Roleplay-Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26447 messages in 1167 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A Blast From The Past...
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Jandroy Thu May 26, 2022 11:58 pm

» The End of an Age, an Intro to Crystallumverse... and Discord
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Dimitri Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:11 pm

» A last thank you!
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Dan Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Dimitri Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Dan Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Dan Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Emptyby Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

Top posters
Jandroy
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı I_vote_lcapıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı I_voting_barıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı I_vote_rcap 
Dimitri
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı I_vote_lcapıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı I_voting_barıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı I_vote_rcap 
PokedragonX
Neyix
Spiderpig2398
Nightmare-Bot
Sundowner
Dan
BluePSI
Doctor Stein

ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

My Pet : Goliath

CS
Health:
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Left_bar_bleue2000/2000ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Name::
Magic power:
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Left_bar_bleue2000/2000ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Empty
PostSubject: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:34 pm

C/: LOGIN
USERNAME: -DELETED-
PASSWORD: *********

INTERROGATION, 1-3-13, 2:28 PM, #1634 AUDIO LOG

INTERROGATOR: -DELETED-
SUBJECT: Leo Calvetti

Leo: It was a pretty awesome party. Uh, Tann was gathering us up to make resolutions...for the New Year and all.

INTERROGATOR: And?

Leo: T-The power went out as one of the guys were talking. Tann went outside and set up a back-up generator...Lights came back on, but it was pretty dim. Still kind of dark.

INTERROGATOR: Some others say it took almost 30 minuites.

Leo: I don't....think so...

INTERROGATOR: Hm.

Leo: Well, we just keep making resolutions after that. At midnight, we set off fireworks, all that...we noticed we were the only ones doing fireworks.

INTERROGATOR: Well, report says that is correct...Was there water? Or gas?

Leo: No gas, but water, yeah. Anyways, I went home after that. My power was off to. Then I kept hearing gunshots outside...someone screaming. Sounded like a girl.

Leo: I just tried to sleep...Eventually I managed to rest. I woke up that morning and noticed the power was still out, and I just thought it was probably some idiot who screwed up or just maintenance and I never got the memo. So I walk outside and first thing I notice is that there are no cars, no traffic...just a bunch of parked ones with the tires either flat or missing.

INTERROGATOR: Gangs had tried to stop residents from leaving.

Leo: Yeah. As I passed by an alleyway, I noticed some guys hanging out by a trash can on fire. One of them was carrying a gun. I started running, and he shot me. In the arm.

INTERROGATOR: And then you came to the police station.

Leo: Yup...I was hoping the boys in blue could help. And...then you pulled me in here...uh, why?

INTERROGATOR: Just curious.

Leo: Wait, no no NO-

*BANG*

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobius suffered greatly during a time of war named The Global Crisis. But that was the planet as a whole. Debts needed to be payed. Soldiers came back home. Riots started. It was this hidden aftermath that caused a national crash. No money, no food, no control over cities.

Gangs took over, sex slavery and mobian trafficking became common. Weapon trade shot up, and drugs became valuable...very valuable.

As the entire city becomes a slum, and fear becomes a constant bugging pain, what do you do?

Resist? Join?

Or fall to it?

---------------------------------------------

Name:
=========WEAPONS========
Short-range:
Med-Range:
Long-range:
Explosive:
Melee:
Other:
=========ATTIRE=======
Ears:
Eyes:
Fur:
Muzzle:
Tail:
Shirt:
Jacket:
Wrist:
Gloves:
Pants:
Socks:
Shoes:
Other:
=========OTHER===
Friends:
Enemies:
Family:
Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Spouse:
Extra info:
Bio:

=========================================================

Let it begin.

Last edited by Datten on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Character Sheet needed some work.)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Name: "T" (Real name unknown)
Subspecies: Mongoose
Personality: Softer than he looks, rational and has a big heart.

=========WEAPONS========
Short-range: .50 revolver
Med-Range: ^^^^
Long-range: ^^^^ (w/ Scope attachment)
Explosive: N/A
Melee: Bowie knife
Other: Scope attachment for revolver

=========ATTIRE=======
Ears:
Eyes:
Face:
Head:
Neck:
Shirt:
Jacket:
Wrist:
Gloves:
Pants:
Socks:
Shoes:
Other: https://i.servimg.com/u/f16/15/21/98/94/mongoo10.png

=========OTHER===
Friends: None
Enemies: None
Family: None
Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Spouse: None
Extra info: Lived on his own before the war, settled in a small village. He helped out the people there by trying to find as many resources as he could for them, as well as protect them from bandits and all sorts. He'll only use his revolver when it's absolutely necessary.
Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL2ZwXj1tXM
Bio: N/A

Last edited by ... on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added then changed the theme song.)
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Name: Mach Zeno
SubSpecies: Hedgehog (Mostly)
Personality: Carefree, cautious, dependent, sarcastic, and overconfident. He also tends to take the condition of his loved ones and friends more than society, or the needs of a group. Although, with recent events, he has become more aggressive.
=========WEAPONS========
Short-range: A modernized M1911, with a laser sight and extended clip.
Med-Range: A Micro Uzi (NOT IN POSSESION)
Long-range: None
Explosive: None
Melee: 80 cm Katana (NOT IN POSSESION)
Other: None.
=========ATTIRE=======
Ears: Green, tan inside.
Eyes: Brown
Fur: A darkish green.
Muzzle: Tan
Neck: Nothing special.
Shirt: A red, long-sleeved shirt with two black stripes at the elbow, with one being thicker than the other.
Jacket: A snow-white hoodie with blue lines. (NOT BEING WORN)
Wrist: A simple, black Digital watch.
Gloves: Jet Black.
Pants: Blue Jeans, with silver belt.
Socks: White
Shoes: Blue and Black.
Other: None
=========OTHER===
Friends: Jess Puryear, Rombero Quizera, and several others.
Enemies: Siloga
Family: Tann Zeno
Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Spouse: Elisa Mayflower
Extra info: THEME: Waiting for the End-Linkin Park
Bio: A home-schooled teen, Mach is one of the few Mobians successfully created with no abnormal side effects. Even at his young age, he has become somewhat of a vigilante. For the year, his life has calmed down...not anymore.

Name: Tann Zeno
SubSpecies: Wolf
Personality: Control Freak, stubborn, quick to anger, and always tries to take his place as the leader.
=========WEAPONS========
Short-range: A Beretta 93R
Med-Range: None
Long-range: A customized M110 Marksman Rifle.
Explosive: None
Melee: A KA-BAR combat knife.
Other: None
=========ATTIRE=======
Ears: Gray, Pale tan inside.
Eyes: Brown
Fur: Gray
Muzzle: White.
Tail: Gray
Shirt: A blue shirt that reads "Didin't Do It"
Jacket: Wears a white buckled jacket.
Wrist: None.
Gloves: None.
Pants: Icy Blue.
Socks: White
Shoes: Black Sneakers.
Other: Eyes will go red when angered. Shares this trait with Mach.
=========OTHER===
Friends: Jess Puryear, Rombero Quizera
Enemies: Siloga, and idiots.
Family: Mach Zeno
Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Spouse: None.
Extra info: THEME: Propane Nightmares - Pendulum
Bio: The aging scientist who created Mach. He never has mentioned his childhood to pretty much anyone, mostly because of the fact of his emotionally abusive father. His dad was a very old war veteran, and pushed Tann extremely hard to become physically fit and mentally rock-hard. This has lead to him become proficient with combat.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Left_bar_bleue25000/25000ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Left_bar_bleue10000/10000ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:38 am

HUGE FUCKING WALL POST:

Last edited by Rawrgna the Bloodfridge on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:22 am

DAY ONE

EAST WING CITY

1-3-13

As the sun rose, and the western hemisphere awoke from it's slumber, nothing seemed wrong in the world. The news still had its delay of getting the word out to some people.

----------------------------------------------------

Mach slowly awoke, sitting up in his bed. The alarm clock sitting on his dresser kept letting out its signature high-pitched beep. "Ugh..would you shut the hell up?!" He stood up, smashed the off button, and began getting dressed, getting ready for the day.

Tann, on the other hand, was already up, checking his E-Mail.

(Start up!)

((And yes, this takes place in East Wing City.))
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:54 am

T was already up, sat outside the door into his hut to look at the scenery, something he did every morning. He was listening to the radio, wondering what was going on as of recent events.
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:05 pm

The radio was simply talking about some man who broke the world record for most car crashes in the world. Nothing special...
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:28 pm

T grumbled, looking round for anything else to do, even though there was little to do where he lived.
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:23 pm

A different disc jockey came onto the radio station.

"We regret to say that one of our fellow members here at KSRB has passed. Leo was killed two days ago, and will be greatly missed. If you would like to join our crew and help fill the gap he left, please pass by."

Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:37 pm

T thought about it...
'is it really something I want to do?' He really wanted to stop doing the same things he'd do every day in one continuous cycle, it was incredibly boring for him most days. He stood up, closing the door to his house and locking it, then headed off to look for the KSRB station/building.
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:45 pm

As T walked through the city, he could notice something a little suspicious...

Although there were still some ordinary people walking around and continuing their day, several groups of teens were huddled up in alleys...one of them set his eyes on T, and he began talking to his friends.

The KSRB station was only about a block away, straight.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Left_bar_bleue25000/25000ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Magic power:
ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Left_bar_bleue10000/10000ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:48 pm

"Huh?" The radio broadcast reached the ears of Alouette, who was taking her sister Prairie and her niece Claudia to go shopping.

They lingered by the electronics store, wanting to hear more.
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:49 pm

KSRB was now just playing some modern pop. Nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:51 pm

T caught a glimpse of the group in his peripheral vision. He tucked his hands into his outer coat pockets, still walking on and pretending he didn't see them. He kept his eyes fixed, however, so as to take advantage of his peripheral vision.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:55 pm

Alouette and Prairie just looked at each other for a second, before walking on. Alouette felt a little uneasy... but then again, everything made her uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:57 pm

An echidna in the group walked away, and the others stayed.

He popped up in front of T. "Hey, man. Nice hat." He gestured for him to give it over.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:16 pm

T stopped to look at him.
"..." He walked on, ignoring the echidna.
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:18 pm

The teen didin't let up. "Hey, dumbass! You deaf or something!" The echidna grabbed him on the shoulder and turned him around, a knife in his hand now. "You gonna give me your hat, AND your wallet. I'm not lettin' you off easy, bro."

(yey you get to beat the living shit out of him)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:28 pm

T thrusted his left palm upwards into the back of the echidna's hand, disarming him, then simply kicked him back, not to cause damage, but with enough force to create some distance. He didn't say anything, but wasn't going to leap in to fighting him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:49 pm

The boy stumbled back, clutching his chest, panting. "Ow...you wait until next time you bastard! We'll screw you up bad!"

The group watched and laughed at the echidna.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:54 pm

T turned around and walked on, slipping his hands back into his pockets again as he looked round for this building. He'd decided more to investigate on this death rather than gain a place there, despite that seeming unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:57 pm

It was just straight ahead, with a large antenna on the top. Pretty obvious...
Back to top Go down
Dan
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dan

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:01 pm

Once he got there, he walked in, taking a look around for anyone he could talk to. He took off his hat at the same time, revealing his rather scruffy hair.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
Dimitri

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Alouette, Prairie, and Claudia were still walking about, not wanting to get involved in the situation.
Back to top Go down
Captain Datten
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

CS
Health:
Magic power:

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:03 pm

A secretary looked up. She sighed, brushing her hair out of her eyes. "Hello sir, how may I help you?" She looked bored out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı   ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı Empty

Back to top Go down

ıllıllı BĻÄĊĶÖŮȚ ıllıllı
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying :: Green Hill Zone-
Jump to: