Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. I_vote_lcapI don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. I_voting_barI don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. I_vote_lcapI don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. I_voting_barI don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.

Go down 
+2
Doctor Stein
Spiderpig2398
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

My Pet : I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. 2i0c9dk

CS
Health:
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Name::
Magic power:
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Left_bar_bleue6000/6000I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Empty
PostSubject: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Here is why I say that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=7-xdnDZDENo&feature=related

Sonic Can't even build up that much speed THAT quickly.

THINK PEOPLE, THINK.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stein
Admin
Doctor Stein

CS
Health:
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Left_bar_bleue2000/2000I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Magic power:
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Left_bar_bleue0/0I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Then he's the fastest videogame character alive~.
Logic is power, my dear little robot~.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-galaxy.forumotion.com
Neyix
Chiyrenian Administrator
Neyix

CS
Health:
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Left_bar_bleue10500/10500I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/10500)
Magic power:
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Left_bar_bleue9750/9750I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Empty_bar_bleue  (9750/9750)

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:49 pm

BUT!

Isn't Touhou a video game too? :3
Back to top Go down
http://neyixnuchika.deviantart.com/
Mysterio
Mysterio

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Then Sonic is the fastest hedgehog/animal alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:10 pm

That game puts Wayne Rooney to shame... seriously, how over the top can they go with a simple shot in football? (Soccer, whatever.)
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Left_bar_bleue10000/10000I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Magic power:
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Left_bar_bleue6000/6000I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Correction, Stein. The person is a SHE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Cut Man wrote:
Correction, Stein. The person is a SHE.

He meant Sonic.
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Eh... Good point. Sonic is the fastest HE, while the person in the video is the fastest SHE.
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
PokedragonX

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)
Magic power:
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:44 pm

That must be one big Soccor field and one strong Net to do that.
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:38 pm

You mean Weak Net, Syral. The Ball goes THROUGH the net.
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
PokedragonX

CS
Health:
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)
Magic power:
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Yeah, but it wasn't destroyed by such a fast kick, only broken.
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:42 pm

...Good point. VERY good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Well,Sonic Is The FATTEST Thing Alive

Damn Union Ring Collecting Hedgehog!
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Spiderpig2398

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 pm

@Speedy

Thank you, CAPTAIN OBLIVIOUS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Hey!=>:O
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Left_bar_bleue25000/25000I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Yes, now, can we avoid derailing the topic? It's bad feng-shui.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.   I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all. Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't think Sonic IS the fastest thing alive after all.
Page 1 of 1