

"Seeya later suckers!" The fox teased them with his tail and ran around the corner...heading towards the blown wall which was his escape route.

"...Not only do we have 1 fox to worry about...but 2..." The servant said to Dark Jandroy. "Linking monitor with external camera views."
===
The fox was running away from machinegun fire,being faster than the soldiers could aim.
8 dual barrel cannons fired in sequence to try killing the fox.

"Whoo!!" The first explosion carried the fox,sending him flying however not killing nor injuring him.

He soon landed and disappeared into the forest...More explosions caused the screen to be filled with smoke and dirt.
===
"Much like that annoying fox girl...only more annoying..." The servant said...Dark Jandroy was getting more irritated than before...

"Rush the preperation...they know..." Dark Jandroy turned around to supervise the situation...there were no obvious changes in the stolen rocket.
===
Countdown to Launch: 2 Days 22 Hours 30 Seconds
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
TheDoctor

CS
Health:
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Left_bar_bleue4000/4000-={Homicidal Robot}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:33 pm

can I join???
Back to top Go down
http://armorgames.com/user/theedboys
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Why not?
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
TheDoctor

CS
Health:
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Left_bar_bleue4000/4000-={Homicidal Robot}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Name: Kwan the Hedgehog
Species:Hedgehog

Appearance:
-Headgear:Sometimes a hedband with red on top black on bottom,and a XSA-12 pair of sunglasses.they protect your eyes from the sun and when you turn them on,it shows a recticle where your bullets will hit (like in COD)
-Quills:Dark red,they look like sonic's
-Hair Color:no hair,just quills
-Hair Style:N/A
-Eyes:Gold
-Glasses:XSA-12
-Shirt:Simple white shirt with red sleeves.
-Fur Colour:Dark red,white belly fur
-Skin Colour:Fair
-Overshirt:Flak vest
-Belt:simple black.
-Pants:kakki
-Gloves:White
-Armor:
-FootWear:Combat boots
-Extras:long scar on his chest from sword slash while he was fighting rebellious natives on another planet

Bio:A member of the Mobian Marines Reserve
Dislikes: The Death/injury of his friends
------
Weapons:
-Primary Weapon:his signature AK-47
Secondary Weapon:.45 cal pistol
Melee:a bayonett fitted on his AK-47
Kit:A tiny Supercomputr disguised as a watch,a hologram device.
Personal Items:$1000,Pranks and gags kit,Picture of his Family,medals from his service as A Marine.

(Wow Jan that CS must have set a record for worlds longest)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:42 am

{Its old...wanna see my new one?!}
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
TheDoctor

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:14 pm

(IDK)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:20 pm

Countdown to Launch: 2 Days 21 Hours 59 Minutes
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
TheDoctor

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Kwan woke up,getting ready for the day
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Tann took a morning jog to his workshop.

(Two notes.

1. Tann wakes up REALLY early

2. His workshop is a good mile away.)
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:38 pm

The fox rammed into Tann,dropping a small piece of the object he stole from Dark Jandroy
"Whoops,didn't seeyou there." He talked just like Elisa would do.

"Sorry." He ran off.
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:49 pm

Tann got up, tilting his head.."Hm..." He looked to the left...his workshop was down the road. He looked straight. The fox was still visible. He decided to follow him, but secretly.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 pm

The fox kept running and eventually ran into a bush.
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Tann looked confused..he climbed into the bush...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:03 pm

The fox was nowhere to be seen.
===
Elisa went to the mall for some leisure time.
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Tann shook his head.."Great....." He climbed out of the bush, looking around...He took out his cell phone. He began to call Elisa..
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
TheDoctor

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:02 pm

Kwan sighed,and went out of his apartment for some freash air.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:38 am

Elisa was at the library...her phone rang when she was reading and quickly answered...embarrassed.

"He-Hello?..." She whispered.
===
"Soon...you little pathetic beings will be slaves of the Dark Jandroy EMPIR-Wait,thats a rip-off..." Dark Jandroy thought of what to say.

"Soon...you pathetic inferiors will feel the wrath of the GREAT DARK JANDROY!!!" He began to laugh...it was cheesy.

"Grr...Within a few days...YOU PATHETIC INFERIORS WILL DISCOVER WHO IS THE SUPERIOR AMONGST THE UNIVERSE!!! FEAR DARK JANDROY!!!!" He began to laugh with pride..it was infectious.Soon all his minions joined the laughter...including his droid officers..and a black vixen wearing a similar uniform of Dark Jandroy's minions.
===
The fox reached HQ...exhausted and happy at the same time.
"Now all we have to do is to hide this from Dark Jandroy.." He said to a pink hedgehog.

"Alright,be sure not to get all dirty this time...and take a bath,you stink." The hedgehog replied,having a familiar female voice.

"Hmm,is that a way to treat a hero..?" The fox asked.

The pink hedgehog nodded.
"Just trying to keep you in shape!" She smiled.

"...Always the same Sola..." The fox crossed his arms and went to his room.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:56 am

"..." Sola turned around slowly and went on with her work...
Back to top Go down
Alexandy12
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Alexandy12

CS
Health:
-={Homicidal Robot}=- Left_bar_bleue2500/2500-={Homicidal Robot}=- Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:07 pm

(( Are magics alright?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:54 pm

(Yup.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -={Homicidal Robot}=-   -={Homicidal Robot}=- Empty

Back to top Go down

-={Homicidal Robot}=-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying :: Green Hill Zone :: 52nd dimension-
Jump to: