Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 I_voting_barBattlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Dark Jandroy boosted down at the two vehicles at full speed,going to crush them with his deadly force and laser sword. He was not going to let the enemy take the damn emerald without a fight.

Ivy tried to lift herself up.. only to fall onto the ground,bleeding.
===
Messilita and Lucia were knocked out because
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Doraaz would have been relieved for the hand to assist him had it been for the twins not being there to threaten his life. He didn't have time for thanks, firing at one of the two robots as they started slowing down to a gradual stop, chuckling to themselves.

One of the vehicles was overturned, although the other barely managed to escape and turned round, trying to fire and at least cause some damage against their greatest sworn enemy. The driver knew the resisting was useless.

The clouds in the sky very slowly began to part around a long vessel of some sorts... in the middle, something was glowing and cracking bright blue.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:08 pm

The hand belonged to a young, blonde-haired vixen named Alouette Haruno, who then proceeded to a form a lance of ice from her blade, firing it at the robot. "Arrows of ice!"
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Dark Jandroy charged his laser sword and in a moment, the vehicle would suffer a straight slash of chaotic energy (Mixed energies). He then gave orders to the battleship to take off.
===
As ordered,a replacement droid took over the bridge and had the battleship lift off. The poor amount of remaining energy had it slowly gain altitude.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:20 pm

"Aaargh!" One of the twins had it's arm severed from one of the ice shots, with the chainsaw falling to the floor. It fired three rockets in retaliation, blasting itself upward again with it's sister. She in turn was firing down a barrage of bullets against the two.

The last vehicle was shredded apart completely, exploding behind the leader in flames and ash.

The battleship going up would only bring it closer to a spectacular doom - There was an even bigger Domarian ship that had come down from the skies, the underside of it stretching across most of the seen sky. In the middle of the larger ship and sparkling right above the battleship, was a large circular chamber which appeared to be charging up a giant energy beam: Electric bolts were flying to and from the centre of the glowing sphere, with streaks of blue and white circling around at speed. It was all getting faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Dark Jandroy went to the Chaos Emerald first before tending to Ivy with some regenerative nanobots. The two were going to warp to the nearest outpost using the Chaos Emerald's energy.
===
The battleship was under fanatical orders to fire everything they had onto the enemy ship. Also moving full speed for a ram.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:45 pm

"It's ready!"
"Let's not waste any more time - FIRE!"

A light ring of energy expanded out from underneath... what followed was a devastating pillar of energy to come thundering down in a flash, not causing any shockwave if it were to hit the ground but to deal horrendous damage onto whatever was unfortunate enough to be caught underneath.

Meanwhile, the Mobian was smoking a cigarette, waiting for... something?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:03 pm

A beam of light shot down at some reciever unit on the outpost. It was Dark Jandroy and Ivy who managed to haul herself up,using her rifle to support herself.
===
The battleship pulled evasive manoeuvres sideways,going left to avoid the light ring.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:08 pm

The mobian saw the light... but he didn't know what to expect or do.
"..." He thought about throwing his EMP grenades and going over, but he couldn't be sure that these people were going to kill him.

The aforementioned pillar of energy was summoned at last - It hammered down, breaking through the surface of the ground to go goodness knows how deep into the crust of the planet.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:10 pm

The droids inside the battleship died when it crashed into the ship itself.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:17 pm

"Target hit."
"Charge up another round and keep tracking it until it's down on the ground, I don't care if it's split in two."
"Yes Madam."

The empty circular chamber on the underside of the giant ship could be seen gradually beginning to start another charge... although it was going to take a while. Not the best decision made by Y'lotraak, but her ruthless hatred for all her opponents got the better of her in this case.

The Mobian looked through his binoculars again, taking a look at the part of the outpost where the two figures emerged. He realised now that there was somebody he could talk to, but not face to face. He pulled out his custom mobile phone, putting in a few digits before managing to call in to Ivy.
"That was a fancy appearance you made." He said, trying to put at least some level of intimidation in... which wasn't going to work at all.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Ivy recieved the transmission,walking to the back of the satellite while Dark Jandroy proceeded straight into the building.

"Who is this?" She asked.
===
Dark Jandroy went down the elevator to move underground. It would take him to his main lab through a series of tunneled transits.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:24 pm

"Someone who's found out about a small group of thugs which you might easily overlook..." Lenny looked back round from the direction he came in, remembering the battle in the city. He was the one who shot through the Domarian's shield generator to cripple them, escaping afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:41 pm

"I can consider. The help is appreciated but I do not think my superior would handle this situation diplomatically." Ivy could be seen pacing about near the receiver satellite.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:47 pm

"Look at it this way: Your army has enough power to take over the world, we know that. It's too big to be focused on small quantities," He tried to convince them. "So you'll want to send someone in as a caretaker to remove the small threats whilst you focus on the much larger picture." He saw the group as a threat to his own business - with these two factions going against each other, he could probably bite a lot of profit from them doing deeds to help them in the war. Whether or not he was going to risk betrayal was something he would ask himself another time. Right now, he wanted a job.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:52 pm

"You're saying out clean-up crew are inefficient?" Ivy grabbed her PDA to watch a group of clean-up droids being picked off by defensive positions. "Well, if you want some sort of reward for destroying small threats for us. Name your price."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:56 pm

The grey echidna smirked. He looked back to his car... money had been reduced to mere paper notes and coins, completely worthless and of no value.
"Protection." It was the main thing that any Mobian would need to worry about in this war. Millions had been wiped out and that number was still rising. He didn't want to be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:01 pm

Ivy doubted this thug a bit... after some quiet thinking, she sighed. "Okay. But I have to personally hand you something so droids globally won't attack you." Ivy walked towards the tech storeroom. "Where will we meet up?"
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:03 pm

"I'm right outside." He said. A keen eye could spot him, and his car, in the not-too-distant distance in the distant deserted desert. Distantly.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Ivy looked back, activating her long range sight to visually spot Lenny. Bingo. She nodded and proceeded into the building to retrieve some sorta gadget.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:09 pm

"No sign of enemy movement within the ship..."
"What about the Chaos Emerald?"
"We lost it, madam - it disappeared completely, no trace of it."
"URGH! IF I WAS BACK IN MY OFFICE--... FIND THAT EMERALD." The search was going to be in vain.

Lenny was just waiting. He threw his cigarette away, kicking a bit of sand onto it to extinguish the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25000/25000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Alouette sent a flurry of ice swords at the rockets to destroy them, then created a thick shield of ice to protect against the bullets.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
Jandroy

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Messilita and Lucia were still knocked out ice cold.
===
Ivy went out holding a wristband with various chips to it. She then acquired a hover jeep to meet up with Lenny.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:37 pm

The missiles and bullets were neutralised. They both saw that this new character was going to be quite a pain to deal with like themselves, but the female still had her melee weapon. She boosted in, ramming into the ice shield as she tried cutting through it with her buzzsaw blade. The male watched, keeping his launcher focused.

Nothing on Lenny's end.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:41 pm

Alouette tried to brace herself against the chainsaw, wielding StormRend in a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)   Battlefield Mobius (STH RP) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next